MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beachbody (Body Beast) Supplements: Alternatives

Hey everyone,

Since I am new to this I would like to ask you guys for advise. I am going to use the Body Beast workout program from beachbody and this program consists of some supplements, but since I live in Belgium I can't order those so I would like to know if there are some good alternative for the supplements they are going to use.

The first one is the BASE SHAKE
    Here is the nutrition label: jakesfitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/BB_Hardcore_Base_Shake.pdf

The second one is the FUEL SHOT
    Here is the nutrition label: jakesfitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/BB_Fuel_Shot.pdf

The third one is M.A.X. CREATINE
    Here is the nutrition label: jakesfitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/BB_MaxCreatine.pdf

And finally there is SUPER SUMA
    Here is the nutrition label: jakesfitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/BB_Super_Suma.pdf

As I said, I am new to this so I don't know much about it yet. Since I can't post any links, due my lack in message count I had to write them like that.

Thanks in advance,
    Lorenz (SoundWave)

MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSoundWave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump #1

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't fall into beachbody's gimmicks. So much better products out there at a very low cost. "Coach's" just try to sway you to buy them and get a piece of the cut. Assuming you're just starting one of their programs, just stick to the basics: nutrition and training.

There's a good nutrition section here as well as a workout section. To answer your question what you should replace, just stick to Protein to meet macros and creatine mono. Food is going to play a bigger role than these supplements. The stuff listed is overpriced crap.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

Thank you very much for the reply

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrSoundWave View Post
    Thank you very much for the reply
    Np, I'd say stick around here and read some of the sections I said above. Coach's at beachbody go through a database to give help and recommend shakeology for every problem.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did Body Beast last year. Great program but didn't use any of their supplements. All you need is a multi vitamin, creatine, protein, fish oil and if you need energy before the workouts a pre workout supplement.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How about just stay away from anything Beachbody? There, problem solved.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Thanks for the replies

Would this be good?

Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey - protein
    Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder - Creatine
    Optimum Fish Oil Softgels - fish oil
    Met-Rx Active Man - Multivitamin