pioneer222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Really need some help lost 50% BF now what to do?

Hey guys,

I have gone from being 16 stone to 12 stone 10 32% bf to 16% I was doing compound lifts religiously and 5/10k runs on a keto diet.

Then just after xmas I started bulking on about 2500 calories doing a split routine I have put some mass on especially on my arms and chest and legs and I have noticed I can eat a lot more without putting on weight. Now I am not sure what to do now im happy with everything apart from my stomach I am getting a nice V shape but still cant lose that tummy fat.

I am thinking about going back to compound lifts 4x week plus lots of running? Diets ok some bad days but mostly steaks chicken eggs stir frys curries etc

Added some photos of my transformation.

Cheers
    Attached Images

BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    geez how'd you lose 50% body fat???
    "I knew you couldn't resist my s***! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers."

Originally Posted by BSully90 View Post
    Just going off what the Tanita machine said or was that a sarcastic comment?

BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pioneer222 View Post
    Just going off what the Tanita machine said or was that a sarcastic comment?
    it was a little sarcastic lol.. there is no way you had 50% bodyfat what i think your trying to say is you think you maybe lost 50% of what your original body fat was? But compound lifts are key. your tummy will slowly vanish with good cardio and diet.
    "I knew you couldn't resist my s***! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers."

Sorry if I did misread your comment, I started having PT and we would do compound lifts each week and I would also add 10k runs to that. As well as cutting nearly all carbs except beans and pulses. Took about 5 months I was really fat the first pic really doesnt do me justice.

Havent had a beer in nearly a year and have drank alcohol 7 times in the last year.

it was a little sarcastic lol.. there is no way you had 50% bodyfat what i think your trying to say is you think you maybe lost 50% of what your original body fat was? But compound lifts are key. your tummy will slowly vanish with good cardio and diet.
    Yeah thats what I meant 50% of my original body fat lol!

Originally Posted by pioneer222 View Post
    Sorry if I did misread your comment, I started having PT and we would do compound lifts each week and I would also add 10k runs to that. As well as cutting nearly all carbs except beans and pulses. Took about 5 months I was really fat the first pic really doesnt do me justice.

Havent had a beer in nearly a year and have drank alcohol 7 times in the last year.
    PT(you military) and be careful what carbs you cut out. if you load up on green veggies everyday, your getting good carbs in you and that doesnt make you gain weight.