Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500)

How many sugar free Energy drinks can i drink a day without hurting myself?

Hey guys,

At the moment ive been drinking about 1-2 Burn sugar free energy drinks every day. (485ml cans)

The sweetners in this drink is: Acesulfam K and Sucralose.... no aspartame.

I made a post a few weeks ago if it would ruin my muscle/weight loss gains. The majority of people sayd it wouldnt.

Can drinking 1-2 of these a day injure me in anyway? or would it have to be taken in more serious doses to hurt me?

Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English.

lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you so concerned about the effects, why not just stop drinking them. In your previous thread about this you were worried it would cause muscle loss because you only see skinny people drinking them.
    -notsureiftroll

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lilhenry View Post
    If you so concerned about the effects, why not just stop drinking them. In your previous thread about this you were worried it would cause muscle loss because you only see skinny people drinking them.
    -notsureiftroll
    ^^^^ This.

If I had any doubt about the safety of consuming any of that stuff, I'd step away from it in a heartbeat.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Raowr View Post
    Hey guys,

At the moment ive been drinking about 1-2 Burn sugar free energy drinks every day. (485ml cans)

I made a post a few weeks ago if it would ruin my muscle/weight loss gains. The majority of people sayd it wouldnt.

Can drinking 1-2 of these a day injure me in anyway? or would it have to be taken in more serious doses to hurt me?

Thanks!

If you drop them on your foot. Srs. That chit hurts.

Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500) Raowr is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lilhenry View Post
    -notsureiftroll

not a troll

i drink em mainly because they taste good.. i just wanna know if i can get any hearth attacks by drinking 1-2 a day for along period of time

Originally Posted by KayPS View Post
    If you drop them on your foot. Srs. That chit hurts.
    u made my day thanks for the response ;D hahahah

STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STC1188 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Raowr--who knows? I am going to be honest: we are probably ingesting **** that will give us cancers fifty years down the line. However, because we (and the products) have not been around that long, we cannot know for sure.

As others have said, if you have any concern, don't drink it. Otherwise, go for it. I myself drink diet stuff regularly. Will it kill me sometime? Maybe. Has it had any adverse effects? So far, not really. And I really like the taste of it. For me it = win.

Originally Posted by STC1188 View Post
    Raowr--who knows? I am going to be honest: we are probably ingesting **** that will give us cancers fifty years down the line. However, because we (and the products) have not been around that long, we cannot know for sure.

As others have said, if you have any concern, don't drink it. Otherwise, go for it. I myself drink diet stuff regularly. Will it kill me sometime? Maybe. Has it had any adverse effects? So far, not really. And I really like the taste of it. For me it = win.
    well sayd, repped

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Raowr View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks!

They will only hurt or injure you if the drink carries a knife, brass knuckles or any other object used to cause pain