Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stinkertonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'm back! And I need some advice as to what kind of exercise/diet to do

Hey guys, had to take a break from training because of lacrosse season but the season just ended yesterday and I'm starting to train today! For about 4-5 months before the season started I was consistently hitting the gym and hitting my macros, but during the season I didn't work out or diet at all. I gained a decent bit of weight and too much of that weight was fat, as well as losing a TON of strength.

I'm having trouble deciding what I should do now as far as working out, cardio, and dieting because my goals have changed. Before I was only training for aesthetics, that's it. I never did cardio, just dieted and lifted weights. But during this Summer, I'd like to be able to gain strength, speed, agility, jump higher, and be strong for my bodyweight. That being said, I still would like to have good body composition but my athleticism is goal number 1. Aesthetics come second now.

Could you guys please give me some guidance as to what kind of exercises, cardio, and dieting I should start? At this point I don't even know if I should cut or bulk. I'm about 150lbs at 15-20% bodyfat (that % is a very rough estimate). Thank you.

DBA1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try some crossfit it is a good mix of everything you seem to be looking for.
    Cheers

Acta non Verba