ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedAussie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Conditioning Circuit help

I'll be teaching a Conditioning Circuit tomorrow. I've never taught a group session that just involved people that wanted to be punished because I'm more of a S&C coach.

Exercise Ideas?

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you sure the people who take the class want to be "punished" - is that the nature of the class (ie cross fit-like)? I would not classifiy a "conditioning circuit" as something that should "punish" people.

Make everybody sign a waiver before the class. Also use the PARQ to screen high risk people who should not take the class

The development of rhabdomyolysis is a possibility from high intnsity exercise programs especially those that are new and involve negatives. Please read my review of rhabdo. This will help you http://www.joe-cannon.com/rhabdomyol...ness-bootcamp/

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Registered User ericzimmerman34's Avatar
    ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What I do is I get a sheet of paper and write an exercise down on it really big. I make about 15 lets say and lay them spaced about in a circle. At each station you do the exercise for 45 seconds then run around the big circle a full time and stop at the next station. I would do this 2 or 3 times depending on the intensity and duration of the class. I would recommend something simple but fun. Do planks, wall taps, push ups, burpees, etc. What equipment do you have? And out of curiosity is for work, school?
    Obssession is a word lazy people use to describe dedication.

If your not nervous before going to the gym your probably not working out hard enough (my new favorite quote)

B.S. in Exercise and Sports Science
    Cooper Functional Trainer Cert.
    NASM CES in progress

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can incorporate many of the same exercises, what changes is the rest periods and exercise durations.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.