Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Complete guide to dealing with Police(AmericanMiscers)(valuable information/mustread)

Everyone does something stupid at one point, so I am here to help all you miscers out.

Many *******s are going to come in and say TL;DR or Derrrrr, those Miscers are going to be raped in the anus by someone in jail for not listening to the great EuropeanHammer of Justice. We are lucky to live in the great USA, there are 3 great amendments out there that will help you when dealing with pigs, and work in all 50 states

4th Amendment, The right of people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated (Don't let them search you)
    5th Amendment, The Right to remain silent (don't tell them ****)
    6th amendment, if you are accused of a crime, you have the right to a lawyer (save up yo money)

First and foremost, Cops are only out there to screw people over, they don't do it for justice, they will say anything to coerce you into admitting your guilt, or to meet quotas , and absolutely anything you tell them will be used against you.

1. Be calm and speak in a nice manner. When he approaches you keep your hands on the wheel and say "Hello officer, how are you doing". Wait for them to request paperwork.

2. Many people use drugs, some even always have illegal drugs like Marijuana, dat dere, *******, etc. If a cop suspects that you have something illegal in your car and wants to do a search, simply say "I do not consent to a search", even if the police officer tries to convince you that telling him will make it easier on you, or that he will call the K9 unit, repeat it again "I do not consent to a search". In the case that he does do a search even after you say that you don't consent, with the right lawyer you will have your case dismissed. This also works if they are trying to check your pockets. (4th amendment)

3. Even if you are drunk, and its obvious. Don't let them do a sobriety test on you, no matter what they say. No breathalizer test, no walk the line bs, no backwards ABCs, etc.

4. If they come to your house and want to speak with you, go outside and close the door behind you, if they ask to come in then ask for a warrant, if they have no warrant then under no circumstance should you let them in, because in some cases they can find even .1 gram of a drug that someone left 3 years ago and you'll be the one that is responsible and gets arrested. If they want to conduct an interview about something that has been happening in the area, they will treat you like a suspect even if you are innocent or a witness to a crime so just outright tell them "I don't answer questions without a lawyer."

So in other words 2-4, don't let the pigs trick you into waiving your rights.

5. If the officer asks you to get out of your car, and start asking you bs questions simply ask "are you detaining me, or am I free to go?". If he says that he is not detaining you, you can walk away as soon as he walks away.

6. Probable cause doesn't let them search your car.

7. You have every single right to record them, no matter what state. If you capture them on video saying "shut that camera off", it means that they have something to hide and that your case can get dismissed.

8. The safest spot to put anything illegal is your shoe, or the trunk of your car.

9. Never ever run away, you'll be screwed and have no defense what-so-ever.

10. They may find something illegal a few feet from the area you're in when they detain you, whether its yours or not do not say anything, just say "I am going to remain silent, i'd like to see a lawyer".

11. A lawyer costs on average 800-2000 for a misdemeanor, and 5000-40,000+ for a felony, the charges you get are much worse if you admit to a crime, and you don't want to deal with probation or any other BS like Drunk driving classes.

12. A cop cannot legally ask for your ID unless you're driving or have caught you in the act of doing a crime.

13. If a police officer does not give you your rights, you have the right to file a complaint, when a police officer receives enough complains he can be discharged, which brings me to #14

14. Always report police misconduct, you can use audio, video, witness testimony, etc. Be sure to remember names, descriptions of what they looked like and badge numbers.

15. Even if you are dealing with a police officer about speeding, and he asks you "do you know how fast you were going" you say I don't know, because if you say you were even going 31 or 32 in a 30, that is your admission of guilt. This is why you never see police officers leave right after you, its because they write down everything you say.

Cliffs-

1. Absolutely never speak to police.
    2. Do not let them search anything, not your house, not your car, not even your angus
    3. A lawyer is guaranteed defense to any crime after executing #1, or #2 in cliffs
    4. Police will lie to you, and do ANYTHING possible to get you to admit to the crime even if it trespasses your basic rights.

This was also not written to let you do illegal things but to avoid further problems and to know your rights as a citizen.
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu l Aesthetics l Strength

ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    end well

ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    ok.

edit: spot for sale
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    cops too stupid to catch me, dumbass pigs

0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Half the mods are cops...good luck OP.

EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 0rbit View Post
    Half the mods are cops...good luck OP.
    I am not breaking any rules

SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let's say i have two beers then drive. What do you tell the officer? should i just be honest with him saying i have only consumed two beers?

Two is my limit for driving after that i will call a taxi
    Heat,Dolphins

TECHNO CREW

BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probable cause doesn't let them search your car.
    No but reasonable suspicion does.

sorry brah but if youre not doing anything stupid or crazy illegal you should never have to worry about any of this.
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

pool is home to a bandaid TriggerWarning's Avatar
    TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am not sure how accurate your post is. if there are any misc lawyers/PO can you tell me if it's legal to refuse a sobriety test or breathalyzer? I know in canada if you do then your fawked.

anyone who wants to know there rights check out a youtube documentary called Never Get Busted Again I'd post a link here but they talk about green seizures and house raids and what not so not sure if against the rules.

Originally Posted by SpencerFS View Post
    Let's say i have two beers then drive. What do you tell the officer? should i just be honest with him saying i have only consumed two beers?

No, don't tell him anything, you are basically admitting to drinking and driving and that will be used against you. Which means arrest, DUI/DWI charges, drunk driving classes, fines, etc. If you don't take a sobriety test and they arrest you, your case gets dismissed when you call a lawyer.

BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SpencerFS View Post

well if he pulls you over suspected of driving under influence and you tell him you haven't had anything to drink but your breath smells like beer. you will have some problems.
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wont end well..
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on Europeanhammer thread.
    Sleep Faster
    **Texas Crew**
    **Want Stats Back Crew**
    Rep all PR and progress pic threads

Originally Posted by EuropeanHammer View Post
    No, don't tell him anything, you are basically admitting to drinking and driving and that will be used against you. Which means arrest, DUI/DWI charges, drunk driving classes, fines, etc. If you don't take a sobriety test and they arrest you, your case gets dismissed when you call a lawyer.
    uhm bro if they really think your drunk and you refuse all the tests and they're certain your under the influence you do realize they can take you to a medical center for a blood test right?

Originally Posted by BIGNATEDENNIS View Post

sorry brah but if youre not doing anything stupid or crazy illegal you should never have to worry about any of this.
    No, you should worry about this whether you do anything illegal no matter how small this is, any attorney in the world would agree with me. And probable cause/reasonable suspicion are the EXACT same thing.

Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    I am not sure how accurate your post is. if there are any misc lawyers/PO can you tell me if it's legal to refuse a sobriety test or breathalyzer? I know in canada if you do then your fawked.

anyone who wants to know there rights check out a youtube documentary called Never Get Busted Again I'd post a link here but they talk about green seizures and house raids and what not so not sure if against the rules.
    Read my post about the 3 amendments, those are what protect you from things like that. Canada and US laws are completely different.

House raids and other things occur because they have a warrant.

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

uhm bro if they really think your drunk and you refuse all the tests and they're certain your under the influence you do realize they can take you to a medical center for a blood test right?
    No, they will usually say that they can do this, but this is part of coercing you into admitting your guilt.

Originally Posted by montecarlo View Post
    Thanks for posting this, everyone should watch that video.

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This..

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cops are nice here. Yesterday, I parked my car in a no parking spot infront of walmart. A cop came and he asked "hey man can I steal your spot"? I was like huh, im just waiting here to pick someone up. He was like I need to go inside and I dont want to park in a parking lot, please brah, let me park here. lol

No, they will usually say that they can do this, but this is part of coercing you into admitting your guilt.
    really cause ive witnessed several people have their blood drawn for this reason? go back to law school bud.

Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

First and foremost, Cops are only out there to screw people over, they don't do it for justice

Stopped reading right there.

I've been pulled over many times for speeding in a car and even got pulled over on my bike because he typed my license plate number incorrectly into the computer which lead him to believe I was up to suspicious chit.

All warning's and not a single problem was had.

Police brutality and chit is so overblown. To one bad cop there are maybe 1000 good ones.
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should have put in #3 that refusing a breathalyzer will result in a suspended license. Also don't fully agree with #15.....yes, saying that you were going 32 in a 30 is admitting to speeding but I'd say a large percentage of cops will go easier on you if you give the correct speed. If you get clocked going 100 in a 70 and say I have no idea what my speed was......you better pepper dat angus

BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP you forgot to mention that if you attempt this but fail, you risk that they will maximize the consequences. They have leverage to play with by way of what they choose or choose not to charge you with and to what minimums and maximums, and you still run basically the same risk of getting caught. A lawyer cant always protect you from hard charges like having your blood tested right then and there that night.. Its one test or the other basically. Lawyers can only help you with getting your best possible plea bargain setups

It also varies state to state.
    Last edited by BloodDiamond; 05-31-2013 at 07:33 PM.

pool is home to a bandaid TriggerWarning's Avatar
    TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, you should worry about this whether you do anything illegal no matter how small this is, any attorney in the world would agree with me. And probable cause/reasonable suspicion are the EXACT same thing.

Read my post about the 3 amendments, those are what protect you from things like that. Canada and US laws are completely different.

House raids and other things occur because they have a warrant.
    watch the video they talk about being pulled over by the police as well...

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    really cause ive witnessed several people have their blood drawn for this reason? go back to law school bud.
    I have a friend who is a cop and he says it is rare for them to even go this far. They need a warrant of it.

You can refuse to get your blood drawn........................

http://reason.com/blog/2013/04/17/su...st-warrantless

In divided ruling handed down today, the U.S. Supreme Court held that Missouri police violated the 4th Amendment by obtaining a warrantless and nonconsensual blood sample from a man suspected of drunk driving. At issue in Missouri v. McNeely was the question of whether or not the rapid diminishment of alcohol in a suspect’s bloodstream should entitle the police to enjoy a blanket emergency exception to the 4th Amendment when it comes to seeking blood tests in drunk-driving cases. Writing for a majority that also included Justices Antonin Scalia, Anthony Kennedy, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Elena Kagan, Justice Sonia Sotomayor held that the actions of the Missouri police violated the Constitution and, more significantly, rejected the government’s sweeping argument in favor of a blanket 4th Amendment exception.
    Now leave my thread, young padawan.

ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They have to have a warrant or consent to draw your blood.

If one was so inclined they could simply refuse a blood test until the police get a warrant which could take some time.
    Sleep Faster
    **Texas Crew**
    **Want Stats Back Crew**
    Rep all PR and progress pic threads

Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ballerholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you're wrong OP, probable cause is enough to search a car

shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1. Be calm and speak in a nice manner. When he approaches you keep your hands on the wheel and say "Hello officer, how are you doing". Wait for them to request paperwork.
    It's amazing how this isn't just common sense to some people.
    Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).