abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Why is static stretching bad before a workout?

I've been hearing that dynamic stretching and foam rolling is better, why is that?

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are some studies that suggest it decreases power output. However there are also studies that say that is not true. I stretch for 30-40 minutes before every workout and I don't see or feel a difference in power output.
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa

Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    S: More
    B: Than
    D: You

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand pounds of whey,
    I am the oats that start your day, I am the squats down to the grass,
    I am the gains in your muscle mass, When your strength begins to drift,
    I am the rush that helps yo lift.
    Of helpful bros that inspire
    I am your charm when the girls 'mire
    Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there; I did not die.

Registered User JuggernautGeoff's Avatar
    JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    depends on how and duration of static stretching. personally i feel short holds of moderat stretching is good but long holds of aggressive static stretching is bad.
    sub to my youtube for more videos of me lifting heavy things : www.youtube.com/user/civilizedmurderer

best lifts(kg):
    back squat 250, front 200
    clean 179 pw clean 165
    snatch 140 pw snatch 122.5
    c&J 179 pw c&j 160

push press 155 strict press 120
    bench 175

best comp total 316

abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thx for the info guys, repped all.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    -dynamic stretching/foam rolling pre workout
    -warm up lifts
    -lifts
    -static/extreme stretching post workout
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JuggernautGeoff View Post
    depends on how and duration of static stretching. personally i feel short holds of moderat stretching is good but long holds of aggressive static stretching is bad.
    This. On Weekends in the morning, I just do a few moderate stretches to loosen up a bit before I warm up for my long run.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know I don't even really know.
    When i first started lifting I heard someone smart say that it didn't allow optimal muscle contraction durign your workout and you would lose some output and I just believed it.

Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    -dynamic stretching/foam rolling pre workout
    -warm up lifts
    -lifts
    -static/extreme stretching post workout

Just what I needed, thx

carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Static stretching is bad to do cold because you can strain a muscle. Dynamic stretching creates blood flow to the muscles and warms them up through the motion that the muscles perform so it is directly relevant to the activity. It primes you for whatever you are going to do whether it be lifting weights or playing a sport.
    IN

spot for sale