Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

End the thread now please.

Registered Snapchat King squeak419's Avatar
    squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Yeah Bro but as i explained to you already, the point is that no individual food is going to be bad for you unless it tips your diet as a whole.

Honestly brah, that's all you really need.
    If you're hitting good calories and macros, it's highly unlikely that you are going to be deficient in fibre or micros or anything.
    Fibre is up around 30-40g a day... When I say I eat whatever I want it's not like I eat Maccas all day every day. I'd never be able to hit my proper macros with Maccas alone.

I tried the "super clean" thing for 12 weeks, did it along side a "12 week transformation challenge", sugar was below 40g a day, most of which was from bananas. Same macros, same cals as normal but honestly it's the worst I have ever felt. I stuck it out for 12 weeks because I said I would... I think the main reason was that mentally I was wrecked, I wasn't enjoying what I ate, I just ate all the bro foods like brown rice, broccoli, lean chicken breast wtf etc etc.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post
    I myself adhere to the 50/50 rule lately. I will have my big ass salad, some fruit, grains and whatnot ..then if I have room and worked out enough ill have a beer, some cheese, regular ****. If I had more self control it'd be 70-30 "healthy " to not ..but I have hypertension so, I have a reason beyond fitness. Some people need to be even stricter and if I get sicker I'll have to. I just Don ignore how staying well hydrated and fed with some lesa bloating foods makes me feel...
    Yes, personal preferences are important, but they don't affect whether a food is inherently "unhealthy" to human beings

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by squeak419 View Post
    Fibre is up around 30-40g a day... When I say I eat whatever I want it's not like I eat Maccas all day every day. I'd never be able to hit my proper macros with Maccas alone.

I tried the "super clean" thing for 12 weeks, did it along side a "12 week transformation challenge", sugar was below 40g a day, most of which was from bananas. Same macros, same cals as normal but honestly it's the worst I have ever felt. I stuck it out for 12 weeks because I said I would... I think the main reason was that mentally I was wrecked, I wasn't enjoying what I ate, I just ate all the bro foods like brown rice, broccoli, lean chicken breast wtf etc etc.
    That's why "IIFYM" is such a popular and effective principle. It works, good for mind and body, and helps you stay sane.
    Why deprive yourself of things for no reason?

GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    steroids?
    lol strong sig links

shame those guys didnt help u in holding in the fat in your stomach any better

GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's why "IIFYM" is such a popular and effective principle. It works, good for mind and body, and helps you stay sane.
    Why deprive yourself of things for no reason?
    who even came up with the IIFYM terminology always makes me wonder. How is this anywhere different from having cheat meals occassionally 3-4 times a week. End of the day almost everyone I see throwing around the term looks like garbage. And dont tell me about my lack of avi, it'll put most in this thread in to shame. 256lbs at 11%

junk food is fukkin clear as day and should have no significant part in any serious lifters diet

edit: in fact, fukk it:

limp wristed little fairy bemine's Avatar
    bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol if you're thinking you are outsmarting people by getting macros from hot dogs and other chit food.

The only ones who are clever here are the people who sell you leftover trimmings for dogs, wrapped in a nice package. I'll stick to real food.
    ayyy lmao

Originally Posted by GeneralSwole View Post
    who even came up with the IIFYM terminology always makes me wonder. How is this anywhere different from having cheat meals occassionally 3-4 times a week. End of the day almost everyone I see throwing around the term looks like garbage. And dont tell me about my lack of avi, it'll put most in this thread in to shame. 256lbs at 11%

junk food is fukkin clear as day and should have no significant part in any serious lifters diet
    read the thread if you want to learn something and not sound like a retard everytime you post

or just read my posts actually. Otherwise you'll probably end up even dumber.

laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm pretty sure foods with trans fats are unhealthy.
    IIFYM, u mad?

Morning Workout Crew

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How you look on the outside does not always reflect how you look on the inside.

You are what you eat no matter what.

MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrShreddingNow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unhealthy - foods that contain a lot of sodium (bad for BP), trans fat (bad for CV health), saturated fat (bad for CV health), high calories without essential nutrients, etc.

I'm not going to bother posting studies they're everywhere in any science journal.

Never go full potato OP

Originally Posted by laes778 View Post
    I'm pretty sure foods with trans fats are unhealthy.
    nope.

Only if your diet as a whole has excess trans-fats.

Originally Posted by MrShreddingNow View Post
    Unhealthy - foods that contain a lot of sodium (bad for BP), trans fat (bad for CV health), saturated fat (bad for CV health), high calories without essential nutrients, etc.

I'm not going to bother posting studies they're everywhere in any science journal.

Never go full potato OP
    and another retard appears

read the thread, srs, you will learn a lot

laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nope.

Only if your diet as a whole has excess trans-fats.

Not trying to start an argument here, but may I please have a study that validates that eating small quantities of trans-fats isnt bad for overall health? because as far as I know, they are bad nonetheless but I might be wrong.

And I would also keep hydrogenated oils away from my diet.
    IIFYM, u mad?

Morning Workout Crew

limp wristed little fairy bemine's Avatar
    bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ayyy lmao

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb gonna eat sum healthy trans fats

read the thread if you want to learn something and not sound like a retard everytime you post

or just read my posts actually. Otherwise you'll probably end up even dumber.
    I've read more than enough, sadly I dont like conversing much with pseudo intellectual jackasses on here

this is the misc and in a forum full of losers, non lifters and virgins I dislike even discussing with someone who d0oesnt put his money where his mouth is. Like all other IIFYMers on here u come up hopelessly short

Originally Posted by laes778 View Post
    Not trying to start an argument here, but may I please have a study that validates that eating small quantities of trans-fats isnt bad for overall health? because as far as I know, they are bad nonetheless but I might be wrong.

And I would also keep hydrogenated oils away from my diet.
    either way "excess" means "too much" so by definition if it's not excess then it's not too much

but I see what you are saying is that it doesn't take a lot of trans-fats in your diet to start having a negative effect. Thing is we still dont have a lot of definitive research, but from what we do have, you're right in that hydrogenated oils seem like a bad idea

I'd have to look up numbers/doses of such things as I don't know them off the top of my head, but I doubt that eating a cheeseburger a day is going to hurt you

I've read more than enough, sadly I dont like conversing much with pseudo intellectual jackasses on here

this is the misc and in a forum full of losers, non lifters and virgins I dislike even discussing with someone who d0oesnt put his money where his mouth is. Like all other IIFYMers on here u come up hopelessly short
    translation: "I have no idea what anyone is talking about and as such I will just take advice from professional bodybuilders and mens health magazines because they look like they should know what they are talking about, and ignore science and fact because it makes me feel stupid"

You are the reason the supplement/fitness industry is so successful. Ignorance.

either way "excess" means "too much" so by definition if it's not excess then it's not too much

but I see what you are saying is that it doesn't take a lot of trans-fats in your diet to start having a negative effect. Thing is we still dont have a lot of definitive research, but from what we do have, you're right in that hydrogenated oils seem like a bad idea

I'd have to look up numbers/doses of such things as I don't know them off the top of my head, but I doubt that eating a cheeseburger a day is going to hurt you
    exactly, moderation is key. Actually, reminds me of this:

IIFYM, u mad?

Morning Workout Crew

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrShreddingNow View Post

Never go full potato OP
    too much "essentials" like fibre also **** you up. For a while I had ~70g a day and wondered why the phuck I was so bloated and felt like chit.

concluding, there is not a 100% clean food. You kunts need to watch the Layne Norton video

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alg0801 View Post
    Trans fat is processed by the body and is the only semi-credible thing that could make something possibly "unhealthy". Even that's questionable as long as you eat it in moderation.
    you wanna know why you said eat it in moderation? because deep down you know there are healthy and unhealthy foods. if someone ate 2000 calories of grilled boneless chicken breasts for a month and someone ate 2000 calories of friend twinkies for a month who do you think would be healthier? what if they ate the same thing for 2 months? 3 months? 1 year?

if you have a 3000 calorie diet and eat nothing but grilled chicken breasts and vegetables for a year and take another person who ate nothing but twinkies and drank soda for a year WITHOUT GOING OVER 3000 calories, who do you think would have more health problems?

you're an idiot. seriously. i actually feel bad that you actually think you're intelligent when in reality you're a dimwit.

translation: "I have no idea what anyone is talking about and as such I will just take advice from professional bodybuilders and mens health magazines because they look like they should know what they are talking about, and ignore science and fact because it makes me feel stupid"

You are the reason the supplement/fitness industry is so successful. Ignorance.
    I have made my stance clear. Physique does not start and stop with macronutrient nutrition. In all other aspects junk food falls very far short of its healthier counterparts. Reduce micronutrients, high caloric density, sodium, preservatives, not to mention the plethora of other potentially harmful chemicals. At the crux though, u just. Look. Worse. Eating junk consistently when cutting is pretty much physique suicide. Of course u would know nothing about that as its obvious you have never seen south of 18% bodyfat.

Though I side with IIFYMers who think junk should make the very small percentage of your diet, of course. But lettuce be real tea, all those iifymers that u dick ride would hardly be caught dead with maccy d's. The idea that all foods are somehow the same is only pushed by chitty looking clowns like yourself who dont want to feel guilty for lacking dietary discipline. LOL believing all the "lies" of the supplement industry gave me a physique which can place me in any decent amateur comp. I suppose your excessive deceptive lighting is proof of your pedigree when it comes to nutrition and training.

Pls fukkin go, and take your nothing more than scientific abstract reading chitty physiqued self with u
    Last edited by GeneralSwole; 05-25-2013 at 02:16 AM.

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for all the IIFYM *******s in here:

i love how you always use the moderation line. take a 3000 calorie diet with nothing but water, grilled chicken breasts, and vegetables and then take another 3000 calorie diet with nothing but twinkies, soda, and bacon grease. which person is gonna have more health problems?

"the one with the bad overall diet"

now let me ask you this: how is it possible to have a bad overall diet if there weren't bad foods to make up that diet?

if there was no such thing as bad food there would be no such thing as a bad overall diet. if there was no such thing as good food there would be no such thing as a good overall diet. all diets would be the same, but they're not because good and bad food exist.

i really hope some of you are trolling.

Originally Posted by HighHurdler View Post
    for all the IIFYM *******s in here:

i love how you always use the moderation line. take a 3000 calorie diet with nothing but water, grilled chicken breasts, and vegetables and then take another 3000 calorie diet with nothing but twinkies, soda, and bacon grease. which person is gonna have more health problems?

"the one with the bad overall diet"

now let me ask you this: how is it possible to have a bad overall diet if there weren't bad foods to make up that diet?

if there was no such thing as bad food there would be no such thing as a bad overall diet. if there was no such thing as good food there would be no such thing as a good overall diet. all diets would be the same, but they're not because good and bad food exist.

i really hope some of you are trolling.
    i'll even condense this for the lazy people.

IIFYM brahs focus on overall diet. how is it possible to have a bad overall diet if bad food didn't exist? how is it possible to have a good overall diet if good food didn't exist?

if all food was the same then there would be no such thing as a good overall diet and a bad overall diet.

Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys know that trans fat is naturally occurring in mammals that eat plants and these natural trans fat are beneficial for the body, right ^____^
    *Has to wear a diaper when squatting crew*
    *Dick too big to have sex with girls crew*
    *Girl sniff hard as fuk whenever I walk past to try and smell my dick crew*
    *I make girls laugh but Tyrone makes them cum crew*
    *Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew*
    *Hires escorts just to talk because too afraid to have sex crew*
    *See reflection in computer screen after closing videos I fapped to and cry every time crew*

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Fsharpasharp View Post
    You guys know that trans fat is naturally occurring in mammals that eat plants and these natural trans fat are beneficial for the body, right ^____^
    although i don't know much about nutrition i know that there's a big difference between trans fat in grass fed meat and hydrogenated oils

in this case, grass fed trans fat > hydrogenated oils
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    although i don't know much about nutrition i know that there's a big difference between trans fat in grass fed meat and hydrogenated oils

in this case, grass fed trans fat > hydrogenated oils
    Right you are my friend. However, one must think, are transfat any worse than any other fats? Well they all have exactly 9 calories p/g. So what we do is rid the planet of this partially hydrogenated oil, fill the void with saturated fats to appease the public and... Voila! The health risks remain the same
    *Has to wear a diaper when squatting crew*
    *Dick too big to have sex with girls crew*
    *Girl sniff hard as fuk whenever I walk past to try and smell my dick crew*
    *I make girls laugh but Tyrone makes them cum crew*
    *Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew*
    *Hires escorts just to talk because too afraid to have sex crew*
    *See reflection in computer screen after closing videos I fapped to and cry every time crew*

you wanna know why you said eat it in moderation? because deep down you know there are healthy and unhealthy foods. if someone ate 2000 calories of grilled boneless chicken breasts for a month and someone ate 2000 calories of friend twinkies for a month who do you think would be healthier? what if they ate the same thing for 2 months? 3 months? 1 year?

if you have a 3000 calorie diet and eat nothing but grilled chicken breasts and vegetables for a year and take another person who ate nothing but twinkies and drank soda for a year WITHOUT GOING OVER 3000 calories, who do you think would have more health problems?

you're an idiot. seriously. i actually feel bad that you actually think you're intelligent when in reality you're a dimwit.
    Once again you have completely missed the point. There are healthy/unhealthy diets. Not foods. What you explained is an unhealthy diet

I have made my stance clear. Physique does not start and stop with macronutrient nutrition. In all other aspects junk food falls very far short of its healthier counterparts. Reduce micronutrients, high caloric density, sodium, preservatives, not to mention the plethora of other potentially harmful chemicals. At the crux though, u just. Look. Worse. Eating junk consistently when cutting is pretty much physique suicide. Of course u would know nothing about that as its obvious you have never seen south of 18% bodyfat.

Though I side with IIFYMers who think junk should make the very small percentage of your diet, of course. But lettuce be real tea, all those iifymers that u dick ride would hardly be caught dead with maccy d's. The idea that all foods are somehow the same is only pushed by chitty looking clowns like yourself who dont want to feel guilty for lacking dietary discipline. LOL believing all the "lies" of the supplement industry gave me a physique which can place me in any decent amateur comp. I suppose your excessive deceptive lighting is proof of your pedigree when it comes to nutrition and training.

Pls fukkin go, and take your nothing more than scientific abstract reading chitty physiqued self with u
    Your problem is the same as most people who think IIFYM "doesn't work" or is "unhealthy". Just plain ignorance. You simply don't know what IIFYM is.
    You think it means eating junk food all day and getting your carbs from sugar blah blah

Wanna hear something funny? Anyone who does IIFYM correctly will have almost the exact same diet as a "clean eater". And no one ever said eating "clean" doesn't work, it's just not necessary.

i'll even condense this for the lazy people.

IIFYM brahs focus on overall diet. how is it possible to have a bad overall diet if bad food didn't exist? how is it possible to have a good overall diet if good food didn't exist?

if all food was the same then there would be no such thing as a good overall diet and a bad overall diet.
    Lol how can a food be "bad" if it doesn't have any negative effects.

That's the point. "Bad" foods are only bad if your diet as a whole is bad. You can have bad foods, but if your diet is fine, they aren't going to have negative effects, so are they still "bad" foods?

Additonally, every "good" food will have negative effects if you have too much of it. That's why thinking of individual foods as "good" and "bad" is so retarded.

Hope this clears it up

Your problem is the same as most people who think IIFYM "doesn't work" or is "unhealthy". Just plain ignorance. You simply don't know what IIFYM is.
    You think it means eating junk food all day and getting your carbs from sugar blah blah

Wanna hear something funny? Anyone who does IIFYM correctly will have almost the exact same diet as a "clean eater". And no one ever said eating "clean" doesn't work, it's just not necessary.
    Not necessary?

For what?

Too look like u or to look like gregg plitt?

If we're talking about the former then no, I dont think it is necessary. But who here actually aspires to look like anything other than plitt or seid or any of the people u see on the magazines.

but then, at the same time dont jump on the back of every other miscer who looks better than u and retardedly chalking down his progress to steroids because there is a good chance he is willing to do things which u are not

Not necessary?

For what?

Too look like u or to look like gregg plitt?

If we're talking about the former then no, I dont think it is necessary. But who here actually aspires to look like anything other than plitt or seid or any of the people u see on the magazines.

but then, at the same time dont jump on the back of every other miscer who looks better than u and retardedly chalking down his progress to steroids because there is a good chance he is willing to do things which u are not
    not necessary to have an optimal diet.

If you think 100% "clean" foods > 95% clean foods, 5% Mcdonalds, then you are mistaken I'm afraid.

It's not your fault, I understand the logic. I thought it myself at once stage.

If you are doing IIFYM correctly, there is no way you can possibly be dieting any better. Honest truth. If your diet is off at all, then you're doing IIFYM wrong.