GetSoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All these supplements are making me sick...

Done some searching. I'll say this first: I'm not dehydrated. If I am, it's not for a lack of drinking water. (Over a gallon a day, average.)

I first noticed it when Superpump started making me dizzy about every other time I took it. Not too dizzy to lift, but enough to be unpleasant.
    Then, I tried creatine monohydrate a few times (3g.) Every time it made me incredibly dizzy. Like, motion sick. Way too much to do anything by lay down or sit.
    I figured the creatine in the Superpump as what did it.

Then, about every other time I have a protein shake (ON Gold standard Whey) I get fairly dizzy. Lasts about 20-30 minutes.

Then, I tried DAA (I have marginal test) and it had the same affect that the creatine did. Tried it again, even worse.

So:

Makes me dizzy:
    Superpump
    Creatine Monohydrate
    DAA powder (I forget the brand, it's in a black tub, green print.)
    Protein powder (Newer development, didn't used to be a problem. Multiple tubs/flavors.)
    Multivitamins (These knock me out worse than a fistful of benedryl)

No problems so far:
    Xtend BCAA
    Craze (But it doesn't really 'work' for me either.)

Test is 400. Other hormones are normal, normal blood sugar. No food allergies - no lactose intolerance. (I eat a lot of dairy.)

Anyone else run into something similar? Did you find a solution, or just avoid the supplements?

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like... Aids.

Nah but for real. It's pretty odd all of these things would make you dizzy. If you're taking them on an empty stomach eat a banana or something with them.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    might not be a bad idea to follow up with your doc and bump your water intake
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dizzy as if your insulin level was doing some kind of roller coaster ?

it's good somethimes to stop supplements for a few weeks, a month... just saying.
    maybe try other brands, other products. also perhaps how you combine all these ?
    you have to experiment.

superpump: all these preWO stuff have various effect. perhaos the caffeine (does it have some ?) spiking you too much, kinda
    up then crash down effect ?

and run more tests with the doc...

take the creatine (preferably CREAPURE certified such as from ON, UNI) with food. or with a protein shake. or post workout
    with carbo drink and bcaa or pure whey. not on empty stomach, with just water (even micronized it does not disolve itself well).

multvit: try a product with lower dosage ? take them with breakfast, 1 should suffice (depends on the content of course).

again stop all that cause problems and start reintroduce them one by one and see the effect and take note.
    perhaps you're allergic to some preservatives, artificial stuff in some products. go find a whey powder that is isolate pure or a concentrate without "stuff" (JARROW whey is good as concentrate).
    www.eatwild.com USA nr 1 source for grass fed meat
    www.examine.com/ all about supplements and nutrition, no BS
    www.brinkzone.com Will Brink's website
    www.optimumnutrition.com
    www.universalnutrition.com
    www.nowfoods.com
    www.jointhealthmagazine.com/ all about joints health
    www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com/‎
    www.scivation.com/XTEND.aspx‎

Dizzy as if -I- was on a roller coaster. Though maybe it is a weird blood sugar thing? I can always get a diabetic test kit.

MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GetSoda View Post
    Dizzy as if -I- was on a roller coaster. Though maybe it is a weird blood sugar thing? I can always get a diabetic test kit.
    Interestingly enough, I actually recently went through something similar. I upped the intensity of my workouts and started feeling dizzy/light headed frequently throughout the day. I went to the doctor, did some blood work, EKG, etc. etc. and he said everything was fine. He told me, "maybe you're pushing really hard and your body is pushing back, but will become acclimated to it." Sounded like a load of BS to me but... you know... he's a doctor and I'm not. He told me if it persisted for a couple of weeks to come back. Sure enough, it stopped.

I think you need to play it safe, consult your doctor, and as suggested above just try and see if you can pinpoint anything in particular in your diet/activities/supplements that causes the dizziness. If it has been persistent for some time something is not right and above all you need to follow the advice of your doctor(s).
    Just trying to be helpful. You want something? Go get it.

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Might be a bigger underlying problem here, go see your doctor.
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Set a goal & achieve it! mscriven's Avatar
    mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed, see a doctor. How's your blood pressure?

May as well poke my doctor again. See what he says. Thanks.

Blood pressure tends to be in the healthy range, towards the lower end of the scale.

rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjp3900 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Black bottle, green print

Is your DAA by AI Sports Nutrition?

The reason I ask is that I found this thread searching for "D-aspartic acid make me dizzy?"

I've been dizzy for days...I just took DAA again three hours ago, and my dizziness is JUST NOW subsiding. It began immediately after dosing on an empty stomach.

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is your creatine mon spiking your blood sugar? Some have a lot of sugar in them. That could be causing the dizziness.
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Yes, AI sports is the brand.

And no sugar. It's pure creatine monohydrate.

callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    makes you dizzy?

get off the stuff man.

ask a doctor for guidance, if you want.

CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Sounds like... Aids.

Nah but for real. It's pretty odd all of these things would make you dizzy. If you're taking them on an empty stomach eat a banana or something with them.
    Lol hard at th beginning but OP go to the Doctor srs

bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbydigital07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sent message, I too have the same problem??? Wonder if u found any answers??