jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor M5 reloaded review

M5 reloaded creatine matrix 4.5g

creatine magnapower - • Creates a higher level of absorption and utilization than creatine monohydrate.
    • Greater bioavailability of creatine and magnesium!
    • Ergogenic activity is enhanced when magnesium creatine chelate is consumed.
    • Greater increase in intracellular water, an indicator of greater protein synthesis.
    • Clinical studies showed it most strongly regenerated energy needed for anaerobic performance.
    • Quick twitch muscle energy, which is needed for power movements in weight training, sprinting, hockey, football, baseball, golf etc
    .• Enhances the body’s ability to generate and regenerate ATP for SLAMMING muscle performance!
    • Higher level of absorption than other combination regimens of magnesium and creatine.
    • NO LOADING needed with Creatine MagnaPower®.
    • Magnesium is an electrolyte and well known as a muscle nutrient!
    • Facilitates VITAL oxygen delivery to working muscle tissue.
    • Creatine MagnaPower® can be consumed with juice, water or other beverage of choice.
    • Delivers more energy.

Creatine nitrate -
    Creatine nitrate continues to excel WAY beyond its superior solubility, stability, and dissolution. That's because creatine nitrate overcomes two primary drawbacks of creatine monohydrate use. First, creatine monohydrate results in extreme intra and extracellular water and sodium retention. The intracellular water retention is favorable. Cosmetically speaking however, the extracellular water retention is an unfavorable effect, as an athlete's muscles develop a smooth, soft, and bloated appearance. Second and most importantly, the extreme extracellular water retention may restrict muscle growth. Functionally speaking, the extracellular water retention may push back against muscle cells that are attempting to expand in size. So what is the solution to this problem?

We believe creatine nitrate offers the perfect solution. Creatine nitrate expels excess extracellular water and sodium retention, while simultaneously hydrating and super-saturating muscle cells with creatine. This offers a HUGE benefit to athletes, encouraging muscle cells to expand in size without resistance from extracellular fluid. In addition, athletes using creatine nitrate may achieve a leaner, drier, and harder look to their muscle tissue; a stark contrast to the puffy and bloated look created by creatine monohydrate.

Creasorb - This patented ingredient contains disodium phosphate and dipotassium phosphate. Both ingredients are pH buffers and keep the blood at its proper pH level. Toxins are also cleansed from the liver by these ingredients. Also helps creatine absorption.

Betaine Anhydrous 1.25g - A form of betaine called betaine anhydrous helps in the metabolism of homocysteine, a chemical involved in the normal function of many different parts of the body, including blood, bones, eyes, heart, nerves, and the brain. Betaine anhydrous prevents the buildup of homocysteine seen in people who have problems with its metabolism from birth.

Reloaded carb pump matrix - 15g

Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrins - (HBCD) are a cutting edge carbohydrates that allow for quicker nutrient absorption and recovery. HBCD has a much higher molecular weight than traditional supplemental carbohydrate sources (Waxy Maize, fructose, dextrose, etc.) that helps propel nutrients throughout the body at a much faster rate.

momordica charantia - This fruit, otherwise known as bitter melon, contains a mixture of sterols that possess super potent hypoglycemic properties. In fact, it's more potent than the oral hypoglycemic drug, Tolbutamide. In one study, after two hours of an oral glucose load of 75 grams, 86% of patients given the extract showed a hypoglycemic effect. It was also shown to increase the rate of glycogen formation by 4-5 times. This was attributed to an increase in glucose utilization. If you want to use it, take 1-3 150 mg capsules per day.

The final key ingredient is probably the most important and it has to do with manipulating the ?other? anabolic hormone in the body, insulin. Insulin manipulation is nothing new, many products contain insulin potentiators or even insulin mimetics. Insulin potentiators increase the effect of insulin receptors in the cell. Prescription products like Gluco****e? are used to give this effect and nutrients like chromium will also perform this function as will alpha lipoic acid. Insulin?s job is to take amino acids and sugars from the bloodstream into the muscle cell. This is why insulin is prized among the elite mass monsters for its effect on muscle growth. Insulin mimetics are often found in products on the market. These act like insulin with one key difference. Most of them like Cinnamon extract, Gymnestre and Hydroxy-Leucine only shuttle sugars into the muscle cells without helping push the essential amino acids into the muscle. If you take one of these products you may actually do more harm because they prevent the insulin spike from consuming carbohydrates, yet do not shuttle the amino acids into the muscle like insulin does. There is one insulin mimetic on the market that actually performs its job much better than the rest and it is available in some pre-workout products as well as a solo herbal product (if your pre workout formula doesn?t contain momordica or ?bitter melon? then you can purchase it in capsules to take along with your pre workout formula). This essential supplement is Momordica Charantia or bitter melon extract. It is the only product designed to shuttle both amino acids and sugars into the cell. It is the perfect insulin mimetic since it actually acts like insulin in the body, which is perfect for the bodybuilder since we are more concerned with shuttling amino acids into the muscle than sugars. Bitter melon is the better choice for people looking to take advantage of optimal post workout supplementation.

cinnulin pf - Made from cinnamon, Cinnulin PF increase glucose metabolism considerably. It also improves insulin function. As a result, Cinnulin PF was shown to decrease blood sugar levels and blood pressure. Some study participants experienced fat loss and lean muscle growth, too.

Banaba leaf extract - Used as traditional medicine in the Philippines to treat diabetes and kidney diseases, the leaves appear to act in a similar manner to insulin by activating insulin receptors. One of the main ingredients responsible for this action is corosolic acid.

Zychrome - helps user maintain healthy insuline levels.

If you have noticed a lot of the ingredinants are based around insuline levels. Why insuline levels you say? well here is why - To pile drive nutrients into their muscles. Glucose and amino acids will only signal your pancreas to send out so much insulin. it increases glycogen formation, prevents muscle breakdown, it's highly anabolic due to it's osmotic actions in the body (when a supraphysiological level is reached - sugar won't do ****) and provides a small cascade of other anabolic triggers.

Now here is my use and review on M5 reloaded. I have been using this for the last month with some really surprising results.

Mixability - M5 reloaded unlike other Cellucor products takes a little bit of an extra effort to mix. It clumps up a little and if you do not mix well you will drinking some chunks and you will have to add a little water at the to mix up the last little bit at the bottom. 8/10

Taste - Cellucor has always been known for its taste and again they did not drop the ball on this. It tastes better than any other M5 that has been released previously. The taste is not up to where the c4 flavoring is but the fruit punch still tastes like fruit punch. I have not tried the blue razz just do to the fact I am not a big blue razz fan of anything.

Now the way I use using M5 reloaded was I was doing 1 scoop pre workout and one scoop intra workout. So in total I was taking in 170 kcals, 30g of carbs and 9g of creatine. One thing I was worried about was feeling heavy after drinking M5 but this was not the case. I was able to do my normal workouts with out being weighed down by the carbs and creatine. There was no Bloating feeling ( bloating feeling with creatine has been debunked anyway) and M5 reloaded did not make you have a full feeling after using the product. M5 is stimulant free so I did not get the energy rush as in most pre workouts but it gave me a nice sustained energy with some good pumps.

If you remember from my P6 black review I had dropped down to 12% BF and went from 190lbs to about 184lbs. While keeping my strength. Now during my cycle of m5 I was able to build up more strength while doing a ton of cardio because I am training for a fight. So getting my strength up was a plus and I was able to hit some more PR's. While on M5 my weight went back up, I was back up to 189lbs by the end of the bottle but my waist stayed the same and my BF only went up to 13%. I still looked lean and was able to keep some definition.

My workouts are very strenuous and with the amount of cardio I do and to be able to gain weight and keep my BF down is a plus for me. I usually do anywhere from 3-6 hrs of cardio a day on top of hitting weights. M5 is going to be great for anyone who wants a clean bulk. I ate very clean while on m5 but I gurantee more weight can be put on than what I put on in a cycle.

I wouldn't recommend this if you are looking to cut though. I was not trying to put on 5lbs but I did which is tough cause now I do have to cut an extra 5lbs for August, but like I said it was a clean 5lbs so its not that big of a deal.

I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to bulk up and put on a clean gain, I would also recommend stacking with p6 black for optimal weight and strength gains.

I give M5 reloaded 8/10
    Blog/upcoming fights - www.ultimatesupplementreviews.com

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A great review and a solid 8/10 rating, nice OP! Glad to see that there was no bloat as that is where a lot of carb and creatine products fall apart. And of course Cellucor delivered in the taste department
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jraymond8242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    A great review and a solid 8/10 rating, nice OP! Glad to see that there was no bloat as that is where a lot of carb and creatine products fall apart. And of course Cellucor delivered in the taste department
    thank you

Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    May I add one thing. For your 5 pounds you gained. Have you been off M5 for a few days? Because even though while I was on it I didnt feel bloated/water retention. It caused me to hold 8lbs of water.
    Wrestler at 182.
    Cellucor Whey CnC: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154397431
    AEN Presurge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154590493
    Prometheus Factor Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155373563&p=1100615083#post1100615083

Originally Posted by Kdawg22 View Post
    May I add one thing. For your 5 pounds you gained. Have you been off M5 for a few days? Because even though while I was on it I didnt feel bloated/water retention. It caused me to hold 8lbs of water.
    today is my first day off, so I will update in a few days and let you know if I lose any due to water retention

Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jraymond8242 View Post
    today is my first day off, so I will update in a few days and let you know if I lose any due to water retention
    Sounds good, because I used it to cut because I wanted to maintain muscle and it helped me a lot. I just had to wait till all the water retention left.
    Wrestler at 182.
    Cellucor Whey CnC: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154397431
    AEN Presurge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154590493
    Prometheus Factor Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155373563&p=1100615083#post1100615083

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    very detailed review man. I actually learned a lot just by you going into the full detail of each ingredient in the product. Thanks man i'm going to start giving this a try around september when i start bulking.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

also let me add a few times I did mix m5 with vanilla cor whey and it tasted amazing mixed very well. it was on a little of the thick side

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love the detail Jay brings to the table.
    Have not had this myself but have heard good things via reviews

There are more flavors in the works i heard

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Love the detail Jay brings to the table.
    Have not had this myself but have heard good things via reviews

There are more flavors in the works i heard
    bring back cherry limeaid haha

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jraymond8242 View Post
    bring back cherry limeaid haha
    Think c4 for flavor

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Think c4 for flavor
    yea i know of one cant wait to try it

I am running a p6 black and m5 stack now....lets see how this goes, review in a month

somers2222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somers2222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somers2222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somers2222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somers2222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somers2222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somers2222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey amazing review man! It was a great help with how you went into such detail and informed everybody exactly what was going on in the ingredient profile. I can't wait to see how stacking this and P6 black together works out for you

thanks guys, hey what can i say I like to know what im putting in my body and why not share the info so everyone knows what they are putting in themseelves

WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow very nice review, I am a little interested in this product. But I don't think I'll be spending the money based on the ingredient label

tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100)
    I bought this stuff and took it and about after about 4 days started getting a fever and headaches so I stopped taking it and went back to m5 2 in 1 (luckily gnc still has in stock) and have had no problems. Its funny but when I returned the reloaded to gnc the guy said every one they sold got returned, I hope cellucor is going to do some kind of improvement or at least keep producing the 2 in 1.