Jordanml85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanml85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to Bodybuilding, need some info on Cutting / Bulking

My name is Jordan, and for the past 2 years I have been obese and struggle with some medical happenings caused by my weight. I am interested in bodybuilding, I do not mind how big I am just as long as it isn't all jello. I am looking for any kind of help to get me started on a cutting phase or a bulking phase. I am currently 5'8" @ 344lbs, approx 30% body fat.

Should I bulk first, or cut first, and which ever it is please provide info!

Thanks!!!

Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You only want to bulk when you get down and have very little fat. You will be cutting for a long time. At your weight you will lose a lot fast. Read the stickies and figure out your macros and how many calories you should be eating a day. Use MyFitnessPal to track your calories to make sure you aren't overeating. The bigger the calorie deficit, the faster you will lose the weight. Good luck!

xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't think you are at only 30% body fat. If I were you, I'd cut down to 200 then start my bulk.

Jordanml85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanml85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I may not be at 30%, how ever I did use calipers and I am not sure of another method to get the BF%. Is there another way to determine it?