Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecto2Mass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pics of me i have a skinny fat body and i have failed time after time I NEED HELP :(

my body has been like this for a while , i bulked 4 months ago for to 210lbs but i looked fat and bulky
    im know 190lbs my idea know is to cut and get all of the fat off stay skinny then lean bulk slowly

WHAT THE **** DO I DO ?? DO I BULK UP GET SIZE THEN WILL THIS MAKE ME LOOK NOT SKINNY Fat
    Attached Images

Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You're not skinnyfat, you're skinny skinny. You did a good job for your first bulk and cut though so don't be discouraged.
    Are you like 6'11?

Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You looked good to me at 210. I would have kept going.

Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you sure you were 210lbs in one of those pics or you are just fking tall?

ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100)
    Morning weight 210lbs I'm 6ft 2 adjactly
    When I sat down I had rolls and I hated it I want to be aesthetic big and ripped

tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We all have to make sacrifices. You can't expect to bulk and stay super lean. You have to decide how badly you want to look big. All the ripped guys on here you see lolled fat at one point in time due to bulking

Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dzan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tantan54 View Post
    We all have to make sacrifices. You can't expect to bulk and stay super lean. You have to decide how badly you want to look big. All the ripped guys on here you see lolled fat at one point in time due to bulking
    You can gain muscle with very little fat.You dont have to become a fat slob just to gain muscle.Have a 200cl surplus and do HIIT 2-4 a week.

R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dzan09 View Post
    You can gain muscle with very little fat.You dont have to become a fat slob just to gain muscle.Have a 200cl surplus and do HIIT 2-4 a week.
    I second this. Just do a clean bulk. I'm clean bulking for the next few years and over the last 6-8 months alone I've put on a little over 10lbs with very little fat gains. I haven't lost my abs or got love handles. I've definitely lost a little bit of my edge but nothing significant. If I were you I'd eat at about 300 calories above maintenance and be consistently hitting the gym with a sold routine and a good diet. Best of luck OP. We're all gonna make it
    Train. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

Master Troll Checking inn Nitty87's Avatar
    Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000) Nitty87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put on some mass
    consumer more calories
    your not skinny fat
    -Manlet Crew
    -PITTSBURGH STEELERS CREW
    -Chicago Bears Crew
    - 52 BOOKS IN 52 WEEKS CREW http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158879073&p=1185141161#post1185141161
    *SELF IMPROVEMENT CREW*

BENCH 205 9-20-13
    DEADLIFT 345 11-05-13
    SQUAT 240 9-21-13

ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100)
    What would you say my bodyfat is ? %

Anyone ??

gusberti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    godd

RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ectoteen View Post
    Morning weight 210lbs I'm 6ft 2 adjactly
    When I sat down I had rolls and I hated it I want to be aesthetic big and ripped
    You just have to suck it up man, nobody wants/likes to have rolls, but it's something you have to go through if you want to be big.
    and are you sure you're 190 ? dude i'm 185 and i don't look smaller than you.

Oh and btw, you looked real good at 210, you should've carried on...

Good luck OP.

kevin255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look decent mate, to burn the fat do more cardio or consider doing HIIT 2 times a week, that's what I'm doing.

I got told alot at work I have gotten bigger and I had a top on I gained alot

I wasn't natty just being honest I gained 30lbs in 12 weeks was It all muscle NO it wasn't but I got big.

Originally Posted by RamiroSosa View Post
    You just have to suck it up man, nobody wants/likes to have rolls, but it's something you have to go through if you want to be big.
    and are you sure you're 190 ? dude i'm 185 and i don't look smaller than you.

Oh and btw, you looked real good at 210, you should've carried on...

Good luck OP.
    Yes I'm 190 know I think I'm 11-12 % I have alot of water retention and depleted in glycogen due to what I'm taking I'm cutting to single didget

Yes I was 210 that was morning weight before I are and drank anything.

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you sure you're 190lbs in the first pic? 6.2 guys at 190lbs usually are not skinny, neither overweight but certainly not skinny. There's a certain weight/height were a guy starts to looks skinny, and for a 6'2 is around 165-168 pounds. At 190lbs you're supposed to have either quite a few mass or quite a few fat.
    Maybe your scales is broken or you store fat in your butt or thigs or you have huge muscular legs?

keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keydaprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Op you look fine you just dont have alot of muscle. Just because u bulked and cut doesnt mean your muscles are going to be hard and developed. You need to focus on the actual lifting vs just weight gain and weight loss.

Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    Are you sure you're 190lbs in the first pic? 6.2 guys at 190lbs usually are not skinny, neither overweight but certainly not skinny. There's a certain weight/height were a guy starts to looks skinny, and for a 6'2 is around 165-168 pounds. At 190lbs you're supposed to have either quite a few mass or quite a few fat.
    Maybe your scales is broken or you store fat in your butt or thigs or you have huge muscular legs?
    Yes 190lbs on the dot weighed this morning and took pic this morning
    I have fat rolls back fat and lower ab fat I want all of that **** debt gone !!!

Critque bf of me at 190lbs ?????

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes 190lbs on the dot weighed this morning and took pic this morning
    I have fat rolls back fat and lower ab fat I want all of that **** debt gone !!!
    people here seem to disregard completely things like weight and height ratio or percentiles but the truth is that 190lbs at 6.2 is not a skinny weight, you must be onto something when you say you have fat in your body. Maybe a better pic including legs and face (yeah, face says a lot about how fat a person is) would help.
    Your BF% though looks like 13% but you're just showing abs and chest, you might store fat somewhere else.

Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    people here seem to disregard completely things like weight and height ratio or percentiles but the truth is that 190lbs at 6.2 is not a skinny weight, you must be onto something when you say you have fat in your body. Maybe a better pic including legs and face (yeah, face says a lot about how fat a person is) would help.
    Your BF% though looks like 13% but you're just showing abs and chest, you might store fat somewhere else.
    I need to loose 10-12lbs of pure fat to hit 8% bf so me shredded ill be 6ft 2 175 ish

tylerd1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerd1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerd1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need to loose 10-12lbs of pure fat to hit 8% bf so me shredded ill be 6ft 2 175 ish

Just loosing weight won't make you look shredded. It will make you look skinny. You have to gain more muscle mass then cut off all the fat if you want to look "shredded"