Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    naominoodles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do i get defined legs?

Hi
    Since starting a heavy lifting plan my legs have definitely got stronger, but they're still not defined at all. I use our gym at work and they only have dumbbells not barbells which is a pain, but I'm still trying to lift as heavy as I can. At the moment I do:

Static lunges holding weights
    Stiff legged deadlifts
    Leg extension machine
    Hamstring curls on swiss ball
    Kettlebell swings
    Finished off with 50 squats with a bulgarian bag

Should i be including seperate inner / outer thigh exercises? And i do this only once a week, should i increase it to 2? I lift as heavy as poss and always have doms the following day.

Am determined to have strong, RIPPED thighs for summer!!

Thanks

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by naominoodles View Post
    Hi
    Since starting a heavy lifting plan my legs have definitely got stronger, but they're still not defined at all. I use our gym at work and they only have dumbbells not barbells which is a pain, but I'm still trying to lift as heavy as I can. At the moment I do:

Static lunges holding weights
    Stiff legged deadlifts
    Leg extension machine
    Hamstring curls on swiss ball
    Kettlebell swings
    Finished off with 50 squats with a bulgarian bag

Should i be including seperate inner / outer thigh exercises? And i do this only once a week, should i increase it to 2? I lift as heavy as poss and always have doms the following day.

Am determined to have strong, RIPPED thighs for summer!!

Thanks
    Being a woman is counterproductive for defined legs. You'll notice significant muscle gain with heavy squat and heavier full ROM leg press. The vastus lateralis (outside of thigh) and vastus medialus ( round one by your knee cap) are unmistakable on a woman who lifts heavy! 8-10 rep on legs. Up to 15 rep max. The vastus femoralis will likely never be naturally 'visible'. Don't worry tho. Lift heavy and often. It'll come.

If you can do 50 reps its not heavy. By 8 you should be drenched in sweat on work sets. Up it to 2 times a week if you can handle it.
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

My girlfriend lifts more than you do:)

Seems like the longer I train the luckier I get.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved

bluebird7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "If you can do 50 reps its not heavy. By 8 you should be drenched in sweat on work sets. Up it to 2 times a week if you can handle it.

right 100%
    "There is not pot is very serious such as stomach . it is the house of ailment !
    enough for some of the small piece in order to be able to live"

Muhammad (570-632) "Messenger of Islam"

timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Squats and deadlifts - they are the king and queen of leg exercises and should be done heavy - I never do a weight I can do more than 5 reps with
    Short term goal - Become a Doctor / Bench 120kg

Long term goal - Use the pay from being a Doctor to win Mr Olympia

Long Long term goal - Find out why long term goals never work

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat less.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to lose fat, you have to eat less. Calories Used > Calories Consumed.

Anyone telling you otherwise is a fukcing idiot.

Edit: Lubear'd. My homie.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903