Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sudont will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do not fight him.

Contact his superior to have a meeting with them (make it clear you're serious). Inform them that you have been harassed and (verbally) abused by him but make it clear you have asked him multiple times to stop, to which he refuses to take you seriously and continues to bother you.

I'm a supervisor at my job and I think it's ****ed up to act like that to your co-workers. "Bosses" should be there to work with you, not boost there ego at the expense of others by trying to feel superior in some way. It's funny because he obviously feels the need to bring others down to make himself look better, rather than lifting up and inspiring those around him like a leader, and generally good person should.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let the air out of his tires, throw his lunch in the trash or toilet, take his wallet and keys and lock them in a pull out window vending machine so he has to pay money to get them out(no wallet)
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ermagehd View Post
    that escalated quickly
    I'm just highlighting the point that it is stupid to assault this guy over some arguments at the office. Judging by the op's lack of foresight and the probability that the coworker will press charges, he might as well just make him disappear if he is going to risk prison time.

BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can handle this two ways:
    Bro way-If he does it one more time, tell him you've had enough of the disrespect and tell him to meet you somewhere outside of work. Odds are, he'll see ur serious n back dwn. From then on if he says anything you can call him a pu$$y for not showing. Or he'll show n you can kick his a$$ in front of everyone frm work.
    Political Way-He does it again, you go to hr with names of the witnesses since he does it in front of ppl.
    Report his a$$ to the right person. Do Not go to another manager, go to hr or a higher person. If you go to a mngr, they'll buddy up n fire u since you said they love him. Go to an external source, abuse hotline, etc.
    Hope this helps.
    ++Positivity Crew++
    Mizzou Tigers
    K.C. Chiefs
    "You are what you repeatedly do everyday."
    "If excellence is something your striving for it's not an accident, it's a habit."

CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would start looking for another job, but before i do, i would stalk him to figure out where he lives and his routine. i would let a year or so pass by, then follow him home one day and brutally beat him - im talking about knocking out many teeth, and possibly breaking both arms and legs. i wouldnt fracture his spine because i wouldnt want him to gain disability payments. the thought of you appearing after so long will linger in his mind and eat away at his consciousness, but he will never know you did it. then, a year after that, on the same exact day, repeat the same process. this is where you use human nature against him, and his brain will learn to live in anxiety every day until the anniversary of his two beatings passes. that is how you destroy a man - you make him wish he was dead.

Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AcEXBOX View Post
    This is easy brah. Embarrass him right back! "So talking shiit makes you look better in front of the girl that won't give you the time of day? How is that working out for you?"

Call him forever aloner, fatass, whatever. Return the favor. Don't be a bish OP.
    she does give him the time of day thats the thing.

he is friendzoned, but the bish does actually like him, unfortunately.

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Or pick up the girls he likes to rustle his jimmies. Invite them out to parties, talk about how great they were... ******* will be jelly.

Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sudont View Post
    Do not fight him.

I'm a supervisor at my job and I think it's ****ed up to act like that to your co-workers. "Bosses" should be there to work with you, not boost there ego at the expense of others by trying to feel superior in some way. It's funny because he obviously feels the need to bring others down to make himself look better, rather than lifting up and inspiring those around him like a leader, and generally good person should.
    so fukking true.

all the other supervisors are nice.

i work on customer service, and about 80% of the workers are girls. all i can put this down to is that he feels i am treading on his turf.

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Strengthbrah93 View Post
    she does give him the time of day thats the thing.

he is friendzoned, but the bish does actually like him, unfortunately.
    Damn.

"Why do you act like a bitch in front of girls?? Are you insecure about your fatass or small dick?"

dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think the OP has a real job though. He probably works at hollister or some ****.
    Selling GIT for $100 shipped domestically. -- Fragrance Crew / Wet Shave Crew Representin!!

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drop him and record it for the Misc
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sudont View Post
    Do not fight him.

Contact his superior to have a meeting with them (make it clear you're serious). Inform them that you have been harassed and (verbally) abused by him but make it clear you have asked him multiple times to stop, to which he refuses to take you seriously and continues to bother you.

pretty solid response here. will rep.

Seriously, who the hell fights people at work anymore. You think it's cool because "he's provoking you". It's words, man. I'm not saying it isn't annoying and disrespectful, I'm saying it's no excuse to punch him, and you'll be fired, if not arrested.

Maybe he really, seriously has a mental issue(not like retarded, just immature or something) and for some reason can't get it through that you are serious and he's just being a dick. If he gets called into the Boss's office over some stupid crap like this he'll probably be very embarassed and he should stop.

I actually feel bad for immature people like this who get older but don't grow up. It look me until my mid-20s to not be a fat, neckbeard ******* like this kid. I feel bad about the way I treated a lot of people back then.

So, handle this like a mature adult. If you want to think of it in selfish terms instead, you can show him up by being smarter/the better man.

Originally Posted by AcEXBOX View Post
    Damn.

"Why do you act like a bitch in front of girls?? Are you insecure about your fatass or small dick?"
    his response: 'what are you talking about?'

me: 'you are a kunt to me when x or x is around you beta ****'

him: 'no idea what you're on about' *walks off*

(this hasn't transpired but it would be how it would go down)

Originally Posted by dcemindexcel View Post
    I don't think the OP has a real job though. He probably works at hollister or some ****.
    im not going to lie, i work a **** job. it isn't hollister, but its comparable.

what do you expect for 19 though.

regardless, how would this change things?

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A mark on his employment record including harassment will hurt him exponentially more in the long run as opposed to just punching him in the face

When it comes to insults, if you wanna go back and forth with him its a slippery slope. He's your supervisor and if you cross the line he's got the authority to lay the hammer down and get rid of you.

There's kind of an unwritten rule that making fub of fat people is off limits, if you start getting into him about him being overweight I could easily see people siding with him despite whatever he said to you in the past, its one of those touchy subjects

Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sure you have a cell phone. Start discretely recording interactions with him. There are plenty of apps you can download to record audio. Then just turn the screen off. Take his verbal abuse for a while long until you get some good recordings, and then go to management. Don't threaten him, don't do anything. I don't know why you give a **** either. I would just laugh at him in his face.

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    walk up to him really close when he says something, then be like "I"m sorry I didn't hear yo,u could you please repeat what you just said?" then by the way you've described him he's going to repeat it, so then proceed to insult him.

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you. If I die you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, you sound like one of those ****gy kids that I used to make fun of. There was one kid in college who would get pissed whenever someone would call him by his last name. Well, guess what. He was never called by his first name again.

The key in life is not letting little shiit get to you. When you spazzed out the first time he gave you some ribbing, you opened yourself up to a lifetime of being the butt of the joke. When you overreact, you get more attention.

Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bro wats he say to u

8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500) 8ball1621 is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you get paid good money then it is not worth it. Just take it.

vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    talk **** back ?

he's a ugly, fat, white knight forever alone that can only flex over you in the work place

by what you described it's pretty easy to tell anywhere outside of the work setting he's a total chump (only reason hes not a chump in the work setting is cus hes supervisor obv)

just be witty about it, insult his weight, foreveralone status, white knighting, do it in front of female colleagues

strike back but just don't do it physically
    miscermeow is my oneitis crew

dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dcemindexcel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Strengthbrah93 View Post
    im not going to lie, i work a **** job. it isn't hollister, but its comparable.

what do you expect for 19 though.

regardless, how would this change things?
    Well you could clown on him and say **** like

"so how does it feel to be one of those guys who won't take their shirt off at the beach"

or

"damn bro aren't you like 30 already? Why are you still working here?"
    Selling GIT for $100 shipped domestically. -- Fragrance Crew / Wet Shave Crew Representin!!

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    read a book OP

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by lincolnmkv View Post
    OP, you sound like one of those ****gy kids that I used to make fun of. There was one kid in college who would get pissed whenever someone would call him by his last name. Well, guess what. He was never called by his first name again.

The key in life is not letting little shiit get to you. When you spazzed out the first time he gave you some ribbing, you opened yourself up to a lifetime of being the butt of the joke. When you overreact, you get more attention.
    i can understand where you're coming from

however, you shouldn't take the piss out of people dude. over the age of 18 you should be mature enough to realise everyone is different. i gave people **** in high school but then i learned that no one deserves that.

i am actually a chill dude. but i am also respectful to people and i ask the same back from them. If something is clearly bothering/offending me, i damn well expect the other person to stfu

uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    listen OP, this is simple

next time u hear him talking **** say something like "u dont have to be jealous and talk **** about me"
    and than throw in something to humiliate him but in a suptile way, something like "if u want i cant take you to the gym with me and help u lose the fat"

just be mean to him but in a nice way, if u do this for a few times he will think before talking chit about u next time.

EDIT: also pretend like u dont give a chit and laugh it off when he says something about u

calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10) calderon863 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Arrange a friendly exhibition (boxing, ufc) then destroy him. Rub it in every chance you get

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly it sounds like you are a bit of a bitch. And since you aren't good with words/combacks you'll need to take a different approach

Take in a tape, Record him being an ass. Take it over his head and make it clear that it is unacceptable. He will bitch and moan about it but it will ruin any chances he has of going forward.

Once an official complaint is made he will be watching his mouth and you can f*ck with him whenever you want.

Or you can turn it on him, Everytime he makes a dick comment infront of someone ask him if his life is really that pathetic that he needs to try and bring others down to impress people. Make it really awkward... and most importantly don't let him be a smart ass about it. Just keep calmly repeating yourself until he loses his shyte. For example he will eventually reach a point where he is like "is that all you can say" and you reply with something like "I am just waiting for you to get over your childish tantrum and answer me in a mature manner" (You'd be amazed how this works, A teacher when i was on my prac showed it to me with teenagers and its f*cking brutal)

Or you can try this one "I understand that you have a low self esteem, but i'd really appreciate it if you don't try and bring me down with you. I'm giving you a choice, treat me with respect or i'll have to speak to (his boss or his bosses boss). Your choice"

I use that one on petulant 15 year olds.

Most importantly you need to defend yourself but at the same time protect yourself, obviously he will have coworkers on his side so you need to make his behavior impossible to defend.

Sounds like he is over compensating because the rest of his life is pathetic. The problem is people are stupid and don't see the obvious. You have to point it out to them.

SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    follow him in to the toilet assuming there are no cameras and issue a more serious warning? hand around the throat kinda job? Or if you're really pissed just right hook the khunt in the throat.
    I fart every time I deadlift. No idea how loud either cos of headphones. Fuark.

AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000)
    he can't be a fat lazy chithead if he's ded nomsayin? I will lend you my beltsander and sulphuric acid.