Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RPLL View Post
    lol @ a 15-year old not knowing the concept of sex. I started jerking off at 11, when I was an actual kid, not a 15-year old teenager.
    Oh, okay. Are you the exact same as you were when you were 15? Were you able to deal with pregnancy and STD's at 15? I don't care about when you started jerking off. 15 year olds can't give consent. They aren't intelligent enough to.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

BRB Becoming a God. Achilles1994's Avatar
    Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thatGuyyy View Post
    Yea because 15y/o girls that can't even get a 2.0 in HS are capable of deep conversation.

I can't talk to this guy anymore, holy fuk
    Yeh because her grades in school are the only thing that could define what she's capable of. I dropped out of school and I'm doing fine. Never had a problem getting a job or conversing intelligently with people older or younger than me.

If you're willing to make snap judgements on people you know nothing about then you're clearly not the most intelligent person in the first place and probably shouldn't be passing any kind of negative judgement.
    Back with a vengeance.

miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    I hope you don't have a daughter. Your daughter can't make a conscious decision worth **** because she is 15. Is she prepared to deal with the consequences of sex? Can she handle sex? Can she actually form a relationship? Does she know what an actual relationship is?

Sex = Babies. Sex = Disease. If you are not prepared to deal with these, you are not ready to have sex. Coincidentally, all 15 year olds are incapable of handling these.
    I hope you're trolling and not as big of an idiot as you're making yourself out to be.
    It depends on the person, Jesus. Not all people grew up in the same environment, People are conditioned differently.

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    There's no magical process that occurs, but in the eyes of the law, you're an adult. Are you saying that at age 18 you're not ready to be called an adult?
    When can you be called an adult? Because people have the same habits from 15-19. I always thought I was ready to be an "adult" when I was 14. To be honest, I was right. The other alternative is that im still not ready but then what does that mean for the other 18 year olds who spend all their time worrying about their ********s?

SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never having kids crew*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Das it Mane crew*

Longhorns- Texans- Rockets- Spurs

RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscunsername View Post
    It depends on the person, Jesus. Not all people grew up in the same environment, People are conditioned differently.
    Show me a 15 year old who is ready to deal with possible babies and diseases.
    When can you be called an adult? Because people have the same habits from 15-19. I always thought I was ready to be an "adult" when I was 14. To be honest, I was right. The other alternative is that im still not ready but then what does that mean for the other 18 year olds who spend all their time worrying about their ********s?
    How old are you actually? I'm on the verge of filing a report with the NCMEC right now. I'm going to assume you're 20+ since you're telling us how all 19 year olds are the same as 15 year olds.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Achilles1994 View Post
    Yeh because her grades in school are the only thing that could define what she's capable of. I dropped out of school and I'm doing fine. Never had a problem getting a job or conversing intelligently with people older or younger than me.

If you're willing to make snap judgements on people you know nothing about then you're clearly not the most intelligent person in the first place and probably shouldn't be passing any kind of negative judgement.
    You obviously aren't intelligent from what I read in this thread. A ****ing retard like you deserves more than just negative judgement

GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope you don't have a daughter. Your daughter can't make a conscious decision worth **** because she is 15. Is she prepared to deal with the consequences of sex? Can she handle sex? Can she actually form a relationship? Does she know what an actual relationship is?
    My sister was 16 when she made the concious decision of marrying a man 6 years older than her. She is currently living a good life. Maybe I should ask her if she was ready to deal with the consquences of sex.

This new age is bull****. Once you hit 14,15,16, you know exactly what the **** you are doing in your life. Just because you dont think too much of it doesnt mean you havent thought about it.

GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The fukc you mean what's the big deal? She's a goddamned kid and he's a man. If you're too much of a bitch to get a chick your own age, you have issues. Guys go for younger chicks because they won't be met with a "no". They know they can get her to do anything whereas an older chick knows the game and won't always fall for their sh**.

There's absolutely nothing a 19 year old and 15 year old have in common. Nothing.

Kid is stupid. If he goes to jail, he deserves it.

I couldnt have said it better myself. I see this alot of this at my age (18), ive never understood it and it really irritates me. There's no reason a guy cant get a girl his age or older. I have a niece thats 15 and I see how immature she is and all her friends are the same way. I guess thats why it gets to me.

Although, the dad could have talked to him a little better. I feel when a kid becomes a man, they should be talked to as one. That's how my dad was to me and it really made me respect him so much more and actually listen when i was growing up.
    Chew Crew

Rep KY brahs on sight

[Misc Fishermen Crew]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255973

miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sex = Babies. Sex = Disease. If you are not prepared to deal with these, you are not ready to have sex. Coincidentally, all 15 year olds are incapable of handling these.
    I hope you're trolling and not as big of an idiot as you're making yourself out to be.
    They ****ing aren't, but guess what? Neither are 18 year olds. Besides, a ****ing condom will do the trick. End of story.

\
    Show me a 15 year old who is ready to deal with possible babies and diseases.

How old are you actually? I'm on the verge of filing a report with the NCMEC right now. I'm going to assume you're 20+ since you're telling us how all 19 year olds are the same as 15 year olds.

ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Yes you are correct on the conditioned differently portion of your statement. But you have to remember, if your cultural background does not fit with the laws of the nation you are living in and the acts you perform are considered illegal,you need to recondition yourself to follow the rules or face the consqeuences.

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Legally you're an adult at 18. An 18yr old ****ing a 15y/o makes the 18y/o a sex offendor

The law doesn't care what you consider an adult to be, enjoy prison *******

Originally Posted by GentcsDntMatter View Post
    My sister was 16 when she made the concious decision of marrying a man 6 years older than her. She is currently living a good life. Maybe I should ask her if she was ready to deal with the consquences of sex.

This new age is bull****. Once you hit 14,15,16, you know exactly what the **** you are doing in your life. Just because you dont think too much of it doesnt mean you havent thought about it.
    Lmao. Your sister ****ed up.

I'm just going to neg you and end my discussion with you right here. 14 year olds have no idea what they're doing in life. I wouldn't be surprised if you were busted for molesting a child a few years from now.
    "Misc man says 4 year old gave consent. States 4 year old came onto him".
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

They ****ing aren't, but guess what? Neither are 18 year olds. Besides, a ****ing condom will do the trick. End of story.

\
    Condoms are 85% effective.
    Type "used condom still got pregnant" on google.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

No people don't have the same habits from 15-19, stop over-generalizing. If you believe you were ready to be an adult at 14, good for you, but the fact is, the majority of teens are far from being completely developed at those ages.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't get it. Why elso do horny teenagers want in a relationship? They want to ****. Why does it matter if a 15 year old ****s or a 19 year old? I don't know of any other reason.
    I like how you completely disregarded the question I posed. Lol, wowzers. Do me a favor, scroll back up a bit, let it marinate for a spell, then answer it. I'll wait.

Okay, okay. If you only want to talk about the legality of it then I'm not saying I think it's right for them to have underage sex. But in the same way a 17 year old cannot legally drink or smoke then the next day he turns 18 and can legally do all that. Same with them, while shes 15 I understand that they can't have sex and he could get in a lot of trouble, but when she turns 16 it's all good.

In regards to the condoms of birth control not working, the chances of that happening are very, very slim. There's a chance you take with everything you do in life, you just need to figure out if the pros outweigh the cons. That's not up to anyone other than them to decide though.
    Lol, honestly, and let's just try to apply some logic here, what do you think a 19 year is with a 15 year old for? You think he saw something in her that was just some awe inspiring, he HAD to be with her? You think he's gonna wait until she's 18/19 to have sex if that's her target age she's set for herself? Really? A 19 year old, hornier than a thoroughbred horse in heat, is gonna put a hold on his sexual adventures for 3 years, JUST to be with this oh so lovely, one of a kind 15 year old?

Lol, Justin, stop......

That sh** ain't happenin'. He's with her for the easy pussy. Like I said before, he won't get a no from her. She's able to be molded his way because she thinks he's just this wonderful older guy and he knows she's an easy fukc. She won't want to displease him, so she's gonna say yes. It's a win win for him. He gets to look like a boss older dude and get the pussy he wouldn't get from someone his own age because he's not trying to work for it.

Game recognize game.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SirMazing View Post
    never having kids crew*
    Smartest comment posted tonight. Repped.

Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thatGuyyy View Post
    You obviously aren't intelligent from what I read in this thread. A ****ing retard like you deserves more than just negative judgement
    How am I not intelligent? Because I have different views and opinions? Yeh close minded people are usually quick to judge others.
    Back with a vengeance.

GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lmao. Your sister ****ed up.

I'm just going to neg you and end my discussion with you right here. 14 year olds have no idea what they're doing in life. I wouldn't be surprised if you were busted for molesting a child a few years from now.
    "Misc man says 4 year old gave consent. States 4 year old came onto him".
    Is that really all you have to say? My sister ****ed up? Real intelligent. As for the negs, I couldn't really care. At 14, 15, 16, you're conscious of everything you're doing. You're not a baby anymore.

Originally Posted by ironeagle145 View Post
    Yes you are correct on the conditioned differently portion of your statement. But you have to remember, if your cultural background does not fit with the laws of the nation you are living in and the acts you perform are considered illegal,you need to recondition yourself to follow the rules or face the consqeuences.
    This doesn't have anything to do with my culture. Yes they do some weird **** in the Middle East but this is my own personal feelings. As an Afghan, my views are my own personal views. There was no talk of sex when I entered puberty, no info of puberty, girls are never discussed in my household. . Afghan parents don't talk to their kids about such things. Very stupid culture ill be honest about that.

Registered User thtswhatshesaid's Avatar
    thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    link to dads sports forum pls

Is that really all you have to say? My sister ****ed up? Real intelligent. As for the negs, I couldn't really care. At 14, 15, 16, you're conscious of everything you're doing. You're not a baby anymore.
    Yes, your sister married a 22 year old. I don't know about your entire family, but that's not acceptable in anywhere I know of that's not a third world country.
    14 -16 year olds cannot make decisions for themselves. End of story. Quit it with your bull****. You and a few other users sound like you frequent child abuse boards or some ****.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

Condoms are 85% effective.
    Type "used condom still got pregnant" on google.
    99.999% effective. If shes on a pill or also has a condom, its like 99.999999999%. And no im not googling that lol thats scary to think about.

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At 14, 15, 16, you're still a minor and therefore, still a child, in the eyes of the law.

I like how you completely disregarded the question I posed. Lol, wowzers. Do me a favor, scroll back up a bit, let it marinate for a spell, then answer it. I'll wait.

Lol, honestly, and let's just try to apply some logic here, what do you think a 19 year is with a 15 year old for? You think he saw something in her that was just some awe inspiring, he HAD to be with her? You think he's gonna wait until she's 18/19 to have sex if that's her target age she's set for herself? Really? A 19 year old, hornier than a thoroughbred horse in heat, is gonna put a hold on his sexual adventures for 3 years, JUST to be with this oh so lovely, one of a kind 15 year old?

Lol, Justin, stop......

That sh** ain't happenin'. He's with her for the easy pussy. Like I said before, he won't get a no from her. She's able to be molded his way because she thinks he's just this wonderful older guy and he knows she's an easy fukc. She won't want to displease him, so she's gonna say yes. It's a win win for him. He gets to look like a boss older dude and get the pussy he wouldn't get from someone his own age because he's not trying to work for it.

Game recognize game.
    haha Alright, mate I was under the impression that the age of consent was 16, in that case, yes it would be very easy to wait.

I honestly don't know what they're talking about, but then again neither do you so it would be stupid to judge this couple base on what you THINK they might be doing or talking about.
    Back with a vengeance.

99.999% effective. If shes on a pill or also has a condom, its like 99.999999999%. And no im not googling that lol thats scary to think about.
    Google "having baby while on birth control".

Stop making up statistics to justify your argument.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

How am I not intelligent? Because I have different views and opinions? Yeh close minded people are usually quick to judge others.
    I just know you have a few underaged girls in your contacts. Makes sense since you're smaller that most girls your age

RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, your sister married a 22 year old. I don't know about your entire family, but that's not acceptable in anywhere I know of that's not a third world country.
    14 -16 year olds cannot make decisions for themselves. End of story. Quit it with your bull****. You and a few other users sound like you frequent child abuse boards or some ****.
    How old are you? You make it sound like everyone is a drooling retard until they reach the magical age of 18.

whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This doesn't have anything to do with my culture. Yes they do some weird **** in the Middle East but this is my own personal feelings. As an Afghan, my views are my own personal views. There was no talk of sex when I entered puberty, no info of puberty, girls are never discussed in my household. . Afghan parents don't talk to their kids about such things. Very stupid culture ill be honest about that.
    I hope a MISC detective find your ass and report you for phucking a 15 year old and taste jail. Phucking loser, you didn't get any action in high school so now you're phucking girls 6 years younger than you who are still teenagers.

Again, your argument is irrelevant. She made the decision and my parents approved of it. She has a masters in nursing and is living a good life. Explain to me where she ****ed up.

GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The kid was obviously wrong but the dad is an idiot.....strong parenting.....