Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by llaniswen View Post
    I tried to upload a photo here, but it was too small, I have my pic up on my ******** account. No I don't have body odor, I am very particular in that respect about keeping clean and fresh.

It won't let me post my ******** link here either
    Bro, the picture in your profile is anything and everything but hideous. You're just being paranoid. I have G.A.D. (general anxiety disorder), Panic Attacks, Depression, and just about every other pshcyo issue you could think of. I've overcome all if through training and MMA. And on top of that, not giving a rat's arse what people thought of me.
    ----- There are 10 types of people in this world those who know binary and those who don't -----

The days you feel miserable, tired, sore, and unmotivated to train are the days you need to FORCE yourself to go! That's when you get the best workouts! Trust me!

FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The VA called is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I call it f-you! I'm fine!
    ----- There are 10 types of people in this world those who know binary and those who don't -----

The days you feel miserable, tired, sore, and unmotivated to train are the days you need to FORCE yourself to go! That's when you get the best workouts! Trust me!

Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have what's called a self fulfilling prophesy. You believe that you have this or that wrong with you. Then when someone in your gym and general vicinity gets up and leaves you attribute their actions as proof of what you think is wrong with you. I can guarantee you, (srs) that this isn't the case unless you lift at a gym full of middle school kids and you're one of their parents. I can also guarantee you that what you perceive to be huge imperfections are barely, if at all, noticed by people. It sounds like you're having compulsive thoughts about this. Try a different medication AND go to a psychologist who can help you with cognitive behavioral therapy. Keep going to the gym and training. One day soon, if you seek professional help, these thoughts will be nothing but a distant memory.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    This has to be the one of the stupidest things posted here in a while. I can't even imagine a grown ass man worrying about what others, whom you dont even know, supposedly are saying. I'd say ask your doctor to up your meds or grow a pair, put your earphones on and lift weight.
    If he is serious, and this isn't a troll thread, then he clearly has mental problems that cause him to perceive reality in a distorted manner....so I can understand why he posted this. The key, OP, is to distinguish reality from your perception. In reality, nobody gives a sh!t what you are doing in the gym. When I am working out, I never pay attention to anyone unless they are doing something really f'cked up. Most people are the same. You perceive that they are thinking about you in a negative way, and you interpret their actions through that lens -- but the reality is, you probably aren't even on their radar. They are there to work out and leave. Just like you.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    If he is serious, and this isn't a troll thread, then he clearly has mental problems that cause him to perceive reality in a distorted manner....so I can understand why he posted this. The key, OP, is to distinguish reality from your perception. In reality, nobody gives a sh!t what you are doing in the gym. When I am working out, I never pay attention to anyone unless they are doing something really f'cked up. Most people are the same. You perceive that they are thinking about you in a negative way, and you interpret their actions through that lens -- but the reality is, you probably aren't even on their radar. They are there to work out and leave. Just like you.
    ^^ this
    Nobody cares about your upper lip or that your working out. Your a completely normal dude going about his business!!
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hit the gym early AM. At 500A, people there will not give a **** and respect.

Just be cool, ignore and get work done.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Check out Andreas Cahling. He had a stroke, which partially paralyzed his face. He still gets up on stage in front of thousands of people, does seminars, posts tons of pics of himself on the web, etc.

Hard to tell from your tiny pic, but I'd say you're probably prettier than Andreas. If he DGAF, why should you?
    I remember him from the 80's never knew he had a stroke. He looks pretty badass with a beard.

OP I think our problem is all in your head. This isn't high school, nobody at the gym cares what you look like unless you're acting like a jerk..
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Way to invite and help a newcomer guys

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lonewolff View Post
    *Looks at Lonewolff's posts*

Yup. Topic smells of troll.
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100)
    What? I don't get it. Me trolling? This is my second post on this topic.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If this is a troll job by the OP, then I've seen better.

Assuming it isn't, then the OP might be wise to seek professional help. From the pic posted--again, assuming that it IS his pic--he looks like an average bloke. Looks matter little in the long run. My face--I'm on LinkedIn and Twitter, same pic--has often been compared to a cat's horked-up hairball...and the hairball got better reviews. I live with it, and my wife would be the first to tell you she didn't marry me for my rugged good looks. You want advice, OP?

1. Go to gym, work out.
    2. Ignore everyone, work out and watch your diet.
    3. Profit.

/thread
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chances are you're weirding people out by being so hyper-aware of everyone that comes near you at the gym.

stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems strangely narcissitic to think that everyone is looking at you. I scarcely pay attention to anything besides my workout when I am in the gym.
    Thick. Solid. Tight.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stealpulse View Post
    Seems strangely narcissitic to think that everyone is looking at you. I scarcely pay attention to anything besides my workout when I am in the gym.

Stop picking on me.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If this is a real post or not is one thing but this is a very real condition that many people suffer with. Most will just keep themselves shut up at home.

Probably the only thing other people really pick up on is the anxiety and lack of self confidence. Which doesn't send out a socially positive signal to others.

Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You must be quite the ego maniac if you think anyone gives **** all about how you look. Seriously, the sooner your realize that most people are too busy worrying about their own lives to be sitting around sizing up every single thing about YOU...the better off you'll be.

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Amstat View Post
    You must be quite the ego maniac if you think anyone gives **** all about how you look. Seriously, the sooner your realize that most people are too busy worrying about their own lives to be sitting around sizing up every single thing about YOU...the better off you'll be.
    Body dysmorphic disorder has nothing to do with being an ego maniac. It's typically related to sever anxiety and sever depression. What the OP described sounded more like an anxiety attack.

If the OP always has the "verge of a panic attack" look on his face while training, then people might assume he's not right in the head (no offense). That would cause them to avoid him. For me, personally I would buy him a protein bar. So if he ever came in to shoot up the place, I could be like, "Dude, I was cool to you, I bought you that protein bar!" - crisis averted.

I certainly hope this wasn't a troll, because there are more people than you realize that struggle with this on a daily basis. When I went through it, I was embarrassed, didn't talk about it, and it most certainly could have ruined my life if I didn't do something about it. Depression and Anxiety are not fun. Been there, don't that.

...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by michail71 View Post
    Body dysmorphic disorder has nothing to do with being an ego maniac. It's typically related to sever anxiety and sever depression. What the OP described sounded more like an anxiety attack.
    Agreed. Mental issues are very complicated. I myself have suffered from Anxiety and Depression in the past.

In Australia, a lot of money has been put into mental health in the last decade, to try and combat the high suicide rate among other things. It's no longer the stigma it once was in society to talk about it.

If the problem is real or even perceived, then it should be discussed with a health professional, who can discuss therapy, and or medication.
    There are also websites that cater for anxiety disorders- such as Social phobia, panic attacks and the like. Like minded people can discuss their issues.

You wouldn't hesitate to see a Doctor if you had Diabetes, or broken arm right? Mental issues should be no different.
    Good luck and all the best!
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000)

BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100) BigManTJ is not very well liked. (-100)
    Listen man, when you are at the gym and you feel someone eying you. Think of it as the start of a race; hurry up and start your set before they start theirs!!

...And do it with form.
    Fapping is like food... It shouldn't be enjoyed as a reward, but rather a means to not kill yourself.
    Progress Not Perfection
    Clean Eating: The premise to success, for the occult of the aesthetic.
    Clean Eating: When you cook your own meals, because you care about the specifics of your diet.
    Garlic, is as good as ten mothers.
    Hit Me Up (Contact me)
    Instagram: ModelTreyJacques
    www.********.com/ModelTreyJacques
    Haters click here -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zs-7md3MTA

Looks like the OP is long gone, through the initial posts he received.

Unfortunately, intimidation can happen anywhere, even on these very forums.

LOL - I even earned a red bar for giving an answer on another thread where the OP already had his mind made up on the answer to the question and the crowd responded badly to my honest viewpoint. Oh well, that's how it goes I guess.

Apparently I am so intimidated that my new profile pic doesn't even show up. Hahaha!

[edit]
    Oh, it is here now. That took friggin hours to show up LOL

BTW, don't let the bad guys win
    Last edited by Lonewolff; 05-27-2013 at 02:35 AM.

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're right. We should do our bit and not let the bad guys win.

So have some more reds, troll boy.
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

Originally Posted by SleeperService View Post
    You're right. We should do our bit and not let the bad guys win.

So have some more reds, troll boy.
    Point proven.

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't like being bald, genetics suck.

I don't like my physique and stupid short muscle bellies and high lats etc that will never allow me to look like a pro

I don't like my current life situation being single at 30 and needing to wait till March 2014 to move out of my mums house when my apartment has been built.

Never liked having an alcoholic father and didn't enjoy finding him dead a few months ago.

But guess what? crying about it isn't going to help any of the following, either harden the **** up or buy home gym equipment if it bothers you that much what you "think" people are thinking about you in the gym.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

Originally Posted by Wilde View Post
    I don't like being bald, genetics suck.

I don't like my physique and stupid short muscle bellies and high lats etc that will never allow me to look like a pro

I don't like my current life situation being single at 30 and needing to wait till March 2014 to move out of my mums house when my apartment has been built.

Never liked having an alcoholic father and didn't enjoy finding him dead a few months ago.

But guess what? crying about it isn't going to help any of the following, either harden the **** up or buy home gym equipment if it bothers you that much what you "think" people are thinking about you in the gym.
    Not always that simple, unfortunately.

I wish for the OP that is was.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What? I don't get it. Me trolling? This is my second post on this topic.
    You are a scary guy. A real bad ass
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    “Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open? ” — Jalal ad-Din Rumi, Persian poet and mystic

Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    You are a scary guy. A real bad ass
    Thanks man. We friends now?