rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bench Press = no "burn" feeling?

I just started incorporating the bench press into my routine as it is overall a more well rounded and more compound type ex vs the pec fly machine I had been doing. I have noticed that with the bench press, I dont get that "burning" feeling towards the end of each set in my pecs. I still reach failure as in I cant do any more reps, but its more of a dull, distributed fatigue type failure vs an intense and focused burn coupled with failure. Is this normal for the bench press? Is not having that focused burn less effective for building mass?

BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you're not targetting your chest correctly imo... you're using a lot more arms than you think
    One Year Transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161678713
    Reviews:
    BSN's AMINOFAST: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167365141

iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I get bettet results out of flat bench machine vs bb... but I get the best focus on chest doing decline bb press and incline db flys so to each their own.

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the burn doesnt mean anything other than the release of lactic acid as a by product of cellular respiration

the amount of mass you gain is determined by your diet + adding weight to the bar each week

mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by E-Tank View Post
    the burn doesnt mean anything other than the release of lactic acid as a by product of cellular respiration

the amount of mass you gain is determined by your diet + adding weight to the bar each week
    ^This.

rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketsites is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the tips!

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    results > burn while doing exercise
    and maybe you could try some weighted dips, it's a good mass builder for chest