Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 226 lbs
    jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000) jamespettet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit jamespettet's BodySpace

Elevate GF and 1285 Muscle ??

Anyone heard of/read about this stuff?
    Found a link for it on Muscle & Fitness FB page. You can google the title of my post and find the article. It's in the top 5 returned searches. I'm very skeptical. Most of the comments under the article seem to be fabricated and I can't find any articles about this stuff on it in these forums. Obviously it sounds too good to be true but I wanted to get some feedback from the pros!

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    Nederoski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Nederoski's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jamespettet View Post
    Found a link for it on Muscle & Fitness FB page. You can google the title of my post and find the article. It's in the top 5 returned searches. I'm very skeptical. Most of the comments under the article seem to be fabricated and I can't find any articles about this stuff on it in these forums. Obviously it sounds too good to be true but I wanted to get some feedback from the pros!
    I'm hoping to hear from other members about this combo of supplements as well. I just received my free trials of both Elevate GF and 1285 Muscle. The cost was enough for me to give them a shot, even though I've had trouble finding legitimate reviews (it was pretty obvious the "articles" and subsequent comments endorsing the product were fabricated. Especially when the name of the supplements the guy who wrote the article was "reviewing" changed overnight).

I'm currently on my third day taking Elevate GF a half-hour before bed and 1285 Muscle about 45 minutes prior to working out. My profile picture is of me prior to beginning this supplement regiment. If nothing else, I'll upload one at the conclusion of the month trial and you can decide for yourself if it works. If anyone out there has anything negative or positive to say about either of these supplements, it would be extremely helpful. Thanks.

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 735
    steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steven1977 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit steven1977's BodySpace
    Yes, seems like the adds for these two products are popping up everywhere. I too question the validity of the reviews. But hopefully it will be of some benefit to you.
    Nothing tastes as good as being shredded feels.

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACE0809 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ACE0809's BodySpace
    I read on the internet that you have a free 14 day free trial from the time of order. So if it takes a week to get to your doorstep you only have a week to test. Also they will automatically ship you a full bottle at $90.00 a pop after that. I would hold off on this. Does it work I doubt it but there are not a lot of testimonials out there yet.

AgentDeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will tell you about my experience with this product. I think it is a rip off, but while using it I have had great results.
    I am 40. Never went to the gym, never worked out other than the occasional mountain bike ride or game of golf. Upon turning 40, I noticed that I was looking old and with a four year old full of energy, I felt that I owed it to her to get into shape, stop eating like a 12 year old and take better care of myself.

I started slow, mainly with diet - started eating better foods, fruits, grains, sushi, fillet, chicken....lots of chicken and a lot of protein.
    I started taking some multi-vitamins, drinking plenty of water and cut out all of my favorite foods that were bad for me.

That was in February. I weighed 182 lbs, and I am 6' tall.

In April I decided that I wanted to take it up a notch and joined Gold's Gym next to my house. I've never been a "gym" person, but I realized I needed a place to go and do this. I was already feeling better, especially since I cut out drinking and smoking, but I wanted to work on some strength and cardio training. At this point my stomach looked like a baby seal, smooth and round like I just ate a turkey dinner. LOL.

When I started I could barely run 1.5 miles on the treadmill until I was out of breath and fatigued.
    Gold's has a nice Matrix circuit so I figured that would be a good place for me to start.
    Leg press machine I could only do 150lbs to start
    Biceps machine I could only do 70 lbs to start
    Lat machine I could only do 70 lbs to start
    Rowing machine I could only do 70 lbs to start
    Ab crunch machine I could only do 90 lbs to start
    Back extension machine I could only do 100 lbs to start
    Hip machines I could only do 70 lbs to start
    Pec Fly machine I couls only do 80 lbs to start
    Leg extension machine I could only do 80 lbs to start
    Tricep machine I could only do 90 lbs to start

Needless to say I did not have a lot of muscle to start with. I was out of shape.
    After my second week at the gym, I saw the ad for these supplements. I ordered them, they were costly, but I make nice money and I wanted to try something. Being new to this and having expendable cash, I figured what the heck.

By the fourth week at Gold's I was feeling much better.
    I ramped up my work outs on a weekly basis, by following Jim Wendler's weight lifting program.
    It's painful, I hurt every night going to bed.
    I did cardio like crazy every day, plus I lifted.
    Most people tell me I am crazy, but I the results have been amazing.

It is now June 20th, I just ran my first 5K race yesterday and finished in the top 20% and my work out routine at this point is this:

Run 6.0 miles every other day
    elliptical 65 minutes every other day - starting at level 5 and increasing it 1 level every 5 minutes.

I lift four to five times a week on 13 different machines:
    Leg press machine I do 300 lbs to start, 3 sets 12 reps, last set 15 reps
    Biceps machine I do 110 lbs to start, 3 sets, 12 reps
    Lat machine I could only do 120 lbs to start, 3 sets, 12 reps
    Rowing machine I do 120 lbs to start, 3 sets 12 reps
    Ab crunch machine I do 190 lbs to start, 4 sets 17 reps
    Back extension machine I do 200 lbs 3 sets 12 reps
    Hip machines I do 160 lbs, 3 sets 15 reps
    Pec Fly machine I do 130 lbs, 3 sets, 12 reps
    Leg extension machine I do 150 lbs, 3 sets 12 reps
    Tricep machine I do 150 lbs, 3 sets 12 reps

I don't have any more belly fat. I have a nice 8 pack coming in and all of my arms, shoulders and chest are filling out with lean muscle. By no means am I a large guy either, but, I do see a huge difference in my muscle tone, the way my clothes fit and what I am capable of now.
    I never thought I would ever be going to the gym or let alone posting on a body building forum, but as far as I am concerned I am pleased with the supplements, but I am also inexperienced to know if it has been a combination of my work out routine and better eating habits.
    I don't know if those type of gains in weight limits/for lifting are typical, but the only other supplements I have been taking are Muscle Milk protein shakes. I like to mix it in whole milk and add a little Hershey's chocolate syrup ;-). I do about 60-75G a day in Muscle Milk protein shakes.

The best compliment I received was from a woman I am dating. The first time she saw me without a shirt on was about four weeks into my work out routine, I don't think she was impressed. Two weeks ago she saw me again and her mouth dropped. Two nights ago, she raved at how "hot" I was. To me, that is the best compliment, especially coming from a woman 8 years younger than me. I'll take those results any day and if I need to take 1285 for a few more months to get there, so be it.

Although the icing on the cake for me is being able to carry my daughter through an amusement park on my back without getting tired. :-)

Have a great work out!

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    Nederoski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Nederoski's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Nederoski View Post
    I'm hoping to hear from other members about this combo of supplements as well. I just received my free trials of both Elevate GF and 1285 Muscle. The cost was enough for me to give them a shot, even though I've had trouble finding legitimate reviews (it was pretty obvious the "articles" and subsequent comments endorsing the product were fabricated. Especially when the name of the supplements the guy who wrote the article was "reviewing" changed overnight).

I'm currently on my third day taking Elevate GF a half-hour before bed and 1285 Muscle about 45 minutes prior to working out. My profile picture is of me prior to beginning this supplement regiment. If nothing else, I'll upload one at the conclusion of the month trial and you can decide for yourself if it works. If anyone out there has anything negative or positive to say about either of these supplements, it would be extremely helpful. Thanks.

So after 42 days of elevate gf and 1285 muscle, I did notice results (you can judge for yourself via my before and after photos). It is not a miracle product(s) by any means but I feel it did help me to an extent. Feedback would be appreciated.

Also beware of their "free trial". In both cases you get your original bottle for free, but they'll charge you close to $100 a pop every month after until you call and cancel your "subscription". Hope this helps.

AverageJoe7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DO NOT BUY 1285 Muscle!!

DO NOT BUY 1285 MUSCLE!! They lie to you when they sell you the product. You will experience more charges than they tell you about! Don't do what I did!!!

stephanpereira is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question?

Originally Posted by AverageJoe7 View Post
    DO NOT BUY 1285 MUSCLE!! They lie to you when they sell you the product. You will experience more charges than they tell you about! Don't do what I did!!!
    Aside from the charges, did it work? Did you see results?

Stats: 6'3", 221 lbs
    MRCREWS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit MRCREWS's BodySpace
    Hear me loud and clear do not buy elevate gf.i paid a few bucks for a trial bottle next thing you know my credit card was being charged $105.00.i blame myself for not reading the fine print,but i kept the bottle and tried the product for a couple of months just to see if it works.i did not get anything out of this product so i called them to cancel and they were trying to get me to stay for 1/2 off.i told them i refuse to pay another dollar for a product that aint doing a damn thing for me.i have no hidden agenda i just telling you guys the truth,the 105.00 a month a paid was a total waste.i figured if i spent that much i would see some type of results.smh

Stats: 185 lbs
    mrcaljr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit mrcaljr's BodySpace

Elevate

First of all I can not see any difference after using the product. I tried it a couple of weeks and did not notice anything . Secondly , I was charged for a membership and the bottle I received a week after ordering. So by the time I got the trial I had one day to cancel. Isn't the point of a trial to have time to try and see results? Anyway I got the charges reversed because they didn't wait their 12 days from ORDER date not date you receive. Maybe it will work for you but I would immediately cancel when received to be on the safe side of avoiding extra charges

Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sliollio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit sliollio's BodySpace
    Total rip imo... I bought the two then cancelled my subscription after they arrived so I wouldn't get popped with the automatic $90 charge they make to your credit card every month. But I still had to pay some $20 or so for a cancellation fee. But I figured for $25, or whatever it came out to be, that it would still be worth it. Far from it. I just finished both bottles about a week ago and noticed zero changes. I have a solid diet and my weight and strength stayed the same. My guess is it may have a placebo effect on some. But I would suggest just sticking with pre/creatine/whey/casein
    Bench: 305
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 405
    Power Clean: 215

Stats: 5'11", 155 lbs
    crjohn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit crjohn12's BodySpace
    I have never really heard of 1285 Muscle, but I can recommend Elevate GF. I did not experience a "placebo" effect as is mentioned, though. The down side is it takes time for some people like myself to witness the first results.
    Last edited by crjohn12; 11-18-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Stats: 5'8", 186 lbs
    ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScoobyMuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ScoobyMuscle's BodySpace

1285 MUSCLE - fake product!

Be wary people this is a FAKE product that does NOT work – 1285 MUSCLE.
    Let me explain how they are busted:
    The company promoting this product stole my photos (see my wordpress blog for the article/advert. My blog name gertlouw) and they write up a fake story as if I told it. (2nd time I busted a company doing this).
    They have to steal photos and write fake stories to try and prove a unprovable point – that this product does not work.
    The truth is I did my transformation with an intense program over a 4 year period and NOT 4 weeks! If you want to know how I did it WITHOUT this product see my wordpress blog for my complete program.
    I am ready to sue these people…Any attorney out there that want to make some money…PLEASE contact me!
    Gert Louw

Wisdom starts with reverence for God...

My BLOG: gertlouw.wordpress.com
    My YouTube channel: "Gert Louw" or "capetownII"
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Scoobymuscle

Stats: 5'11", 197 lbs
    Rondell47 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Rondell47's BodySpace

yellow pills yes, blue and white no

a buddy of mine ordered this and didnt end up wanting them because we are military an he thought he would pop hot, so i took them. The first order came as the picture showed with the yellow pills, they seemed to work as after 2 weeks I saw gains in many lifts, which was really good went from 80's to 90's on incline dumbbell press. The next pills from the order he got were blue and white, I noticed the difference and still tried them out. They seemed to do nothing.

Stats: 5'5", 118 lbs
    mrstsmith is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit mrstsmith's BodySpace
    Can anyone give me a list of the exact ingredients and amounts?? I've had a few customers asking about this product and can't find any real info on it any where. 1285 Muscle and also Progain 350. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit supersteak's BodySpace

Wink

Originally Posted by MRCREWS View Post
    Hear me loud and clear do not buy elevate gf.i paid a few bucks for a trial bottle next thing you know my credit card was being charged $105.00.i blame myself for not reading the fine print,but i kept the bottle and tried the product for a couple of months just to see if it works.i did not get anything out of this product so i called them to cancel and they were trying to get me to stay for 1/2 off.i told them i refuse to pay another dollar for a product that aint doing a damn thing for me.i have no hidden agenda i just telling you guys the truth,the 105.00 a month a paid was a total waste.i figured if i spent that much i would see some type of results.smh
    You are obviously not very brilliant first when you buy something you dont do it randomly when you dont know the website, I paid 10$ for 2 bottles second, SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT SORCERER PRODUCT THERE'S NOTHING MAGICAL ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS!!! YOUUUU , YOUUU and only YOU do what it takes to get in shape! You have to est right, train right and sleep right what i doubt you do just by how you write your review im telling you ur the kind of guy who sees "lean muscle mass gain" on a product, take it dont notice and tells everyone its bull****.. try steroids ese, you'll finally have the results you're looking for

AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000) AndyMcLean is a complete loser! (-2000)
    If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true. All of those free trials are scams and they make it nearly impossible to cancel. Do a chargeback on your credit card. That's what I did the one and only time I fell for that.

Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mikedronyk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mikedronyk's BodySpace
    DON'T ORDER THESE PRODUCTS. They are a scam. I ordered the free sample. 2 weeks later, they charged my Card for the full amount, and then sent me another bottle a month later at the cost of $99/month. If you dont call to cancel they keep sending you the product at full cost. I am returning the bottle I just received and I'll only get $25 back after shipping and restocking fees.
    I love to lift crew
    Buy new gym gear for motivation crew
    Fast food junkie crew
    Clash of clans crew <-------------(|:::::0
    Never had a cigarette or coffee crew
    1000LB club - 295 bench, 385 dl, 335 squat