Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You Know You're a TRUE Gym Rat When...

...you're not feeling well and trying to fit orange juice into your macros!!

...you're upset that you were too sick to even attempt to work out...

... you're hoping the meds kick in just in time to at least do low intensity cardio...

Story of my life!!! Determined to get back to the gym today with or without this sore throat!!!
    CHILAX...It's REALLY not that serious...

Life is short... LAUGH HARD!!!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not a gym rat then, to me that's just gone too far! Being sick for me is a great excuse to eat ramen noodles and watch netflix.

loucee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been warding off the flu for days now (tickle in the throat, hot furry nose, the occasional ache and hot flush) but I have been pushing though it, I'm scared if I stop it will strike when my backs turned lol , come to think of it my eating has been hay wire all week maybe my body is compensating.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guess I'm not either. I'm ready for a deload....motivation is tanking. Come on competition then vacation!
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I guess I'm not either. I'm ready for a deload....motivation is tanking. Come on competition then vacation!
    I hear ya, 5 months and I'm done. Next week, rest week, daily sauna and yoga classes, all that hippy **** to rejuvinate. Enjoy the vaca, where you going? Somewhere hot I hope? Although you are in Texas maybe you want a break from the heat.

Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tankz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2nd day getting back in to ketosis yesterday.
    First day back to gym in ages and I pass out from glycogen withdrawals.

Was pretty pissed they gave me a Gatorade to get me going again whilst I wasn't thinking straight.
    Got upset i couldn't finish my work out.
    Tektonik hairstyle crew
    Always cutting crew
    True Spartan crew

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Count me out of the true gym rat race I guess. When I'm sick I let my body rest and recover and I don't go to the gym where it's likely I'll make others sick. Also pretty sure that if I pass out at the gym I have more to consider than just a little gatorade.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I hear ya, 5 months and I'm done. Next week, rest week, daily sauna and yoga classes, all that hippy **** to rejuvinate. Enjoy the vaca, where you going? Somewhere hot I hope? Although you are in Texas maybe you want a break from the heat.
    My BF's annual cross-country bike ride is always around mid June (1 week after the comp) . This year they are riding up to Portland, Maine so I'll fly up and meet him there on the 24th and we'll spend the week there and maybe treck down to Boston.

And as I thought about it more. Maybe I don't consider myself a gym rat because it is so ingrained in my lifestyle nowadays. It's just what I do. Almost like a job I suppose.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    My BF's annual cross-country bike ride is always around mid June (1 week after the comp) . This year they are riding up to Portland, Maine so I'll fly up and meet him there on the 24th and we'll spend the week there and maybe treck down to Boston.

And as I thought about it more. Maybe I don't consider myself a gym rat because it is so ingrained in my lifestyle nowadays. It's just what I do. Almost like a job I suppose.
    I can't wait to see how you place, you look great now!

It's ingrained in what I do too. I do however take time off around August/September when my sinuses try to kill me. It's impossible to train when I have a bad attack. The only thing I can do is sit and be miserable and try to sleep it off.

Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    I can't wait to see how you place, you look great now!

It's ingrained in what I do too. I do however take time off around August/September when my sinuses try to kill me. It's impossible to train when I have a bad attack. The only thing I can do is sit and be miserable and try to sleep it off.
    Getting to the gym is.

If I'm sick and achy all I want to do is lay around the house and sleep....and eat lotso carbs

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...well it's been downhill since this morning. I'm actually leaving work now. As much as I DON'T want to, I think it's best to rest this one out.

Any quick fixes for what I'm sure is a nasty cold coming on?
    CHILAX...It's REALLY not that serious...

Life is short... LAUGH HARD!!!

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tinyblu View Post
    ...well it's been downhill since this morning. I'm actually leaving work now. As much as I DON'T want to, I think it's best to rest this one out.

Any quick fixes for what I'm sure is a nasty cold coming on?
    Are you sure it's a cold? Allergies are absolutely horrible where I am right now, the only way I can tell its actually allergies and not a cold is because when I go inside, with the windows shut I start to feel a little better.
    Try an OTC allergy med see if that helps.
    When I feel a cold coming on I drink even more water than usual. Either Emergen-C or Airborne seems to help cuz of the added vitamins. And sleep. Sometimes going to bed a couple hours earlier is enough to kick it before it becomes a full on cold.

mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol, sounds more like "you know you have an exercise addiction when..."

I LOVE training, but F working out when I'm sick. I hope you feel better.
    I'm only human...except in the gym.

softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there is this throat spray that can be found at health food stores, I use this spray when I start to feel sick. either Echinacea throat spray or "sore throat relief" herbal throat spray the brand is natural factors but I'm sure any health store will have a similar brand. plus it's all organic which I love.

Feel better!!!

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember feeling that way in the beginning. Stick around for awhile though, and those sick/off days won't bother you so much. At some point, you'll realize this is a lifestyle, a long-term (forever hopefully) way of life, and a couple sick days are all part of the deal.

Last week I missed 3 workouts because of kid's schedule, work, etc. I was so cranky! But when I finally made it back into the gym, I hit all new PR's. And all was right with the world again...
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am such a gym rat. I have issues where I don't always sleep the best. I was awake most of last night. Didn't make it to weight lifting class today.........too tired. I missed it a lot. Thought about going even tho I was tired.....but I didn't.