Thread: First post

CJ725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First post

OK so I've gotten so much great info from these posts so I guess its time I ask for some personal info..bare with me...in march I weighed 217-220 lbs...I now weigh 186...I started off taking oxyelite(white cap)..cla...powerful...wheybolic 60 protein...modern bcaa's ...multi vitamin ..flax seed and salmon oil....today I just bought ISO 100 protein isolate and elite casein xt to replace Bcca powder and amp protein..I also just got kre-alkalyn...am I on right track or am I taking things I shouldn't and wasting money on something. My goal is to build muscle and look lean an cut..not just be big and bloated looking. Thanks!

MKC4970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CJ725 View Post
    OK so I've gotten so much great info from these posts so I guess its time I ask for some personal info..bare with me...in march I weighed 217-220 lbs...I now weigh 186...I started off taking oxyelite(white cap)..cla...powerful...wheybolic 60 protein...modern bcaa's ...multi vitamin ..flax seed and salmon oil....today I just bought ISO 100 protein isolate and elite casein xt to replace Bcca powder and amp protein..I also just got kre-alkalyn...am I on right track or am I taking things I shouldn't and wasting money on something. My goal is to build muscle and look lean an cut..not just be big and bloated looking. Thanks!
    First Off Congrats on the weight loss.
    Well supplements are just that, they supplement a diet and training. Do you feel you have a good understanding of Nutrition? I know I always thought I did, but over in the nutrition section there is plenty to be learned.
    Supplements I would tell you to take would be Creatine Mono (AllMax 20 bucks) Fish Oil (Controlled Labs) Multi Vitamin (Controlled Labs) Protein (I go for what ever tastes best, Xtreme Formulations, TruNutrition, Controlled Labs, iForce) and A Pre Workout (again personal preference, but Controlled Labs, iForce, Driven Sports, Cellucor)

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None of the supps you have I would have bought personally.
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2