Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Custom Made Squat Stand! Will be updated with full review!!

Due to limited space I cannot get a rack/cage so I decided I got to a fabricator and have something made. Here's a little design of something he's working on for me.

It's going to very similar to the Rogue S2. Dimensions I have asked for are:

Width 40'' (Not enough room for 7ft Barbell so a 6ft Barbell will be used which is 42.5'' between the collars)
    Height 78'' (Cannot be any taller due to ceiling)
    Length 9'' to uprights (I wanted it as close to the wall as possible, diameter of my biggest plates are roughly 17.5'') feet obviously longer to keep stable.

Other features

-1'' hole spacing for lower half of rack, 2'' for top half
    -Pull Up Bar
    -Long Spotter Arms
    -Set of J-Pegs
    -Dip attachment
    -Four Plate holders (Two on each side for larger plates, two on rear for smaller plates, or vice versa)
    -Two Barbell holders (Barbell and EZ)
    -Any colour (I've gone with standard gloss black)

We've agreed on a price of £300 which includes delivery.

Will be built, tested and shipped withing 10 working days.

He's sending me a finalized drawing soon (the above is just something I whipped together on Paint lol). I will keep this page updated

Some things he's made:

''Professionally designed and built range of Plyometric boxes, suitable for use either indoors or outdoors, in all weathers, in the home or commercially (bootcamps, exercise classes, cross-fit training etc...).

Designed with a splayed base to provide extra stability and with an extra large platform (up to 600mm x 600mm) to allow multiple concurrent users (some exercises only, obviously!), in a range of heights (400mm, 500mm, 600mm) to suit the majority of people. The boxes nest together to minimise storage space and for ease of transport (max weight of the largest box < 7kg). Other heights can be supplied - we have a heigh adjustable version for use with Atlas Stones, beer barrels or jumps, which goes from 1200mm up to 1500mm and we have 300mm and 900mm versions as well.

Can be used for a wide range of exercises: Step-Ups, Bulgarian split Lunges, Squats / Box Jumps, Incline push-ups, Decline push-ups etc...

The specially sourced exterior grade rubber matting has extra deep grooves to allow outdoor use in all weathers, while still providing excellent grip - this has been proven to be usable in wet, freezing conditions (ask us how we know!)

If you intend to use these indoors only, other platform materials can be supplied: bare plywood, aluminium checker-plate, non-slip matting. Discounts would apply''
    "I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We're made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear. " - Tupac Shakur

aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaure48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's awesome man. Looks better than the squat rack I have at my gym!

cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aaure48 View Post
    That's awesome man. Looks better than the squat rack I have at my gym!
    Yea, that one looks a beast, he's got it for sale at £400.

Can't wait for mine to be done
    "I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We're made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear. " - Tupac Shakur

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cassas00 View Post
    I'm not sure I've seen a more poorly designed anything before.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Due to limited space I cannot get a rack/cage so I decided I got to a fabricator and have something made. Here's a little design of something he's working on for me.

It's going to very similar to the Rogue S2. Dimensions I have asked for are:

Width 40'' (Not enough room for 7ft Barbell so a 6ft Barbell will be used which is 42.5'' between the collars)
    Height 78'' (Cannot be any taller due to ceiling)
    Length 9'' to uprights (I wanted it as close to the wall as possible, diameter of my biggest plates are roughly 17.5'') feet obviously longer to keep stable.

Other features

-1'' hole spacing for lower half of rack, 2'' for top half
    -Pull Up Bar
    -Long Spotter Arms
    -Set of J-Pegs
    -Dip attachment
    -Four Plate holders (Two on each side for larger plates, two on rear for smaller plates, or vice versa)
    -Two Barbell holders (Barbell and EZ)
    -Any colour (I've gone with standard gloss black)

We've agreed on a price of £300 which includes delivery.

Will be built, tested and shipped withing 10 working days.

He's sending me a finalized drawing soon (the above is just something I whipped together on Paint lol). I will keep this page updated

Some things he's made:

''Professionally designed and built range of Plyometric boxes, suitable for use either indoors or outdoors, in all weathers, in the home or commercially (bootcamps, exercise classes, cross-fit training etc...).

Designed with a splayed base to provide extra stability and with an extra large platform (up to 600mm x 600mm) to allow multiple concurrent users (some exercises only, obviously!), in a range of heights (400mm, 500mm, 600mm) to suit the majority of people. The boxes nest together to minimise storage space and for ease of transport (max weight of the largest box < 7kg). Other heights can be supplied - we have a heigh adjustable version for use with Atlas Stones, beer barrels or jumps, which goes from 1200mm up to 1500mm and we have 300mm and 900mm versions as well.

Can be used for a wide range of exercises: Step-Ups, Bulgarian split Lunges, Squats / Box Jumps, Incline push-ups, Decline push-ups etc...

The specially sourced exterior grade rubber matting has extra deep grooves to allow outdoor use in all weathers, while still providing excellent grip - this has been proven to be usable in wet, freezing conditions (ask us how we know!)

If you intend to use these indoors only, other platform materials can be supplied: bare plywood, aluminium checker-plate, non-slip matting. Discounts would apply''
    Looks cool but it doesn't seem to be well supported. Also the multiple bar catches....I might rather have just one set and adjust them where I want them....getting the barbell in and out easily might be an issue. Are there any safety spotters? Lastly it appears the aluminum plate is higher than floor level...do you shuffle up onto that and back to the floor as you move forward and backward?

Originally Posted by RandyMcdonald View Post
    Looks cool but it doesn't seem to be well supported. Also the multiple bar catches....I might rather have just one set and adjust them where I want them....getting the barbell in and out easily might be an issue. Are there any safety spotters? Lastly it appears the aluminum plate is higher than floor level...do you shuffle up onto that and back to the floor as you move forward and backward?
    I'm not getting that particular rack, that's just some of his work. I'm getting something similar to the Rouge S2

But with spotter arms, dip attachment and plate and bar storage

Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice. Simplistic, but I like the design. That first rack would worry me... I wouldn't want to squat on that elevated, diamond plate surface.
    19 year old 500 lb deadlift:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ftTJ2D3U0c
    PR Products

Create your own custom roller
    Add weight to existing dumbbells with MASS CAPS
    setprsnow.com

MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome.

Because the price includes delivery that's really not bad at all.

I wonder how incredibly unsafe it would be for me to embark on a project like this on my own. Heh.
    Just trying to be helpful. You want something? Go get it.

Originally Posted by Turt View Post
    Nice. Simplistic, but I like the design. That first rack would worry me... I wouldn't want to squat on that elevated, diamond plate surface.
    Yea, I love the design of the S2. I wanted something that fitted my needs, the space issue but with the option to add pull ups/chins, dips and still have the safety with the spotter arms (plate and bar storage is also a bonus).

Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Awesome.

Because the price includes delivery that's really not bad at all.

I wonder how incredibly unsafe it would be for me to embark on a project like this on my own. Heh.
    Yea, I haggled the price down from £290 + delivery (usually £40-£55. Best quote I could find myself was £70) so not bad at all.

Well, you could always over-weld things just in case lol

Here's the first rough design of the half rack

I'm still debating on the secondary plate storage for smaller plates, I don't want it on the outside (same place as the other plate storage as it may interfere with exercises) but I can't have it on the back either as my design is so close to the wall it would be very fiddly to get plates off so we've thought of placing two 7'' pegs on the inside.

They wouldn't interfere with pull ups/dips and the end of my bench is only 10 inches so that's not a problem, you think this would be fine? They're detachable anyway so no problem really.

I asked him about the holes, I often see the holes on the front of the uprights rather than the sides so was interested how j-hooks, storage pegs, spotter arms etc fitted.

He said ''The pegs etc… are very simple to attach, but very strong. No moving parts, no fiddly pins. Very difficult to describe in words, but obvious once you see them. Basically you hold them at right angles to the frame, off to the side, slide them in so the pin locates in the holes, and then rotate them down into position.''

Also had this to say about the dip attachment.

''I might change the design of the dipping bar a bit – with the shorter base [I asked for a shorter base due to space], I think I want to either angle it in so that your weight is inside the base of the frame, or have it attached to both uprights so its central. It’s a detail for me to sort out at this stage, just wanted to let you know it might change.''

Maybe something like this may be best

Hopefully design will be finished soon and the fabricating can begin

KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks fine.

A few unsorted remarks/thoughts:

- Outside plate storage. On what sort of excercise might there be interference? Surely not on squats or bench presses?

- Holes on the sides. Nothing bad (or good) with that per se. There's more than one way to skin a cat. Still, holes on the front are much more common, which could be a consideration if you want the option of buying acessories in the future. Then again, as long as the uprights are bolted cleverly to the bottom tubes, you should be able to rotate them 90 degrees at a later stage, should you ever wish to do so.

- Gusseting. On the S2 picture you provided, you can see the gusset, where the upright is bolted to the lower tube. Can't see such gussets (gusset plates) on the drawing. Adding gussets will strengthen and stiffen the stand.

- Dipping bar. Recently saw this solution. Same basic concept (some idiot mounted them upside down on the picture though).

Cheers

Multi-Free-Stand-Rack_3459_6.jpg

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't like any of the plate storage options so far. The inside pins will be in the way for squats and depending on your benching style, might interfere with your arms which will be lower and wider than the bench in the lowest spot. As you said, they are removable which is nice but do you want to remove them and the all of plates just to use it? Or pull out the bench every time you want to pull a plate off? Seems to defeat the purpose. The storage on the back is a bad idea for the reasons mentioned above and the plates may also cause interference.

It is a tough scenario that I'm struggling with for my basement right now also. I have the same height and space restriction and have been shopping and researching these types of stands relentlessly for the last few days.

I was going to go with a Pendlay stand but the bolted version is too tall and the welded won't fit down my stairs. Sorinex was the next option, but no safeties available for their light rack... I could go to the XL, but big $$ for a stand and the safeties. Right now it looks like I may have to go with something from Rogue (ugh)... I don't really want to but it seems to work. Just trying to figure out why the S1 is only $20 cheaper than the SML1.

The only plate storage solution that I can come up with is one that hangs off the outside of the upright but offsets the pins to the rear of the rack for plate clearance, similar to one of those individual dip bars seen above, only with a single pin.

I haven't found anyone that makes these yet.
    Last edited by GarageIron; 06-05-2013 at 09:00 AM.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

Originally Posted by KalleA View Post
    - Outside plate storage. On what sort of excercise might there be interference? Surely not on squats or bench presses?
    I'll keep the outside storage for the main plates, what I meant was I didn't want two pegs on each side. One exercise it may interfere with is is shrugs. Although I'm thinking now what about putting small plates peg right at the very top.

Holes on the sides. Nothing bad (or good) with that per se. There's more than one way to skin a cat. Still, holes on the front are much more common, which could be a consideration if you want the option of buying acessories in the future. Then again, as long as the uprights are bolted cleverly to the bottom tubes, you should be able to rotate them 90 degrees at a later stage, should you ever wish to do so.
    Any accessory I'd want I would just go the fabricator who's building this for me so that's not an issue.

Gusseting. On the S2 picture you provided, you can see the gusset, where the upright is bolted to the lower tube. Can't see such gussets (gusset plates) on the drawing. Adding gussets will strengthen and stiffen the stand.
    Again, the fabricator will have all the knowledge on frame strengthening, I'm not doing this myself, the drawing is just the first copy he's sent me and there would no need to show that much detail on it, I'm sure it will be very strong.

Dipping bar. Recently saw this solution. Same basic concept (some idiot mounted them upside down on the picture though).
    Looks good! I've sent him a few ideas, I'll see what he comes up with!

Originally Posted by GarageIron View Post
    I don't like any of the plate storage options so far. The inside pins will be in the way for squats and depending on your benching style, might interfere with your arms which will be lower and wider than the bench in the lowest spot. As you said, they are removable which is nice but do you want to remove them and the all of plates just to use it? Or pull out the bench every time you want to pull a plate off? Seems to defeat the purpose. The storage on the back is a bad idea for the reasons mentioned above and the plates may also cause interference.
    I don't think it will interfere with squats, I'll have 26 inches of space just to get myself under the bar then step back from the uprights, thus away from the pegs. Also as I'd use the inside storage for small plates only (5s, 2.5s & 1.25s) I doubt they'd interfere with my bench, especially as you lift the bar away from the uprights, off the hooks. What do you think about both pegs on the outside of the uprights but one up the top? One on the bottom for big plates and one at the very top for small plates? The only exercise that high would be MP but again that would be chest height and stepping away from the rack. Problem is I want to come up with a solution as a weight tree wouldn't be ideal due to the space issue, I'll do some more measurements.

It is a tough scenario that I'm struggling with for my basement right now also. I have the same height and space restriction and have been shopping and researching these types of stands relentlessly for the last few days.

I was going to go with a Pendlay stand but the bolted version is too tall and the welded won't fit down my stairs. Sorinex was the next option, but no safeties available for their light rack... I could go to the XL, but big $$ for a stand and the safeties. Right now it looks like I may have to go with something from Rogue (ugh)... I don't really want to but it seems to work. Just trying to figure out why the S1 is only $20 cheaper than the SML1.

The only plate storage solution that I can come up with is one that hangs off the outside of the upright but offsets the pins to the rear of the rack for plate clearance, similar to one of those individual dip bars seen above, only with a single pin.

I haven't found anyone that makes these yet.
    Have you had a look at the Rouge S2? It's what I've used as a template for my design. I'm sure they do a shorty version and it has many accessories such as spotter arms, dip attachment, storage pegs etc.

Or do what I've done and take your own design to a fabricator who can do it for half the price.
    Last edited by cassas00; 06-05-2013 at 09:47 AM.

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've used the S1/S2 many times and have owned an R3. I'm not a huge fan of Rogue's equipment. The more of it I buy, the less I tend to like it.

I'm not going to bother with a fabricator, I'll just buy an out of the box solution when I find one. It looks like rogue is the front runner at the moment. Storage pegs mounted flush with the uprights you are using just doesn't work. I've tried it in many configurations. Pegs mounted high are fine for smaller plates.

So where are your 45's going to go? On the outside lower pegs? What do you think is going to happen when you lower a bench press with 45's on the bar? See the problem? The plates are going to hit each other.
    Last edited by GarageIron; 06-05-2013 at 10:07 AM.

I've used the S1/S2 many times and have owned an R3. I'm not a huge fan of Rogue's equipment. The more of it I buy, the less I like it.

I'm not going to bother with a fabricator, I'll just buy an out of the box solution when I find one.

So where are your 45's going to go? On the outside lower pegs? What do you think is going to happen when you lower a bench press with 45's on the bar? See a problem?
    Any particular reason you dislike Rouge equipment?

I've heard/read many opinions/reviews on the S2 (as it comes with vertical plate storage) and they have said it does not interfere with bench presses if placed low enough. I'll ensure the 45cm plate is just off the ground and if it does interfere, then I will have to detach them and go the weight tree route as I see no other solution (in terms of frame/plate storage). You have any ideas?

What's your opinion on a vertical peg up the very top for small plates?

I've just done some quick calculations it seems I may be alright for space, here's a little diagram

My big plates set consists on 25kg, 20kg, 15kg, 10kg (15/10 irrelevant as they are much smaller than 25/20). When I'm benching I'll at least have one of the 25/20 on the bar itself so there will only be one 45cm plate on the pegs. The width of the rack is 40'' plus each 25kg plate is 2'' so a total width of 44''. The length between the collars of my bar is 42.5'', plus the length of the stoppers, 1.5'' each so total length of 45.5''.

So if it does interfere with my bench there will be some clearance between the plate on the bar and the plate on the peg. My weight totals 400lbs, once I can dead, squat or bench this I will be a happy man! Plus if I did want to lift more later I could get a weight tree for further 20/25s or a bar with more space between the collars when I get more space.

Any particular reason you dislike Rouge equipment?
    Because of things like this, where they only weld what is in plain view. This is their pull up bar from behind.

I've heard/read many opinions/reviews on the S2 (as it comes with vertical plate storage) and they have said it does not interfere with bench presses if placed low enough. I'll ensure the 45cm plate is just off the ground and if it does interfere, then I will have to detach them and go the weight tree route as I see no other solution (in terms of frame/plate storage). You have any ideas?

What's your opinion on a vertical peg up the very top for small plates?
    The pegs up high will work if you can reach them easily enough. I have done this myself on the Dark horse rack as an experiment. I went back to the regular plate storage pretty quick.

This is the S2 with the pins as low as they will go. They cannot be lowered any further due to the gusset plates holding up the upright. I can't imagine this NOT interfering with a bench press (unless crossfit has invented the kipping bench press? just kidding)

You need to consider other factors as well. How will your safeties attach? This is the Rogue setup with a low storage pin and spotters. Big problem here. They are useless unless you remove the plates to get them on or set them at chin height. Edit: a quick correction to this, you could swing them in from the inside but are still limited by the peg for the storage pin going through the upright. For your particular rack you may want to inquire about how these attachments will function together.

Get the pegs offset to the back so the plate sits (at least partailly) behind the upright.

Also, just a comment on the idea of the inside pegs, you will only have 22" to get under the bar for a squat. The rack is 40" wide but each upright is 2", so you are starting with 36" on the inside. Add 2x7" pins and its going to be tight in there.
    Last edited by GarageIron; 06-05-2013 at 11:48 AM.

I definitely see your point.

I'll show these pictures to my fabricator, can you give me a rough number on how low a spotter should be able to go?

I definitely see your point.

I'll show these pictures to my fabricator, can you give me a rough number on how low a spotter should be able to go?
    I'm not sure if there is a proper minimum, but I'd want it to go at least a low as my bench, and perhaps further for things like rack pulls.

ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...you all do realize that the safeties swing in from either side, right? edit: just saw the edit. anyway... Also, if you really wanted to go low you could attach the plate storage pin to the bolt that goes into the gusset...

I'm not sure if there is a proper minimum, but I'd want it to go at least a low as my bench, and perhaps further for things like rack pulls.
    Yea, as low as my chest, maybe lower again. I've sent him the pictures, I'm sure he'll do a great job.

Originally Posted by ichthis View Post
    ...you all do realize that the safeties swing in from either side, right? edit: just saw the edit. anyway... Also, if you really wanted to go low you could attach the plate storage pin to the bolt that goes into the gusset...
    Yea, my fabricator is going to make sure pegs are as low as possible.

Definitely shows information gathering is a great tool lol

...you all do realize that the safeties swing in from either side, right? edit: just saw the edit. anyway...
    Even from the inside they are way too high... I didn't measure it but I didn't need to. Not good for much.

Also, if you really wanted to go low you could attach the plate storage pin to the bolt that goes into the gusset...
    Please explain? I can't see what you mean. The peg wraps around the upright, it won't fit over the gusset?

ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ichthis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i meant that if you were getting something fabricated either for a custom rack or for a rogue rack you could just have essentially a weight pin attached to a bolt which would go through the gusset. that pin/bolt combo would replace the highest bolt in your pic. it wouldn't work with what your picture has, though.

I've sent an email to my fabricator mentioned peg and spotter height, to get them as low as possible, cheers for the great comments guys, some things are easy to miss. My guy is probably sick of all my emails but I want it perfect lol repped

My creation has been completed, I received it yesterday so here are some pictures

Attached Images