Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    because the righteous need to take pity on the poor and meek hearted
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've changed my mind, I do deserve them. I donated money to 2 threads and didn't recieve those biuriful mod reps.

I dun goofed and requested mod negs into the red.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Negs users of tinypic/photobucket crew

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because I got 70/73 on my midterm. Feelsgoodman
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000) infortheHNNG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.

Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000) Durz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Used to post pics of my fights in Thailand to entertain, then had bad accident and posted a vid I made with how misc helped me

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    because i keep getting negged by lebron haters because i said kobe flops along with 99% of the league lol
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew

OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it possible to trade in the mod rep for 10 pictures of VAPump?
    "What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat sh*t and die."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Fall Asleep Dreaming About VAPump Crew.

R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I helped this cat out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1079876111

That is all.

Nice gesture btw.
    Last edited by R3VIT; 05-30-2013 at 10:36 AM.

ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Has said one poster already been repped?

If not rep me because I want to help out around the boards for good and having reps would allow me to do that more so than not.

Test me

GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because I'm the real Derp1na!
    Current 1rm's

Deadlift - 170kg
    Squat - 130kg
    Bench - 90kg

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to help, is there anyone that is 2000 - 2014, that wants to be negged down to qualify? I'm here for you

SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000)
    I deserve to win this mod rep because I am a hard worker, I am determined, and I have the ability to follow through with the education needed to achieve the goals in my life. I am passionate, driven, and have very high expectations which makes me an excellent candidate for this mod rep. I have faith and believe in myself that I will follow through and obtain the quality education that I am striving for. With the help of this mod rep, I will be able to fund and help further my education enabling me to focus on studying.

Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I think I should be nominated the mod reps because I want to give world peace. Lol, I'm sorry I just had to try and make it a pageant but I'm IN for mod reps I mean always learning and even teaching some people new tips and tricks.
    PR's
    Snatch - 232
    C&J - 275
    Bench - 275x1
    Squat - 415x1
    DL - 425x1
    OHP - 180x1
    FS- 325x1

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because this morning I woke up to a faint whining sound and got up to investigate. It took me a few minutes of wandering around outside but I finally located the sound. Last night in the rain a family of baby kittens must have gotten washed into the drain on the street, and the mother was sitting there in distress trying to get to them. So I lifted the gate and rescued every last one of them and they're all gonna be OK.

As I was walking back to my house I noticed my neighbors child wandering dangerously close to the street and a bus was coming by. Then all of the sudden he booked it onto the street. I ran as fast as I could and dove to get him out of the way and saved his life, but unfortunately lost my right leg in the process.

My neighbor called the ambulance and I was rushed to the hospital where I was stitched up and in a cab back home by 10:30.

On my way out of the hospital an old lady was having troubles getting up the stairs (not gonna take the elevator with one leg, I won't let a silly injury stop me), so I went to the bottom and hopped up with her, 15 flights of stairs. I was tired, but I got her there safe and sound. Apparently she had no family left and offered to put me in her will which would have left me with well over 20 million dollars when she passed, but I insisted she donate her money to charity instead.

So I hopped back down the 15 flights of stairs and instead of calling for a cab with dice in the mirror I decided to hop back home, (had yet to do my cardio for the day).

On my way back home I decided I'd better lift so I stopped by my gym and did lower body. Was hard adjusting to the lack of a leg but you can do anything if you put your mind to it. I still managed 5x10 @ 405 lbs for squats, and a 5x10 495 lbs. dead lift. Needless to say I was a little disappointed my lifts had suffered so much, but I'll get back to form soon enough, just the loss of a leg was holding me back (or at least thats what I'm telling myself, it's probably because I missed a meal last week).

I left the gym but had no money in my pocket so couldn't get any much needed protein into my system. I didn't know what to do...

I'd heard of people "trading up", so I was hopping along and a 9.5/10 noticed me and said I looked joocy, she gave me her number. But I didn't care about that, I needed a trinket. I asked her if she had a pen or something, anything small, and sure enough she did! My day was just getting better. I took her pen and hopped off.

Within the next 8 minutes I traded the pen in for a stove, the stove in for an engine block, the engine block in for a tree house, the tree house in for a Prius, and the Prius in for $27,000 cash.

So I headed to Mac's milk and got 1L of chocolate milk.

But I still had $26,998.27 cents left and no idea what to do with it. As I hopped home I noticed a homeless man on the street, he looked like hed really just been kicked in the ta-tas by life, so I decided to put the extra money to good use. We went shopping for new clothes, headed to the employment center where we worked on a resume, and got him signed up for a room in a nearby apartment building. Within 27 minutes we were finished and he was now employed and ready to take life by the horns. I told him the rest of the money was his IF he could prove he would stay on track. I will be checking in on him monthly for the next 2 years. If he continues to improve I will give him additional funds monthly.

It was now 11:41 and I really had to get home to let my dogs out. The poor things. I took a little more of the leftover money and asked a kid riding a long board if I could buy it off him as I was in a rush home. He happily obliged, people are so nice around here. So I skateboarded the rest of the way home.

Was home by 11:42, let my dogs out then had a shower and made myself a Tea.

Did some repairs on the house, worked on my car, etc. nothing exciting.

Then decided I'd check out the misc., where I saw this thread. Wasn't much for a special day and I understand if you don't want to rep me, but no one in here is really saying what they did today, so I figured I'd give you the run down, maybe you might see something in my daily happenings that you could relate to, that may warrant a rep. If not, no hard feelings bro. I'm sure you'll choose the right guy.

Anyway I'm off now, gotta go volunteer at the old folks home, then off to the homeless shelter.

BTW: Go Redwings, Badgers, and Packers!

And I can just tell because you seem pretty ****ing awesome, you must be a Phoenix brah? AZ? If so, me too. We should meet up for beers sometime.

Cya guys.

edit: all that typing and i see it says sub 2k.. well now I feel silly.
    Last edited by Benny_Lava; 05-30-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    My loony bun is fine

BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because i never go full burlap brah
    "Fearless, flawless, De Beers in my b!tch ears. N!ggas stuck in they yester years, I'm buyin beers, cheers" - Willie The Kid
    "Poison. He got shot at the chinese spot, now he leakin Hoisin" - Willie The Kid

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**
    ♡Jessica Kylie/Claudia Nelson/Lolo Doom/Jilly Anais/Yodit Yemane are Perfection Crew

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I deserve it because ive been on the misc for over 2 years now and I still haven't even hit the poverty rep point of 500 reps. FUARK I have failed at life.

Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because I'm from Wisconsin and am a die hard Packer fan.

Also because you're a ******* for making everyone rep beg.
    USMC 2008-Current 03OG

myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i got mod negged by TP for posting a pic of myself doing the zyzz pose, it was meant to be for the entertainment of misc but mods found it to be embarrassing. i immediately removed the pic, but i made another thread about the unfair mod neg and lbm negged me for making a thread about it.

inb4 cool story, i deserve to be mod repped than anyone else ITT, i went from -1m to -330k in the red. shows you how much of a quality poster i am

u mad mods?

ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ion3213 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for the rep

Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500) Trufflez is not very helpful. (-500)
    For what it's worth, I made a transformation from 230 pounds at 35%ish body fat to a current 170 pounds at 14%. Im almost at my long term goal of 10% i initally set out for. I also post around in other forums giving advice and tips based off of information from stickies.
    **Powerlifting**
    242 LB Class tryin be 220
    Current Lifts: 560 Squat /385 Bench/700 Deadlift (straps)
    Current Goals: 600 Squat /400 Bench/700 Deadlift (nostraps)

Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    If you have less than 2k reps. Tell me why you deserve a mod rep.

I will rep one poster in this thread.
    Because i am cutting..
    ||Greek blood of the Gods||

"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

- Socrates

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MomasBoyOnline View Post
    got damn, 6 pages. shiiiiiiiitttttttt
    in on 24 page thread

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good men die young, and bad men live on many years.

The worlds not about getting what you deserve.

But im a good poster, for what thats worth.

MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because i finally started doing revision for my exam.

Which is tomorrow at 9 am.
    Liverpool F.C.
    Zalgiris B.C.
    Daniel Ricciardo future champion.

cheekiest brah on misc diffrentiable's Avatar
    diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by myrongainsz View Post
    i got mod negged by TP for posting a pic of myself doing the zyzz pose, it was meant to be for the entertainment of misc but mods found it to be embarrassing. i immediately removed the pic, but i made another thread about the unfair mod neg and lbm negged me for making a thread about it.

inb4 cool story, i deserve to be mod repped than anyone else ITT, i went from -1m to -330k in the red. shows you how much of a quality poster i am

u mad mods?
    these feels
    brb called the lbm annoying and negged him with my 0.118k rep power. got mod negged.
    [300 Spartan Crew [Helot/ 22nd July2012]]
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Bulking crew
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    ***Do unto others as you would have done to you crew***
    ***States facts gets negged crew***
    ***Bulking until 200lbs lean crew***

PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I posted porn once and got away with it.
    "i barely got any testosterone, cuz ive been ****ing maddd bitches lately"
    -Richard G.

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    inb4 this is a trick and you are blessed with Holy Greens from Mods bounty.
    It's not a trick, I've repped 2 thus far in this thread.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

One tall ass Polak tranceNhouse's Avatar
    tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't need your pitiful mod reps.

I want your glorious negs.

6'5 master race.

****!!FLORIDA CREW!!****
    ****!!POLSKA CREW!!****

MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MikeTysonsMyMum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I've managed to open the eyes from a annonymus user and from now on he sees the world different.. he sent me a "thank you for opening my eyes "reply

BTW: I get negged for every controversial (non hate) opinion I state..doesn't matter if politics/philsophy/modern society neg neg neg neg and due to being red --> neg neg neg and somehow my opinion is invalid

packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because I dont neg anyone and have respect for my fellow posters. Im a misc role model.

In b4 negged