Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What a Difference Two Days Makes - No More Fat Burners

All I can say is... wow.

After being on fat burners for two weeks (enduring spontaneous tearful outbreaks and a never-ending sense of negativity), I decided it wasn't worth it.

They may work for some, but I was literally going bananas on them (Yohimbine and I don't get along). I decided to take a week off from the gym (GASP) and regroup a little, and it has been sooo helpful.

I even took a 1/2 day off from work yesterday (DOUBLE GASP) and decided to get some rest. You know you're tired when you sleep 6 hours during the day... wake up long enough to eat and shower... then back to bed for another 9 hours.

I woke up refreshed and energized, and most importantly, I didn't want to rip everyone's heads off. Surprise... I haven't turned into an elephant during this week off... (smile)

Thanks for the encouragement and tough love. I'm actually looking forward to getting back in the gym next week...
    CHILAX...It's REALLY not that serious...

Life is short... LAUGH HARD!!!

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been down in that pit from stimulants. Yelled at my kids, didn't want to be touched by my BF, the slightest thing setting me off, constant frown on my face. It sucks.

Glad you realized it and regrouped .

LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you find that too many stimulants actually made you feel tired and sluggish? I had to stop at one point too. I find that three weeks on and one week off seems to be the best plan for me in regards to stimulants.

wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find with any fatburner i feel like crap..heart races sluggish tired low appetite so I just dont bother..I drink alot of green tea and workout and eat healthy...thats my fat burner lol
    "Train beyond the pain and death is your only release"-Steve Michalik-Mr. America"

Born Raw Clothing promoter http://www.bornrawclothing.com/ use my code JA10 to get 10% off your order! Free world wide shipping.

Nutrabolics hemotropin review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154415661&p=1080490121#post1080490121
    Nutrabolics thermo XTC review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156218933&p=1118528093#post1118528093

blog website: http://fat2figure.weebly.com/

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LadyIgnite View Post
    Did you find that too many stimulants actually made you feel tired and sluggish? I had to stop at one point too. I find that three weeks on and one week off seems to be the best plan for me in regards to stimulants.
    OMG! I didn't realize it until I came OFF them, but yes. In fact, the first day I was off them I slept for HOURS. It was crazy. Now I'm back to my old self (and back on my Starbucks!)

Originally Posted by wannabefit69 View Post
    I find with any fatburner i feel like crap..heart races sluggish tired low appetite so I just dont bother..I drink alot of green tea and workout and eat healthy...thats my fat burner lol
    I'm going to try green tea next week (since it's healthier than my Starbucks). Still at a calorie deficit (although I took a week off from the gym). Heading back tomorrow for a nice long LISS sesstion uphill on the treadmill. We'll see what happens.

Fat burners are the debil....

IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) IwantAhotBody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tinyblu View Post
    (Yohimbine and I don't get along).
    I made the very same experience. I was agitated and didn't sleep well. I felt like all my blood was in my legs. :-(
    Follow my journal and feel free to comment: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151455943

veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veryvera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    gasp maybe this is my prob I thought I was just getting sick

Heading Back to the Gym

I survived a week off and didn't turn into the marshmallow woman!!!

I actually did LISS on Saturday (45 minutes / incline 10.0 / speed 3.5) and it felt great. Due to time constraints, I will only be able to get in a HIIT session on the bike, but someone asked me if I had lost weight today (I was grinning from ear to ear!!!)

I did maintain a deficit all week and realized that it can be tough to hit that protein macro on a reduced calorie diet. I wasn't hungry on the days that I didn't work out, but I wanted to bite a hole in my steering wheel Saturday afternoon.

Anywho... I'll be hitting the weights tomorrow. I'm interested to see if I got any weaker while gone...