Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Creatine and broscience

Kids at school spitting broscience about how creatine will give you moobs and will shrink your dick etc. etc.
    Is this chit true? Are there any side effects I should worry about?
    Thanks brahs
    ✠♛☢ 5'10" Supreme Race Crew ☢♛✠

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It won't do any of those things OP.

It will kill you though

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post

It will kill you though
    Notsherrifsrs

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he might be right on the dick part. mines about 1cm right now..

...from the floor..not sure why though

cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes I can confirm it will kill you.

Killed me last week.

Not srs
    Lifts as of June/ Short term goals
    Squat 235x3/265x3
    Dl 185x1/200x1
    Bench 165x1/180x1

Always rep back with my small amount of greens.

Cheeky Kunts, the lot of you

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post

It will kill you though
    listen to this guy ^^^

royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Minizeus View Post
    Kids at school spitting broscience about how creatine will give you moobs and will shrink your dick etc. etc.
    Is this chit true? Are there any side effects I should worry about?
    Thanks brahs
    You serious. Yes it will kill you.

NOT SRS.
    Currently on a cut.
    Starting Weight: 180
    Goal 9-10%

Best Lifts Last updated: 02/10/13

Bench: 235 1x1 *while cutting
    Deadlift: 335 1x1 *while cutting
    Squat: 265 1x2
    Military Press: 135 1x3
    Barbell Row: 205 1x5

Follow me on twitter @kevinmkoehler

MartinGallegos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartinGallegos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    he might be right on the dick part. Mines about 1cm right now..

...from the floor..not sure why though
    lmfaooo! +rep