taylorae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Most effective fat loss supplement?

Anyone have any opinions on the best fat loss supplements? I've read some forums on Oxy Elite Pro and Yohimbine HCL. I am dieting and do cardio and weights 4-5 days a week and am looking for some extra help trimming down the fat.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ECa / ECYa stack
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    ECa / ECYa stack
    This. I've personally never tried it. Sorta nervous too, haha.

If you're looking for something you can get on the site though, definitely check out: Hydroxycut Hardcore. It's the #1 selling fat burner/thermo on here and the reviews speak for themselves
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have a solid diet is the most important
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EC, forget the A, if anything a baby aspirin would do. If you want something that is just 1 pill, Dexaprine XR would be a solid choice.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take a look at our new appatite controlling, mood enhancer product LIV. Samples can be found here
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154366281
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by taylorae View Post
    Anyone have any opinions on the best fat loss supplements? I've read some forums on Oxy Elite Pro and Yohimbine HCL. I am dieting and do cardio and weights 4-5 days a week and am looking for some extra help trimming down the fat.
    Yohimbine HCL gets my vote.

Perfect for trimming stubborn fat. Dosed pre cardio is optimal.

Look into Primaforce: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/yo.html

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ECA stack is the best overall fat loss supplement. Period.

http://musclereview.net/eca-stack/

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldnt stack the two. Yohimbine HCL is best for targeting stubborn bodyfat, google the "Lyle McDonald Yohimbine Dosing Protocol."
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    I wouldnt stack the two. Yohimbine HCL is best for targeting stubborn bodyfat, google the "Lyle McDonald Yohimbine Dosing Protocol."
    Agreed. I explained that in my article--don't take Yohimbine and Ephedrine at the same time.

JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have done alot of fat burners..and I can tell you that the cheapest and most effective method I have ever used has been Intermittent Fasting. You don't have to buy anything (persay), and you don't have to worry about heart palpitations etc.

bluffin with my muffin TurdMuffin's Avatar
    TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    probably intermittent fasting with EC to get you to your first meal, or normal dosing throughout the day.
    ***always pick last option crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Learn to cook healthy! Easy recipes in my thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144077261

leg drive is a myth KennyWheels's Avatar
    KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000) KennyWheels is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kevsworld View Post
    ECA stack is the best overall fat loss supplement. Period.

http://musclereview.net/eca-stack/
    absolutely, on it now, and its great, diet needs to still be spot on tho

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ErgoShred.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take a look at Red Acid Reborn. Mixes very well with some other ingredients as well as being a great stand alone. Very nice appetite control and energy.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a good diet + EC Stack is probably the best combo

otherwise, a product like Fat Free from AppNut is a pretty strong thermogenics

colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The hydroxycut hardcore is stout I had a sample I was impressed. My fav. Is dexyfen that's the first fat burner where everytime I took it felt like the very first time. Its awsome but the stimulants are very strong. Oxy elite old formula is good new formula sucks. I get a lot of free samples (full bottles) to try for them and dexyfen (maybe dexyfin?) Is my favorite

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For me I try to find something that helps in the area im lacking. say its endurance I might add beta alanine or cordyceps (from the product Drive). Or if the pavement running starts to hurt too much I down some joint supplements.

Stimulant products are pretty routine too
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by colby8100 View Post
    The hydroxycut hardcore is stout I had a sample I was impressed. My fav. Is dexyfen that's the first fat burner where everytime I took it felt like the very first time. Its awsome but the stimulants are very strong. Oxy elite old formula is good new formula sucks. I get a lot of free samples (full bottles) to try for them and dexyfen (maybe dexyfin?) Is my favorite
    I take one a day of the Hydroxycut Hardcore....Usually in the morning before i go to work, and this stuff has me flying for hours....Im honestly afraid to take more than one in a day or more than one at a time. Im sure this stuff would kill me if i took 3 at a time. Now reading the directions, after a few weeks, 2-3 is a recommended dosage, but we all react differently to this stuff. Follow the directions when taking these supplements, dont become a statistic.
    "One man says he can, another says he can't. Both are right. Which man are you" -Mike Vick

I support the US military no matter what branch, But as a Marine...I support them more. Leave nobody behind. Semper Fi Brothers

6/3/13-251lbs

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    This. I've personally never tried it. Sorta nervous too, haha.

If you're looking for something you can get on the site though, definitely check out: Hydroxycut Hardcore. It's the #1 selling fat burner/thermo on here and the reviews speak for themselves
    Do not do ECY thats just a dangerous combination. Choose ECA or YC.

Whats your diet like as that will be the main thing to your fat loss.

If you want a thermo look into Hydroxycut Hardcore as stated above its a better rated product than oxy.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gaspari Detonate is VERY powerful. So much so that even I, at my weight only need one cap per day. I have dosed at 2, but the appetite suppression was almost too much for me at times. It works. I really does.

-Spaz

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are all effective, but only as effective as your diet and work ethic
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LIV + IF = Win
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gaspari Detonate + Driven Sports Lean Extreme

IMO it even beats out ECA, such a potent stack

detonate provides tons of energy and focus, and absolutely kills appetite. Lean Xtreme is non-stimulant and controls cortisol, so important for fat loss IMO
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ECYA and forskolin 95

Embrace your fear and win Scaffdog's Avatar
    Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scaffdog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Solid diet including grapefruit daily with some DLA and fish oil/

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Scaffdog View Post
    Solid diet including grapefruit daily with some DLA and fish oil/
    Combination of Alphamine, Burn24, and DCP, on top of not ignoring cardio (none of that steady paced cardio where you're running 10 mins per mile).
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kdawg22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post
    Do not do ECY thats just a dangerous combination. Choose ECA or YC.

Whats your diet like as that will be the main thing to your fat loss.

If you want a thermo look into Hydroxycut Hardcore as stated above its a better rated product than oxy.
    Versus which formula of Oxy?
    Wrestler at 182.
    Cellucor Whey CnC: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154397431
    AEN Presurge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154590493
    Prometheus Factor Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155373563&p=1100615083#post1100615083

WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRforlife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet is most important but shred matrix is very solid

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LiftToLive19 View Post
    ErgoShred.
    Thanks for the love brotha!

The feedback on ErgoShred has been pretty spectacular across the board.

Combined with a calorie deficit, it is quite the enjoyable product to use. Comes with a free LCLT right now, too
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09