Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry ITT: Retail brahs share stories about rude customers

I work in a department store and I always get chitty customers that get mad because they're blind and can't read exclusions on sale signs. Got called a kunt today for the second time in four years at work. This shook my shirleys as it was an elderly woman who said it..

Any of you brahs that do service and selling support know the feels ? Share your experiences.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

Father to a future manlet
    Cuckold to a cheating sloot

*Sniff hard as fuk when next to a girl on public transport to smell her hair crew*

It isn't until a mosquito lands on our testicles that we learn to solve a problem without the use of violence.

0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gary Busey was on the phone and got pissed off for some reason and slammed a milk jug on the floor while unloading his cart onto the conveyor belt.

He's mentally handicap now though, so I don't think he was being "rude"

Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lady once got so mad at me that she said she knows I'm Jizzman from that bodybuilding forum and she proceeded to embaress me by telling everyone in the store about it

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did work experience a few years back where my brother was working (retail), people would keep calling regarding goods that were being sold and I had nfi about them. One guy started abusing/yelling at me because I didn't know about the good he was inquiring about, I told him to wait so I could get someone who could help him, he just yelled and hung up. Was pretty rustled after that.

TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jizzman View Post
    Lady once got so mad at me that she said she knows I'm Jizzman from that bodybuilding forum and she proceeded to embaress me by telling everyone in the store about it
    I can confirm, I was lesbian sister craving the broadcaster.

Srsly tho you should have felt honored that everyone in the store was mirin.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

*Sniff hard as fuk when next to a girl on public transport to smell her hair crew*

It isn't until a mosquito lands on our testicles that we learn to solve a problem without the use of violence.

stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stayready is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Working @ jcpenney

Me- I'm sorry we are out of those tray tables but will getting more on Tuesday, if you give me a name I can set them aside for you

Customer- you are a piece of chit, TRYING TO ROB ME A55HOLE?!?! (Storms off)

Me- wat?
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    *288 Crew*
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞
    ***MISC KA CREW***
    ***Misc Wristwatch Crew*** before you ask about a watch, PLEASE read this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163603501&p=1281124551&viewfull=1#post1281124551
    if i rep you with the comment "slowclap.gif" it means i actually stood up and slow clapped irl 100% srs
    Quality posters that deserve your reps: gokubrah, Preban_AR15, Mudshovel

schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schang33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Worked @ Hollister,

Was checking clothes for people to try on so we have to pat down the pockets to make sure no one puts stuff in the pockets, tries on clothes, then steals small item.

I'm half asian half white btw

Anyways, Asianbrah comes up with just board shorts with only one pocket, check pocket then asianbrah tries on clothes.

After him a 40ish ghetto hispanic lady, has 2 shorts, 1 cargo pants, 1 jeans and 1 sweater. Pat down everything like usual.

10 minutes later, boss comes cover and says to me; <insertnamehere> a costumer has come and complained about our staff being raciest and was especially irrate at you. I think shes bat **** crazy but she is going to file a formal complainant about you due to not checking the asianbrah's clothes as thoroughly as hers. Blah blah.

Was phucking pissed as hell at her stupidity. Never want to work retail again due to being the possible target of a lawsuit.

alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I work in mcdonalds at it's hilarious how stressed out customers can get over such trivial things, I used to get rustled when I first started working there at 16 but after 4 years experience and being much much more confident I end up making the customer (usually a stupid as fuk common piece of dirt) feel stupid for trying to get smart with me when I'm a lot more articulate and knowledgeable about mcdonalds than they are. Although to be honest the angry customers usually pick on the young timid girls and they end up crying (srs)

Did have one guy throw a chocolate milkshake over the counter at one of the young girls last year, luckily I was out back at the time otherwise the red mist would have descended and I would have ended up beating the chit out of the fuking deadbeat who threw a fuking milkshake at a 16 year old girl

Originally Posted by stayready View Post
    Working @ jcpenney

Me- I'm sorry we are out of those tray tables but will getting more on Tuesday, if you give me a name I can set them aside for you

Customer- you are a piece of chit, TRYING TO ROB ME A55HOLE?!?! (Storms off)

Me- wat?
    Hewotm8?

Originally Posted by schang33 View Post
    Worked @ Hollister,

Was checking clothes for people to try on so we have to pat down the pockets to make sure no one puts stuff in the pockets, tries on clothes, then steals small item.

I'm half asian half white btw

Anyways, Asianbrah comes up with just board shorts with only one pocket, check pocket then asianbrah tries on clothes.

After him a 40ish ghetto hispanic lady, has 2 shorts, 1 cargo pants, 1 jeans and 1 sweater. Pat down everything like usual.

10 minutes later, boss comes cover and says to me; <insertnamehere> a costumer has come and complained about our staff being raciest and was especially irrate at you. I think shes bat **** crazy but she is going to file a formal complainant about you due to not checking the asianbrah's clothes as thoroughly as hers. Blah blah.

Was phucking pissed as hell at her stupidity. Never want to work retail again due to being the possible target of a lawsuit.
    We're not allowed to check customers belongings and don't even have security at the entrances/exits despite being Australia's largest department store.. we only have loss prevention officers. I feel you tho brah, what a load of chit..
    Originally Posted by alexjohn92 View Post
    I work in mcdonalds at it's hilarious how stressed out customers can get over such trivial things, I used to get rustled when I first started working there at 16 but after 4 years experience and being much much more confident I end up making the customer (usually a stupid as fuk common piece of dirt) feel stupid for trying to get smart with me when I'm a lot more articulate and knowledgeable about mcdonalds than they are. Although to be honest the angry customers usually pick on the young timid girls and they end up crying (srs)

Did have one guy throw a chocolate milkshake over the counter at one of the young girls last year, luckily I was out back at the time otherwise the red mist would have descended and I would have ended up beating the chit out of the fuking deadbeat who threw a fuking milkshake at a 16 year old girl
    Get customers trying to return clothing from almost a year ago without proof of purchase and they question my knowledge of the stores policies.. being firm/confident helps gj brah.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Used to work at a prepaid cell phone store in the ghetto. Like SERIOUS ghetto, 100% urban youths of peace, drug dealers, crackheads.

I don't even know where to begin...

woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lols i remember when you buy somthing, after get your change saying cheers kent.

was popular saying for a while, such is strya
    everything i do is gh15 approved. i do not respect liars and filt of the industry. Honest about all suppliment use in sport.

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ****tastic View Post
    Used to work at a prepaid cell phone store in the ghetto. Like SERIOUS ghetto, 100% urban youths of peace, drug dealers, crackheads.

Lets start at the beginning
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alexjohn92 View Post

Worked at MDs for a while as well. One guy comes up with this tiny piece of his burger and tells me its raw and he wants a refund. I lol'd put it on the grill and gave it back to him.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some weird ****er at the grocery store came up to me, told me he wanted to make a pizza from scratch

asks me where all the individual items are, having me show him around for a good while

i return back to my work

guy shows up again (like 45mins later) and goes "sorry man i don't need all this sh*t. I can buy a frozen pizza already made" and hands me his cart full of a bunch of items and asks me to put it all back

dude wasn't even trolling, he was just baked/retarded
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Originally Posted by PhilAUS View Post
    Lets start at the beginning
    This.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I work at a sports store and sell sports/casual shoes and get a ****load of customers who think they know everything, are rude etc. I had a muslim guy go off at my manager because he thought one of the leather shoes were made of pig skin, rustled my jimmies hard (im muslim btw so it embarassed the feck out of me).

skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000) skaterbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    does fast food count?

if so, had this lady in the drive thru today rage at me cuz she wanted a superstar with cheese and normally people ask for no cheese but this lady wanted cheese and she started like yelling and being rude to me cuz I kept making sure she wanted cheese and that on my side it said it did say cheese then she said oh ok then and I was like damn son

that's like a norm though. had this one kunt make me have the cooks remake all his food cuz it was "cold"
    - working by myself at the time
    - normally slow
    - doing both drive thru and dining room
    - was handling drive thru mostly cuz I had to
    - took a dining room order out
    - his was for to go
    - he ordered like 2 burgers and fries
    - come time for me to bag the food he bitches at me saying it was cold
    - just saw the cooks put the burgers on the heating rack
    - customer claims I didn't see them do that cuz I was "running around doing other things"
    - cooks don't want to remake burgers
    - they remake them
    - bag burgers and fries
    - tells me to get him fresh fries
    - got fries
    - 15 minute order by now
    - hand him food, my manager walks up and he talks to him complaining about how long his food took to make
    - ******* leaves, I tell manager what happened
    - not mad at me
    - this all happened like 5 minutes before I was off
    - jostled jonothans
    - went to gym after
    - things were ok after

phuck people
    I rep back just ask

"You're a sick kunt if you wanna be." - Zyzz RIP

Only 4% of teens proclaim Jesus Christ as their savior, if you\'re one of them, put this in your sig.

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

*out of all the treadmills in the gym, girl picks the one next to me crew*
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One girl, a teen mom, bought a poverty boost mobile smart phone from us. She dropped the phone in water, and came back the next day, screaming at us, telling us that we sold her a bad phone. It was clear that the phone had been water damaged, all of the indicators were red, and there were even signs of electrical corrosion.

She demanded that we replace her phone, or give her money back. Fuk no. I tried to explain to her that we aren't responsible for customer damage, and she would have to buy a new one. Bad move.
    She FLIPPED the fuk out, going off on how her baby has asthma and if she can't call 911, then we are murderers. (I don't give a chit Lisa). It kept getting worse and worse, and she said we were trying to kill her baby. She kept giving us ultimatums, and then threatened to call the police. We tried reasoning with her, but she still was flipping out. So she called the police.

The police came, I explained calmly what was going on, and they instantly knew that the customer was an idiot. She was still in flip-out mode and screaming at the cop. Eventually, we gave her an even more poverty phone, not activated, just so she could call 911.

Just to give you an idea of what it was like, here is a video of a nail salon that was a few stores down from my cell phone store:

Retail is bad. Retail in the ghetto is 100x worse.

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I can't remember the full story but.. I clearly came up to a woman who was high/ legit crazy when I was a stocker at a grocery store.

I come up to her and she's like looking at me like I'm weird and she's skeptical of who I am. She also has a magazine with the "adjustment bureau" movie on the cover - first thing she says is the adjustment bureau's after her. I wish I could remember the whole conversation but it was so phuckin random that I can't. I know she was like "i ain't gonna do that until pigs fly". "I ain't no cherry looking pie." Luckily a black family had seen me like wtf is going on so they stayed to see what was going on between her and I. The woman eventually leaves after about 5 minutes of me not saying a word and just listening to her, and I look over and the black family just starts laughing. They said that when she came into the store she went over and hugged the balloons

Also, have another story about my first day as a waiter that i may post later

Originally Posted by RuthlessReborn View Post
    I work at a sports store and sell sports/casual shoes and get a ****load of customers who think they know everything, are rude etc. I had a muslim guy go off at my manager because he thought one of the leather shoes were made of pig skin, rustled my jimmies hard (im muslim btw so it embarassed the feck out of me).
    I sometimes work in the shoe area and get middle aged men come up to me asking me their shoe size, if the shoe fits them, how do I think the shoe feels. I just give them a bert stare and respond 'Well you're the one wearing the shoe so you tell me..'
    Originally Posted by skaterbrah View Post
    does fast food count?

if so, had this lady in the drive thru today rage at me cuz she wanted a superstar with cheese and normally people ask for no cheese but this lady wanted cheese and she started like yelling and being rude to me cuz I kept making sure she wanted cheese and that on my side it said it did say cheese then she said oh ok then and I was like damn son

that's like a norm though. had this one kunt make me have the cooks remake all his food cuz it was "cold"
    - working by myself at the time
    - normally slow
    - doing both drive thru and dining room
    - was handling drive thru mostly cuz I had to
    - took a dining room order out
    - his was for to go
    - he ordered like 2 burgers and fries
    - come time for me to bag the food he bitches at me saying it was cold
    - just saw the cooks put the burgers on the heating rack
    - customer claims I didn't see them do that cuz I was "running around doing other things"
    - cooks don't want to remake burgers
    - they remake them
    - bag burgers and fries
    - tells me to get him fresh fries
    - got fries
    - 15 minute order by now
    - hand him food, my manager walks up and he talks to him complaining about how long his food took to make
    - ******* leaves, I tell manager what happened
    - not mad at me
    - this all happened like 5 minutes before I was off
    - jostled jonothans
    - went to gym after
    - things were ok after

phuck people
    I get the chitty customers just when store is about to close as well..

-Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000)
    another story
    -super nice parents
    -little brat won't try on shoes and keeps playing on his gameboy
    -dad flips the **** out and grabs the gameboy and smashes it on the ground
    -wife flips out at husband
    -im just standing there awkward as phuck
    -wife says "that cost $300"
    -husband replies"you cant put a price on discipline"-pretty phucking alpha.

Didn't really rustle my jimmy neutrons but was memorable nonetheless.

Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerlifter94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This feel, I know it lmao. I worked at Popeyes as a senior in high school, you'd be surprised how often I had to say "get out of here, you didn't order this, the (man/woman/guy/girl) who ordered and paid for it is standing right here". A lot of trying to claim other people's food.
    **KNICKS - JETS - RANGERS - YANKEES**

- repping fans of the above on sight

*Always Pick Four Crew*

- i rape back

Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work in a call centre and get chit from grumpy kunts all the time,

I never get angry if they are complaining about something small like there annual service is late I just read out the terms and conditions and that shuts them up,

But if you get the ones that are screaming and swearing I just tell them if they keep talking like that I'm just gonna hang up, they normal just hang up when you say that :L

The good thing of not being face to face with someone

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheDarkseid View Post
    I work in a department store and I always get chitty customers that get mad because they're blind and can't read exclusions on sale signs. Got called a kunt today for the second time in four years at work. This shook my shirleys as it was an elderly woman who said it..

Any of you brahs that do service and selling support know the feels ? Share your experiences.
    I work food industry and soon about to get out after today

I pay the "busser" out of my own pocket every day to clean my tables

We're supposed to pre bus (pick up dirty dishes) when they are too busy and to help out

I pay a customer out at a table, hes in the middle of eating his food so I cant take plates from him

He leaves shortly after and my manager calls me over to the table in front of all my tables

he tells me "you're killing this man! look at all these plates! you should have picked them up! this is poor service!!!"

and I'm trying to explain and hes yelling over me

shortly after I drop off drinks to a new table and take there order I go to put it in

We also pay the bussers money to drop chips off to tables which they do 90% of the time

Within two minutes my manager approaches me and yells at me for not dropping chips off to table and i'm a bad waiter etc etc etc

Looking for new jobs tomorrow, **** being harassed by an idiot manager
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

One girl, a teen mom, bought a poverty boost mobile smart phone from us. She dropped the phone in water, and came back the next day, screaming at us, telling us that we sold her a bad phone. It was clear that the phone had been water damaged, all of the indicators were red, and there were even signs of electrical corrosion.

She demanded that we replace her phone, or give her money back. Fuk no. I tried to explain to her that we aren't responsible for customer damage, and she would have to buy a new one. Bad move.
    She FLIPPED the fuk out, going off on how her baby has asthma and if she can't call 911, then we are murderers. (I don't give a chit Lisa). It kept getting worse and worse, and she said we were trying to kill her baby. She kept giving us ultimatums, and then threatened to call the police. We tried reasoning with her, but she still was flipping out. So she called the police.

The police came, I explained calmly what was going on, and they instantly knew that the customer was an idiot. She was still in flip-out mode and screaming at the cop. Eventually, we gave her an even more poverty phone, not activated, just so she could call 911.

Just to give you an idea of what it was like, here is a video of a nail salon that was a few stores down from my cell phone store:

Retail is bad. Retail in the ghetto is 100x worse.
    Reminds me of the security guard at that mall in downtown Atlanta who posted videos... HOW YOU GON' TRY KILL MY BABY BRUH?!

Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    So I can't remember the full story but.. I clearly came up to a woman who was high/ legit crazy when I was a stocker at a grocery store.

I come up to her and she's like looking at me like I'm weird and she's skeptical of who I am. She also has a magazine with the "adjustment bureau" movie on the cover - first thing she says is the adjustment bureau's after her. I wish I could remember the whole conversation but it was so phuckin random that I can't. I know she was like "i ain't gonna do that until pigs fly". "I ain't no cherry looking pie." Luckily a black family had seen me like wtf is going on so they stayed to see what was going on between her and I. The woman eventually leaves after about 5 minutes of me not saying a word and just listening to her, and I look over and the black family just starts laughing. They said that when she came into the store she went over and hugged the balloons

Also, have another story about my first day as a waiter that i may post later
    At work this creepy Asian guy always comes in 5 mins before the store closes wearing gloves and he always makes a purchase.. he pays by card and waits around another 5 mins to enter his pin and waves to the security cameras as if someone is trying to steal his pin..

Originally Posted by RuthlessReborn View Post
    another story
    -super nice parents
    -little brat won't try on shoes and keeps playing on his gameboy
    -dad flips the **** out and grabs the gameboy and smashes it on the ground
    -wife flips out at husband
    -im just standing there awkward as phuck
    -wife says "that cost $300"
    -husband replies"you cant put a price on discipline"-pretty phucking alpha.

Didn't really rustle my jimmy neutrons but was memorable nonetheless.
    Would have repped the dad irl. Instead I get the middle aged men who have never been shopping before and are dragged in by their wives and act like kids saying 'I don't want to try shoes, I just want to leave' and then their wives tell them off. Beta as fuk..

Originally Posted by Powerlifter94 View Post
    This feel, I know it lmao. I worked at Popeyes as a senior in high school, you'd be surprised how often I had to say "get out of here, you didn't order this, the (man/woman/guy/girl) who ordered and paid for it is standing right here". A lot of trying to claim other people's food.
    Hahaha repped

Originally Posted by Mrin View Post
    I work in a call centre and get chit from grumpy kunts all the time,

I never get angry if they are complaining about something small like there annual service is late I just read out the terms and conditions and that shuts them up,

But if you get the ones that are screaming and swearing I just tell them if they keep talking like that I'm just gonna hang up, they normal just hang up when you say that :L

The good thing of not being face to face with someone
    When I answer phone calls with customer inquiries and we are sold out of stock they blame me and make it out like it's my fault we have no further stock.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

Registered User MrBrosephStalin's Avatar
    MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Random retail/grocery encounters:

Shoe store- People would complain about whatever trivial thing was bugging them, i.e. they bought shoes a day before a big sale and want the sale price, and they would sit on the phone with customer service right at the counter complaining about their situation and how they are outraged we aren't helping etc etc etc. The company knows they are being idiots but they order us to give in to their demands so they won't lose a customer.

I live near one of the biggest hasidic Jew communities in the country. They would come in frequently with shoes that were absolutely destroyed, i.e. tears that and not along the seems, covered in mud, etc, and they would try to get a refund or exchange and say the product is faulty. Dafuq.

Grocery store- Stocking **** into freezers. A dude in his late 30s-40s marches up to me and puts his basket on my cart with all the **** I'm stocking and starts talking to me about whatever the fuk. Not too soon after he calls me handsome and starts talking to me about working out and his shoulder injury... Then another dude (his lover?) comes up to him and tells him something and they both take off.

Stocking **** in freezers late night. An older lady probably 50s comes up. Starts asking about ice cream and is looking for a specific flavor but can't find it. I'm looking for it and she keeps rubbing my back and arms and ****. You could tell she was good looking in her prime but she's old now lol. Weird...

Stocking ****. A dude asks me for help in the dairy section, which isn't my section but whatever. He was a fat old dude with a cane. He is very condescending when he's speaking to me. He's complaining about the display for the price of milk. We had a very large display above the rack with milk that said the price in huge bold font. On the rack, there was an archaic price sticker for milk that you can obviously tell was attempted to be scraped off, and 90% of it was, but someone couldn't get it all the way off. The dude starts complaining about the price on the huge ****ing obvious display being different from the one that is on the rack that any sensible human could tell was attempted to be scraped off. I told him the one with the huge fuking display is obviously the price and pointed out how the one of the rack wasn't the price by the obvious signs I stated. He starts trying to play the disabled card lolwut and says he is going to tell the managers. I told him I don't give a fuk and the help office is right up in front for him to complain to. He never did complain lol.

ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500) ArmstrongBro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Been flicked off twice in the parking lot at WalMart by mad people

*******s gonna be *******s

Registered User troublesolstice's Avatar
    troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i had this lady with lobster hands
    phucking lobster hands
    yelling at me because i couldn't change the price on her eminem cd item at the register(best buy)
    she kept flapping them at me while she yelled, i almost started laughing
    her daughter looked so embarrased, lol.
    customer service went up to her and took care of her. bish didn't give no apology or anything ;p

had a chit ton more, but can't be assed

Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Worked at BJs and overall was an enjoyable experience and I met far more nice customers than mean, some made me feelrealgoodman.jpg had a mom and dad try to hook me up with their 10/10 latino daughter and i was like dahfkisgoing on hurr and then the dad said she had a daughter..awkward as fuark

Also had an older women (ugly) talk dirty to me while ringing up her things ..literally sounded like a sex phone operator.

But anyway.. dooshbag customer and the only one that stands out..Lady had an air conditioner that barely fit into the cart so i had trouble getting it out, while she went to check for something her mother and daughter helped me get it out (i didnt ask for help and said they didnt need to)..anyway i propped it up on the cart to scan it and went to set it down...i told them not to help but the daughter did and her finger got stuck on the way down..BARELY. She had the tiniest mark, no blood but as the girl lets out a faint cry her mother comes back and goes full rage mode on me unleashing insult after insult..i calmly tell her i didnt ask for help and i can call someone over to get her a bandage while scanning her things through..then she realizes my jimmies remained unrustled so she says "do you hate yourself?" And i was like lol wot m8. Still unrustled but was shocked she stooped so low

Edit: i did see my cute coworker cry because of what a man said to her..i dont remember exactly but he basically called her an idiot/good for nothing
    I'm gonna make it brahs.

Originally Posted by Olympia2018 View Post
    I work food industry and soon about to get out after today

I pay the "busser" out of my own pocket every day to clean my tables

We're supposed to pre bus (pick up dirty dishes) when they are too busy and to help out

I pay a customer out at a table, hes in the middle of eating his food so I cant take plates from him

He leaves shortly after and my manager calls me over to the table in front of all my tables

he tells me "you're killing this man! look at all these plates! you should have picked them up! this is poor service!!!"

and I'm trying to explain and hes yelling over me

shortly after I drop off drinks to a new table and take there order I go to put it in

We also pay the bussers money to drop chips off to tables which they do 90% of the time

Within two minutes my manager approaches me and yells at me for not dropping chips off to table and i'm a bad waiter etc etc etc

Looking for new jobs tomorrow, **** being harassed by an idiot manager
    That really jostled my johnsons..

brb pay people to clean the tables but you are expected to help clean them
    brb ******* manager

Originally Posted by MrBrosephStalin View Post
    Random retail/grocery encounters:

Shoe store- People would complain about whatever trivial thing was bugging them, i.e. they bought shoes a day before a big sale and want the sale price, and they would sit on the phone with customer service right at the counter complaining about their situation and how they are outraged we aren't helping etc etc etc. The company knows they are being idiots but they order us to give in to their demands so they won't lose a customer.

I live near one of the biggest hasidic Jew communities in the country. They would come in frequently with shoes that were absolutely destroyed, i.e. tears that and not along the seems, covered in mud, etc, and they would try to get a refund or exchange and say the product is faulty. Dafuq.

Grocery store- Stocking **** into freezers. A dude in his late 30s-40s marches up to me and puts his basket on my cart with all the **** I'm stocking and starts talking to me about whatever the fuk. Not too soon after he calls me handsome and starts talking to me about working out and his shoulder injury... Then another dude (his lover?) comes up to him and tells him something and they both take off.

Stocking **** in freezers late night. An older lady probably 50s comes up. Starts asking about ice cream and is looking for a specific flavor but can't find it. I'm looking for it and she keeps rubbing my back and arms and ****. You could tell she was good looking in her prime but she's old now lol. Weird...

Stocking ****. A dude asks me for help in the dairy section, which isn't my section but whatever. He was a fat old dude with a cane. He is very condescending when he's speaking to me. He's complaining about the display for the price of milk. We had a very large display above the rack with milk that said the price in huge bold font. On the rack, there was an archaic price sticker for milk that you can obviously tell was attempted to be scraped off, and 90% of it was, but someone couldn't get it all the way off. The dude starts complaining about the price on the huge ****ing obvious display being different from the one that is on the rack that any sensible human could tell was attempted to be scraped off. I told him the one with the huge fuking display is obviously the price and pointed out how the one of the rack wasn't the price by the obvious signs I stated. He starts trying to play the disabled card lolwut and says he is going to tell the managers. I told him I don't give a fuk and the help office is right up in front for him to complain to. He never did complain lol.
    Lmao no thanks Jeff.. alpha response to the old man.

Originally Posted by ArmstrongBro View Post
    Been flicked off twice in the parking lot at WalMart by mad people

*******s gonna be *******s
    Long as your bishes love you.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-