superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)

iForce Conquer question

I notice the scoop is a bit smaller than the scoop for Maximize Intense, and comparing labels seems to tell me I'd need two scoops of Conquer to get the same amount of creatine, agmatine, etc. as I did from one scoop of MI. Is this going to crack me out hardcore if I take two?
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhombre2k View Post
    I notice the scoop is a bit smaller than the scoop for Maximize Intense, and comparing labels seems to tell me I'd need two scoops of Conquer to get the same amount of creatine, agmatine, etc. as I did from one scoop of MI. Is this going to crack me out hardcore if I take two?
    Always start off with 1 scoop and see how it treats you. 2 shouldn't "crack you out" if 1 scoop of Max Intense was good for you.

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhombre2k View Post
    no we changed our Citrus Aurantium Extract as well as our Acacia Rigidula Extract which gave us a completely different feel/focus when comparing it to Max Intense. that being said from all the feed back I've read 1.5 scoops is the sweet spot for most people. personally i just split up 2 scoops. 1 to start getting ready for the gym, and a 2nd scoop on the drive to the gym.

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One scoop was good. Two scoops is perfect. Thanks for the info, guys.
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ive read 1.5 scoops is where its at!

Mike
    ….

operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    no we changed our Citrus Aurantium Extract as well as our Acacia Rigidula Extract which gave us a completely different feel/focus when comparing it to Max Intense. that being said from all the feed back I've read 1.5 scoops is the sweet spot for most people. personally i just split up 2 scoops. 1 to start getting ready for the gym, and a 2nd scoop on the drive to the gym.
    mind=blown.. how has separating the scoops worked for you better than just taking 2 together?
    *** MISC Cigar Crew ***

-MISC RUGBY CREW-

Check out my presurge log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153898021