leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leisure1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Are my macros/ Calories right?

I weigh 234 pounds and I'm 73 inches tall(6ft 1)
    I'm trying to drop weight (get shredded) and I am eating 2370 calories a day in hopes of loosing a pound a week
    Is this too low or just right?
    I went from bulking for a few years, 3 weeks ago I weighed 245.
    The reason I'm not sure if my macros are right is because I'm not sure about my activity level. I pretty much sit down unless I'm working out, I lift 5 days a week and just started adding in 15 min of cardio, before that i just lifted.
    Also I dont eat exact macros, i just eat my calorie requirement whih mostly consist of protein and carbs with little fat. Do i need to eat a lot of fat?
    **Official Anime Crew**

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    calculate your TDEE and macros from the stickies.
    you provided no relevant information
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total