Thread: 4 week 0 carbs

CMGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4 week 0 carbs

So the titles kinda right.. Basically I have four weeks to get at least a flat stomach(I have a little fat at the bottom on my stomach).

So far forte past week I've done a low carb diet and I have noticed I have slimmed down. Could this just be water weight? I'm also gyming 6 days a week with cardio every day.

Meals:
    Breakfast - 3 eggs, banana
    Lunch - chicken fillet breast, lettuce
    Dinner - Tuna, teaspoon of mayo, lettuce
    Snacks - 1 apple a day

I then do weight training, training each muscle twice a week and do between 20-40 mins cardio each day.

I'm currently 62kg.

What results could I expect to see roughly if I stick to this?

JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i don't suggest you do low carb, keto or 0 carb.

I have done it in the past and yes you lose body fat and a **** ton of water weight (you look leaner with less water mass on your body), you will gain the water weight back when you incorporate carbs.

Just make dieting a lifestyle that you can manage and you can see yourself doing a month / year from now. If you don't you will most likely binge when you get to your desired state, as i have in the past and all the hard work will have been wasted.

Remember, you didnt get fat in a week or two, so don't expect to get lean in a week or two either
    My 0 calorie / low calorie review. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154420191

akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    banana has carbs ..

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looking at your current diet you are having around 80g Protein, 20g Fat and 25g Carbs (from the Banana) which adds up to roughly 575kcals.

I would have a read at the stickies so you are up on the knowledge about losing body fat etc.

Based on your weight you should be having roughly between 1400-1600. Your protein needs to be around 150g per day.

Hope that helps

MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCB9212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As it was mentioned you do not need a low carb diet to lose weight. Just aim to be in a deficit and you will achieve your goal. Aim currently cutting with high carbs and I have the same stats as you and you do not have to do any cardio at all.

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CMGuy View Post
    Meals:
    Breakfast - 3 eggs, banana
    Lunch - chicken fillet breast, lettuce
    Dinner - Tuna, teaspoon of mayo, lettuce
    Snacks - 1 apple a day
    You need to work on your calorie counting....a lot. There's a ton of carbs in apples and bananas bro. Pretty epic fail here.

ecko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Making a lifestyle change is better than dieting, for sure.
    After a long time off, I am finally back on my grind.

stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im always curious on why carbs get a bad rep but any how carbs arnt bad for you. Eating at 0 carbs wont help you lose any more belly fat then eating at 100g carbs. You might lose more weight but that will be water weight since carbs hold on to water thats why you get bloated if you eat alot of carbs. Just hit your macros(fats proteins and carbs) and you will lose the fat!

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Zero carb diet

Two servings of fruit...

Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    0 carb diet = bad breath, dark rancid smelling urine, feeling like crap. Assuming you are in a caloric defecit you will drop alot of fat and your body will hold very little water, however in my experience ketogenic diets strip muscle mass away