mmmmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deadlift form after taking onboard advice from here :) (with video)

OK so I ditched the gloves and the shoes and gave it another go. How's my form now guys? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Much better than the earlier vid. Good job on implementing fixes. What weight are you working with (the larger plates don't look quite std. size)?

Originally Posted by SkydogGinsberg View Post
    Much better than the earlier vid. Good job on implementing fixes. What weight are you working with (the larger plates don't look quite std. size)?
    80kg just. larger plate is 20kg, smaller 10kg. going to focus on increasing 2.5kg every time I deadlift from now on as long as form is maintained.

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely better. I like how you reset for every rep to make sure form is perfect.

Keep on doing the good work.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GL89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you scared me with your initial rounding of the back... for second i thought you were going to pull like that!
    doesnt look bad, id tuck my head in personally though
    GJ

BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuschWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GL89 View Post
    you scared me with your initial rounding of the back... for second i thought you were going to pull like that!
    GJ
    lol..I thought the same thing

good job op!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I was focusing on so much other areas that I could of infact raised chest up even more to ensure back kept natural arch and upper back didn't begin to arch. This will be critical when going heavy. I will keep trying to progress and only ever increase weight when my form remains spot on.