shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2014 OBF Transformation Journal - shortfield

I wasn't planning on making a journal for this competition, but there seems to be alot of support for the ones that currently exist. The people on these boards make for a fantastic community and I am glad to have stumbled across it.

A little history on me. I've been overweight my whole life. Things got really bad when college ended, I got married and gained more weight, and gained more when my wife got pregnant. When my daughter was born I was 308lbs. That day I vowed to lose weight and get into better shape. I just wanted to be able to crawl around on the floor with her and dance and play. Heres some way before pics:

In the last year and a half, I've dropped about a 100 pounds. And now my goals, have changed. I know theres alot of work to do, but I want to get to under 15% body fat and achieve some aesthetics. I dont know that I have the lean mass right now after cutting for so long, but obviously for the purposes of this competition I plan to continue what I have been doing. Thats eating under maintenance at 2200 calories right now, and lifting heavy. Heres one of the submittal pics for the contest.

I'm not sure what I am going to be updating this thread with. Definitely my macro tracking. maybe a few workouts. Drop by every now and then.

shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First week tracking was on point.

Since Superbowl Sunday, I have been incredibly sick. Some sort of death fever. Thought I was going to pass out a few times today. It's no good. Head is on fire. Legs are ice cold and bones are rattling. Needless to say, I haven't been hitting the gym and I am too ashamed of my macros to even post them. I just havent felt like eating much. I'm getting off the creatine, as I can tell that I am dehydrated and starting to cramp. Hopefully this passes soon because I am mentally pumped to hit the gym, but I just have nothing in the tank right now.