emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the Right time to take Flax Seed oil / other Essential Fatty Acid?

Hi, I've started adding some EFA to my diet which is 1tsp of Flax Seed oil everyday. I'm taking it after my dinner. Is there any particular time which is more effective to take Flax seed oil or it doesn't matter? My primary goal is now to reduce my body fat and to retain muscle as much as possible.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by emranhasan View Post
    Hi, I've started adding some EFA to my diet which is 1tsp of Flax Seed oil everyday. I'm taking it after my dinner. Is there any particular time which is more effective to take Flax seed oil or it doesn't matter? My primary goal is now to reduce my body fat and to retain muscle as much as possible.
    whenever is convenient for you.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat when you're hungry.

If your diet is so exceptionally poor that you need to supplement in order to get EFA's, then try to improve your diet. If for some reason you can't improve your diet, consume EFA supplements when you desire to do so.

OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whenever the fack you want to

I'm quite partial to throwing back some EFAs during my PWO BM

WORK THAT ONE OUT ****ERS

notsrs

But srsly take them whenever you like, your body isn't as OCD as your OCD is
    PR: Bench: 100kg x 1. Squat: 140kg x 1 Dead lift: 160kg x 1 (on my journey to 180kg)

** Uneven pecs Crew **
    ** Negs undereaters on sight Crew **

Follow me on Instagram *******s: @manletofpiece

Rep me with your Instagram username and I will follow back and rep back.

emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emranhasan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can't manage to get EFA from the natural sources everyday, that is why taking some FlaxSeel oil. I read somewhere in the net that if I take EFA in the night, it may hamper my sleeping and can be converted to fat as it is calorie dense (e.g. around 9 cal per gm) that is why I was confused whether I should continue taking it in the night.

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Digestive process isn't shift work - nutrients don't punch in/punch out according to clock.

Can't manage to get EFA from the natural sources everyday, that is why taking some FlaxSeel oil. I read somewhere in the net that if I take EFA in the night, it may hamper my sleeping and can be converted to fat as it is calorie dense (e.g. around 9 cal per gm) that is why I was confused whether I should continue taking it in the night.
    Agree with that, but I think there is something about meal timing, taking heavy breakfast is preferred to heavy dinner. Isn't that?

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my experience, flax seed oil is great stuff. Enjoy it whenever. Hell, have a tablespoon with breakfast and another one with dinner. Or have half a T at breakfast and the other half at dinner.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agree with that, but I think there is something about meal timing, taking heavy breakfast is preferred to heavy dinner. Isn't that?
    Did you just quote and agree with yourself?
    04-09 usmc
    07-08 Operation Iraqi Freedom
    MWSB 372

For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat 4.

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go for fish oil supplements to get your n-3 EFAs, the conversion rate of alpha-linolenic acid to the usable fatty acids EPA and most importantly DHA is very poor.

Although obviously you can keep some flax seed oil in your diet if for some reason you enjoy taking it.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First question, why are you using flax lol? Very poor.
    Take it with meals. Boom, solved.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesn't matter about heavy dinner or heavy breakfast. As it as been said a million times:

3000 cals split into 6 500 meals is the same as 3 1000 meals.

What matters is your personal preference and what can get you through the day physically and mentally.
    PR: Bench: 100kg x 1. Squat: 140kg x 1 Dead lift: 160kg x 1 (on my journey to 180kg)

** Uneven pecs Crew **
    ** Negs undereaters on sight Crew **

Follow me on Instagram *******s: @manletofpiece

Rep me with your Instagram username and I will follow back and rep back.

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    First question, why are you using flax lol? Very poor.
    Take it with meals. Boom, solved.
    Which one you think is better alternative?

Originally Posted by OneSixtyFour View Post
    Doesn't matter about heavy dinner or heavy breakfast. As it as been said a million times:

3000 cals split into 6 500 meals is the same as 3 1000 meals.

What matters is your personal preference and what can get you through the day physically and mentally.
    There are many controversial opinion among the experts on meal timing and frequency. Its difficult to say which one the correct one.

Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dimmupelto View Post
    Did you just quote and agree with yourself?
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like others said. it doesnt matter when you take it. just dont quote and agree with yourself again

Originally Posted by Carvinge View Post
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like others said. it doesnt matter when you take it. just dont quote and agree with yourself again
    Why? You don't agree with yourself? lol

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are many controversial opinion among the experts on meal timing and frequency. Its difficult to say which one the correct one.
    The reason there's "controversy" is that meal timing and frequency are largely irrelevant in terms of direct effect on bodyweight and composition. Thus, regardless of what's recommended, a good outcome is possible, and as folks tend to confuse correlation with causation, they get confused.

Anyway, meal timing and frequency should be optimized by individual preference based on energy, satiety, palatability, performance, convenience, etc.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you enjoy flax, fine, that may be a decent reason to use it, but if your goal is to ingest EPA/DHA, then ditch the flax and obtain them from fatty fish or fish oil.

Thanks guys for the help. From all of your posts, we can conclude that timing is not important to take flax seed oil and we can take it anytime which is convenient.