Thread: 2 a days :)

Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

2 a days :)

So I finally figured out how to incorporate cardio/abs and weight training in one day. For the past couple days I've been getting up at 445 am and getting in my cardio/abs before my kids wake up then hit the weights at lunch time hopefully this will help my weight loss

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cardio isn't needed for weight loss. It does help, but if you don't enjoy it (heaven knows I'd hate to wake up at 4:45 and run, ew.) it's not necessary. All you need is to get your diet in check. Count your calories(weigh and measure your foods), figure out you macros, eat in a deficit, and you'll lose weight.

Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    Cardio isn't needed for weight loss. It does help, but if you don't enjoy it (heaven knows I'd hate to wake up at 4:45 and run, ew.) it's not necessary. All you need is to get your diet in check. Count your calories(weigh and measure your foods), figure out you macros, eat in a deficit, and you'll lose weight.
    Not ew I actually love running alot!! It really starts my day off right! It's not just for the weight loss either running is good for the mind also thank you for the eating advice

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nosoalero View Post
    Not ew I actually love running alot!! It really starts my day off right! It's not just for the weight loss either running is good for the mind also thank you for the eating advice
    It's good that you actually enjoy cardio.
    When I said "ew" I meant waking up that early and running would be a nightmare for me. I wake up that early and lift though Sometimes I'll go back to the gym after work and do some cardio. By sometimes I mean about once every two months.

Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    It's good that you actually enjoy cardio.
    When I said "ew" I meant waking up that early and running would be a nightmare for me. I wake up that early and lift though Sometimes I'll go back to the gym after work and do some cardio. By sometimes I mean about once every two months.
    Haha well it's awesome you love lifting so much. I love that! I like doing it too so now I get my lunches strictly for that by getting up a bit early I just love cardio twice a week usually

Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you have kids at age 21?

not sure if srs.

Originally Posted by Strong_1rd_Post View Post
    you have kids at age 21?

not sure if srs.
    Not sure why that matters :-/ or has anything to do with my thread.

Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure why that matters :-/ or has anything to do with my thread.
    well if you didn't have kids, then it would free up some time to work out. 21 is too young imo to be having kids. you must be from the countryside or something, because in the cities, people are too busy at 21 to be having kids. just saying.

whatever works i guess.

Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improved2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I finally figured out how to incorporate cardio/abs and weight training in one day. For the past couple days I've been getting up at 445 am and getting in my cardio/abs before my kids wake up then hit the weights at lunch time hopefully this will help my weight loss
    If you are restricted on time, try cardio acceleration. Weight combine with Cardio..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jim-...-overview.html

Nah I'm not to busy I manage my time and don't waste a second of my day. I don't watch TV and don't go out. I am a full time student and go to the gym and now work out at home first thing. I was from a small town but moved here and it was hard to juggle it all at first but now I'm just superwoman, I'm doing the same thing moms at 26 are doing. Age has nothing to do with it. Patience and maturity.

Your opinion doesn't bother me your obviously not the first person to say this or think it. I love the way my life is and I wouldn't change it for a second. I've met alot of people my age without kids and they aren't that busy.