Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1872
    schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been thinking about all your feedback and really want to say thanks again. It lifted my worries some.

I went to the walk in to pick up my last urinalysis results from last week and decided against asking the Dr anything bc it was too busy there. I decided to take the perspective of not obsessing over it for now. Phew.

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm the type of person who generally doesn't like to take pills unless I really need them, but I really think you should fill the Benzo script. Just take one at night so you can at least relax a little. You'll still probably have to get up and pee but at least you won't be so anxious.
    Did they test you for kidney/bladder infection? I can't remember if you said so or not
    And I'm ashamed to admit this but I once forgot a tampon in there :-/
    I actually had sex with it still in and put in another tampon shortly after then like 2 days later.... Oh it's so bad I don't even want to admit to, I had a bacterial infection! After reading online I found out its actually really common
    I know it's Easier said than done but try to not stress too much, right now it's totally out of your control.

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    I'm the type of person who generally doesn't like to take pills unless I really need them, but I really think you should fill the Benzo script. Just take one at night so you can at least relax a little. You'll still probably have to get up and pee but at least you won't be so anxious.
    Did they test you for kidney/bladder infection? I can't remember if you said so or not
    And I'm ashamed to admit this but I once forgot a tampon in there :-/
    I actually had sex with it still in and put in another tampon shortly after then like 2 days later.... Oh it's so bad I don't even want to admit to, I had a bacterial infection! After reading online I found out its actually really common
    I know it's Easier said than done but try to not stress too much, right now it's totally out of your control.
    Doh! I guess forgetting stuff in there CAN happen but I always wonder how it does? Sex with it still in?? Ouch?? Or....I guess not? That musta really wedged it in there. Gah, girly body parts are so tricky sometimes lol.

I got the prescrippy for Lorazepam....the pharmacist warned me though to make sure I got at least 8 hours sleep otherwise I might feel dizzy/groggy in the AM. So I'm not sure what to do bc I know that the getting up to pee will mean I don't get 8 consecutive hours sleep. The last thing I need on top of being worried is also feeling like a zombie! Although tomorrow is Halloween so maybe it'd be appropriate?

I have submitted three urine samples so far and none of them showed infection. Just the blood. I had all the other symptoms of a UTI and they treated me as if I had one but it turned out not to be one.

I think I'll do my physio homework and then go to a yoga class later to distract myself and not sit at home on the couch and wallow in worry. Woot!

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    HI there

I don't want to stir the pot, but is it possible that it is just the result of exercise? As a distance runner, I became quite used to trace amounts of blood being found in my urine samples (particularly after a race) as exercise induced hematuria is quite common in marathoners. Have you shared with your doctor the details of your exercise regime? While other causes of the bleeding most definitely need to be ruled out, it is possible that the blood is the result of trauma to your bladder from exercise? The constant feeling of fullness may be another result, I am not sure. After a marathon, everything inside feels all shook up if you know what I mean Maybe something (squash? or other?) you are doing is just aggravating your bladder.

Just a thought - maybe you already addressed this but I don't think I've retained the details of all the various posts about your appointments

Oh, and the post about leaving a tampon in, once worked with a lady who left one in for a whole month

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You will feel groggy even after 8h if sleep if you take lorazepam. It's nasty. I've seen people on it- walking zombies. If you are going to try it, do it at the weekend.

I am starting to think that something might be up with your kidneys, not stones because the pain with kidney stones is ridiculous but maybe a kidney infection which is harder to diagnose than UTI but painful abdomen and lots of peeing would explain it.

However, enough guesswork and Dr Google. You are driving yourself insane. Go to your Dr and demand repeat tests by someone who can find cervix! Ask for the second opinion if need be. Eventually you will get the answer just hope that soon.
    Last edited by coconuttree2009; 10-30-2013 at 04:00 PM.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been on lorazepam in the past (see, for example: crazee over eye problem) and I was not "a zombie." In fact, I still have a prescription (my doc gives me 30 tablets to last a year, LOL) and very very very rarely take one, mostly to sleep at night if I'm having a bad patch of anxiety. It doesn't impede my functioning. In fact, I function a lot better on a small dose of it than I function when I'm getting NO sleep and am consumed by irrational worries. Uh, just for another data point.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sending good vibes your way - I hope they get it figured out soon!
    I hope you're enjoying your deload too
    My powerlifting journal:
    Adaptation ~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169905603

tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *hugs* (i hate doing that but you seriously deserve a cyber hug!!!!) I'm so sorry for all the sh!t you are feeling I'm sending good vibes too!

I think it does still sound like a kidney infection of some sort? but I know little. Either way, Dr. google sucks and is hardly ever right. This is coming from someone who has 'had' everything from ovarian cancer to a second round of meningitis. Seriously, try and keep away from google as best you can (I know it's hard when the pain is reminding you of it though!

I hope you are feeling better soon
    Bulking --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156429083

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”

NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    additional support in the form of good vibes! No advice tho.

coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    I've been on lorazepam in the past (see, for example: crazee over eye problem) and I was not "a zombie." In fact, I still have a prescription (my doc gives me 30 tablets to last a year, LOL) and very very very rarely take one, mostly to sleep at night if I'm having a bad patch of anxiety. It doesn't impede my functioning. In fact, I function a lot better on a small dose of it than I function when I'm getting NO sleep and am consumed by irrational worries. Uh, just for another data point.
    The side effects totally depends on person that is why I suggested to try it on a weekend.

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Id second or third kidney infection. Mine was diagnosed with a bladder infection by the ER, but they were able to tell me that rather easily by just looking at the blood and white cell count in my urine. If it were the case I would have assumed they would have easily seen that for you. But, it does sound very similar. Go back there and demand retests until they figure out the problem, tell them about the worry its causing and the sleep your missing out on. You shouldnt have to live like this for any extended period of time. And get off google, youre freaking yourself out uneccessarily. I feel bad when I come in here and youre still thinking youre dying of bladder cancer, you need to relax as much as you can. Sending good vibes, I hope things work themselves out soon.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just sending HUGS and warm fuzzies
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    HI there

I don't want to stir the pot, but is it possible that it is just the result of exercise? As a distance runner, I became quite used to trace amounts of blood being found in my urine samples (particularly after a race) as exercise induced hematuria is quite common in marathoners. Have you shared with your doctor the details of your exercise regime? While other causes of the bleeding most definitely need to be ruled out, it is possible that the blood is the result of trauma to your bladder from exercise? The constant feeling of fullness may be another result, I am not sure. After a marathon, everything inside feels all shook up if you know what I mean Maybe something (squash? or other?) you are doing is just aggravating your bladder.

Just a thought - maybe you already addressed this but I don't think I've retained the details of all the various posts about your appointments

Oh, and the post about leaving a tampon in, once worked with a lady who left one in for a whole month

CC
    This crossed my mind. also EWWW I bet she stank

I think I suggested kidney infection when this all started? didn't it get ruled out? I'd get it checked out again though. It really sounds the same as what my colleague had, I even read out stuff you've said to her and she said it's like listening to someone explain how she felt but better than the way she could explain it.

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Geez, lady. I'm so sorry to hear this is still pestering you I'm sending the best vibes your way!
    Trying to gain a booty so my husband can squeeze it:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175451341&page=4

tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hope things are okay with you! x

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thinking of you!!! Hope things are well! *hugs*
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Hey guys...I've been avoiding the journaling section for a few days because I just don't want to add more negativity to my journal and go on sounding like a big whiner. I'm still affected by symptoms and I'm trying just to distract myself until Monday. It's tough because I can't sleep well because of having to get up multiple times to pee plus the pelvic pain. I've avoided the lorazepam because I just don't want another problem to deal with right now.

It could be a kidney infection but three urine samples, blood tests, and two rounds of ultrasounds say otherwise. I guess they could have missed it? But if it was a kidney infection, wouldn't I have gotten way worse since the end of September when this all started? Also, the stuff I've read talks about lower back pain with kidney infections and I don't have that, but I guess not everyone gets it. Even if the urologist recommends more ultrasounds or a CT scan, I'd have to live with the symptoms for several weeks because those appointments take a while to find a spot. Unless he can get me in quicker? I don't know what else to do other than show up at the ER and pretend my pain is worse than it is so they'll do more testing there.

Anyhow, that's for the kind thoughts ...I was planning to start back up on my program tomorrow. Deload week wasn't all that successful advice been stiff and sore and sleepless the whole time. Oh well I guess, gotta keep going. I'll try to catch up on journals soon

I can understand how you feel, I feel like a moaning journal writer myself at the moment. However, I think I speak for everyone else when I say you aren't coming off like a big whiner!!! You are genuinely suffering and we are all concerned and wanting the best for you! Also, remember - this is your journal, so if you are going to let off steam anywhere, let it be here!

I think the going to ER thing isn't actually a bad idea. I'm assuming it isn't the pain that is as bad as the not knowing what is causing the pain? I'd certainly want to rush it along in anyway I could if I were you.

Sorry that the deload wasn't a success Hope things start to brighten up soon for you!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Schnauz! Pfft you don't sound like a big whiner. I'd be rampaging the city and bludgeoning people in the head with cantaloupes if something was causing me all that pain + screwing with my sleep.

Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    I don't know what else to do other than show up at the ER and pretend my pain is worse than it is so they'll do more testing there.
    I would do this if that was me, srs.

Did anybody have you do that test where you pee in a jug throughout the day and they see how much you're peeing? It's a fairly common test as far as I know, but anyways then they can see how much fluid you're losing which should help them figure it out. I assume you are peeing a lot in quantity if it's waking you up every couple hours?
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

FML. Like, really.

So, I didn't say anything earlier because I hoped it was my imagination or something. But I woke up today with side pain. Not in my back, but on the side in the front, kinda like under my rib. I looked up kidney infection stuff and it said people would get pain in the side/back area so I tried not to be too paranoid about it. I thought maybe I slept weird although wouldn't that be a weird coincidence with all that's going on?

I hemmed and hawed about going to the ER and figured maybe I'm just over worrying about the pain because I'm seeing the situation through a lense of my other symptoms. So I went about my day, we went furniture shopping, grocery shopping, ran a few errands, yadda yadda. Still had the pain when I got home at 430ish so I took an Alleve and thought if it's muscle pain the meds would help. Not really.

I called Telehealth (this phone service in Ontario where you talk to a nurse about your health issue and they have a script, a bunch of questions, and probably a special quadratic formula and a Magic 8 ball and they give you advice. The nurse advised that I should see a physician within the next 4 hours and that I shouldn't eat/drink anything.

My thoughts: Oh. Ok. Well I'm starving and I've put up with this pain all day so I guess it wouldn't hurt to eat dinner, sleep on it, and if the pain is still there in the AM, go to the ER. So, that's what I'll do. It's 930pm now and I bet the ER is a mess and are they even gonna test anything tonight anyway? I figure if I had an advanced kidney infection I'd be in way more pain, right? FFS, this is so stupid and wasting my fuking time and energy.

Originally Posted by tahinilove View Post
    I can understand how you feel, I feel like a moaning journal writer myself at the moment. However, I think I speak for everyone else when I say you aren't coming off like a big whiner!!! You are genuinely suffering and we are all concerned and wanting the best for you! Also, remember - this is your journal, so if you are going to let off steam anywhere, let it be here!

I think the going to ER thing isn't actually a bad idea. I'm assuming it isn't the pain that is as bad as the not knowing what is causing the pain? I'd certainly want to rush it along in anyway I could if I were you.

Sorry that the deload wasn't a success Hope things start to brighten up soon for you!
    Okay, fine....I won't feel so bad for whining. But I'm getting annoyed with myself even!

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Hey Schnauz! Pfft you don't sound like a big whiner. I'd be rampaging the city and bludgeoning people in the head with cantaloupes if something was causing me all that pain + screwing with my sleep.

I would do this if that was me, srs.

Did anybody have you do that test where you pee in a jug throughout the day and they see how much you're peeing? It's a fairly common test as far as I know, but anyways then they can see how much fluid you're losing which should help them figure it out. I assume you are peeing a lot in quantity if it's waking you up every couple hours?
    I'd love to smash rotten fruit at random passers by right now....or at the cars of people that drive too slow lol.

I haven't done that 24 urine collection test yet but the walk in clinic Dr said that the urologist might recommend it.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look, you are pretty hardcore with lifting. I'll wager you don't imagine pain. I don't mean to scare you, but about a year and a half ago I had excruciating pain under my diaphragm--so bad I was making involuntary noises when I moved and eventually screaming in pain. Turned out to be an ulcer that had perforated and leaked air into my body cavity, and could have killed me within hours had I not gone to the ER. Required major surgery and weeks of recovery. So... better safe than sorry. I had been feeling some pain prior to that event (rupture) but sucked it up because, ya know, I am after all the type to train for a month on a fractured femur... what I'm saying is, it's worth pursuing this. DO NOT feel bad for caring about your health and wellbeing.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hai, OP. Pls stay safe.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now pain under the rib too? Dude it's time to get back to the ER and be that person who refuses to leave until they give you a diagnosis and solution, srs. Yes I agree if you were in kidney failure or something similar you'd be extremely sick, but there IS something very wrong now, you don't want it to morph into an absolute emergency.

Out of curiosity when is your next appointment or whatever scheduled with the urologist? Is there any kind of plan in place for you to go in for a test/procedure/console with a specialist in the very near future? Just wondering, would still go to the ER regardless, seems like whichever docs you're dealing with now are moving very slow on this.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok, Dre. I agree with the ladies above. This has gone on far too long and you're now experiencing other symptoms. Before I thought you should wait til the pros sort this out but I didn't realise just how bad this was for you..go to the ER and refuse to leave until you get a diagnosis. I know you have better things to do but this isn't fair on you-you can't sleep, you're stressed, tired, scared, frustrated etc and it's clearly bogging you down.

Never feel like you have to avoid your journal cus you feel you're moaning...cus ya not and nobody thinks you are either.

Keep us updated. I hope something is diagnosed asap and you can get back to normal.

more pain. Please go to ER!! Thinking of you!

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post
    Ok, Dre. I agree with the ladies above. This has gone on far too long and you're now experiencing other symptoms. Before I thought you should wait til the pros sort this out but I didn't realise just how bad this was for you..go to the ER and refuse to leave until you get a diagnosis. I know you have better things to do but this isn't fair on you-you can't sleep, you're stressed, tired, scared, frustrated etc and it's clearly bogging you down.

Never feel like you have to avoid your journal cus you feel you're moaning...cus ya not and nobody thinks you are either.

Keep us updated. I hope something is diagnosed asap and you can get back to normal.
    Originally Posted by tahinilove View Post
    more pain. Please go to ER!! Thinking of you!
    ^^^^^ this! GO NOW!!! Or hopefully you have already gone.

And you are certainly not whining......and so what if you are - its YOUR journal.

Please don't avoid the journal - we care and want to know what's up with you.
    Really hoping you get some answers ASAP - it's been too long, far too long.

Tests would not miss kidney infection plus you would have quite high fever with it and incredible pain.

It is probably your kidneys but probably not full blown infection.

The pain in your rib area is worrying.

Sending hugs and best wishes your way.

alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't worry about whining schnauzers, like everyone said, its your journal and you can write whatever you want in it!

I haven't been on for a few days and I just read all of this stuff all at once and like everyone else I'm worried about you! I agree and think you should go back to the ER. Please let us know what happens and if you are okay. Wishing you the best of luck, and feel better soon ((((hugs))))

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sending health vibes your way ~~~~
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go get this figured out, demand an answer. The sleep deprivation itself alone must be excruciating. Good luck, sending positive vibes your way.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.