Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HF93 View Post
    Because he said an islamic quote automatically defines it as terrorism?

Yes you moron!

DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by npfit View Post
    Your very right! Repped! Just nothing will ever change.. But If any of my family got hurt by these extremist I would quite happily kill there children in front of them.. An eye for an eye! I can't believe these terroist are now getting there bullet holes treated for. I would refuse to help them!
    You are an idiot. You are just the same as these animals that this to a poor soldier.

lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lewisab View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EROXP8JDG9M

The video shows a man holding two knives, both of his hands covered in blood.
    He apologizes for the fact that women had to see what had just happened, but says that in his country women have to see things like that too.
    Thats the problem, in his eyes he has done nothing wrong. Disgraceful. He needs to respect our laws if he lives in this country.

npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DrHypertrophy View Post
    You are an idiot. You are just the same as these animals that this to a poor soldier.
    What type of ****ing planet are you on? not a solid one thats for sure? I'm an idiot? for wanting the two extremist not to be treated? I'm the same as 2 men that murdered an innocent man in day light? and beheaded him? oh **** off! go look in the mirror as infact you are jsut as bad as them for sticking up for them!

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by iKickMidgets View Post
    People were quick to blame it on being a terrorist attack. I know a guy who was there and he said it was two black guys, and anyway they got killed straight away so people don't know there intentions. All they said was they've had enough when they were doing it.
    do you even read, they are both in hospital lol and they were also shouting about allah

DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500)
    What type of ****ing planet are you on? not a solid one thats for sure? I'm an idiot? for wanting the two extremist not to be treated? I'm the same as 2 men that murdered an innocent man in day light? and beheaded him? oh **** off! go look in the mirror as infact you are jsut as bad as them for sticking up for them!
    I'm not sticking up for them. You want to kill innocent children. An eye for an eye? So killing innocent children is going to solve this problem?

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EROXP8JDG9M

The video shows a man holding two knives, both of his hands covered in blood.
    He apologizes for the fact that women had to see what had just happened, but says that in his country women have to see things like that too.
    Why isn't he in "his country" then? If you don't like this country, don't move here. ****ing idiot scumbags.

lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes you moron!
    Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent } Definition of terrorism. Not a 'Systematic' attack. Its murder. These men are nothing more than murderers. Sure it might be religiously motivated but its not a terror attack.

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    strong gun control.
    we should be allowed guns

lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HF93 View Post
    Loving the double standards today. Ps the point on immigration total face-palm. What do you expect will happen when you bloody colonise half the world and destroy their way of life?. If a white individual where to do this their religion would have never been brought up. They would just be 'ill'. Nobody believes what these men did was right but if we want all criminals to piss off Britain how about all the white individuals. How about the atrocities we sweep under the mat committed by the army in foreign countries? Go home you silly kid
    Point 1: No, it would have come into question by those who aren't brainwashed idiots. There are many WHITE Muslims/Islamists.
    The reason religion has come into play is because:
    1. There are reports of the men chanting 'Alluha Akbar' (forgive me for spelling), which is often chanted by terrorists.
    2. The video I have posted shows a man mentioning that the women in his country have to see things like this as well.

Combine the two things, you get religion as the result.
    Fat, Overweight and Embarrassed.

I'm not sticking up for them. You want to kill innocent children. An eye for an eye? So killing innocent children is going to solve this problem?

Yeah I want to kill those two mens children in front of them so they can feel just a little of the pain that this poor mans family is going through right now.. I tell you what.. If I got asked to I would!

People are making ridiculous comments here. It's an awful thing that happened. Not all Muslims are like this. Remember when the IRA were killing innocent people? I don't think people were going around saying that Catholics are all like that. don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Yeah I want to kill those two mens children in front of them so they can feel just a little of the pain that this poor mans family is going through right now.. I tell you what.. If I got asked to I would!
    Killing innocent children? You are a phucking moron.

lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Off-topic, but LOLLING HARD at your Kishen Patel quote in your sig.
    Small world huh

People are making ridiculous comments here. It's an awful thing that happened. Not all Muslims are like this. Remember when the IRA were killing innocent people? I don't think people were going around saying that Catholics are all like that. don't tar everyone with the same brush.
    How am I tarring anyone with the same brush? I stated Muslim extremist.. Not muslim... Muslim extremist! thats what the group go for as there name!

I agreed with you previously, but I disagree with you here.
    Torture the man who committed the crime, but leave his family, especially his children alone.

The children have done nothing wrong, why should they have their lives taken for something they had no influence on? Yes, it will hurt the father, but the children should not be harmed.

How am I tarring anyone with the same brush? I stated Muslim extremist.. Not muslim... Muslim extremist! thats what the group go for as there name!
    I wasn't talking specifically about you. I did write "people". Look, I am really angry about this and I know that you are too. Without trying to sound like an idealist bla bla. Two wrongs don't make a right. Especially killing innocent children. Come one. Think about it.

Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wasn't talking specifically about you. I did write "people". Look, I am really angry about this and I know that you are too. Without trying to sound like an idealist bla bla. Two wrongs don't make a right. Especially killing innocent children. Come one. Think about it.
    I doubt killing their children would make any difference to them, looking at the crime they have committed. i am just interesting to see the after math of all of this.

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    So if one of your parents killed someone, you would be fine with being killed infront of him as his punishment? Even though you had no involvement?

Hard mode: Be 8 years old instead of 21.

I see your point.. I just don't think these men would care if they get tortured? They have nothing too loose..

I agreed with you previously, but I disagree with you here.
    Torture the man who committed the crime, but leave his family, especially his children alone.

The children have done nothing wrong, why should they have their lives taken for something they had no influence on? Yes, it will hurt the father, but the children should not be harmed.

Idiot you.

Point 1: No, it would have come into question by those who aren't brainwashed idiots. There are many WHITE Muslims/Islamists.
    The reason religion has come into play is because:
    1. There are reports of the men chanting 'Alluha Akbar' (forgive me for spelling), which is often chanted by terrorists.
    2. The video I have posted shows a man mentioning that the women in his country have to see things like this as well.

Combine the two things, you get religion as the result.
    Religion doesn't force these men to do things. Its how they view and decide to interpret the religion, and thus decide what to do.
    The allahu akbar chant has nothing to do with terrorism. It means 'God is the greatest' so what if terrorists chant it is primary used in prayer and for joy
    http://www.examiner.com/article/alla...ays-it-and-why

RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000)
    The UK has preached tolerance for too long. Fuk the *******s who come here and try to impose their beliefs on everyone else and then claim discrimination when they get ignored or told to fuk off.

People who want to come here know the customs and laws beforehand so I rage when they climb off that boat/ car/ plane and mooch off the Government then preach hate and try to change the laws and customs over here to what they probably had in the country they just left.

Every Knut who says they want sharia law in the UK needs to fuk off back to a country that has it.

Honestly sick of how pathetic and scared some people in this country are.

Edit: One of my best friends is in the armed forces so I'm just ranting my thoughts
    "Harboring unforgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die".

++ Positive Crew ++

R.I.P mainsqueeze530 - too young to have gone.
    Yaboydave - He did it for the misc. In memory of a legend and the lulz

Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I see your point.. I just don't think these men would care if they get tortured? They have nothing too loose..
    You may have nothing to lose, but everyone will care about torture. It's not as if you can just shrug it off.

Didn't the USA nuke loads of innocents in Japan? for Pearl harbour? Its called collateral..

Originally Posted by brehbrah View Post
    So if one of your parents killed someone, you would be fine with being killed infront of him as his punishment? Even though you had no involvement?

Hard mode: Be 8 years old instead of 21.

LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    If I was Prime Minister I would have a public execution. Whatever is the most humiliating, slowest and painful way possible.

To be quite honest, this thread is getting a little bit heated.

A man has been murdered, for what reason we do not know.
    The rumors, and little evidence we have along with media reports point towards a terrorist attack.
    One man is dead, two people are being treated in hospital.
    Until we know for sure, I think it's best that we leave the topic alone now that we have all had our say on the matter.

Originally Posted by LNCB96 View Post
    If I was Prime Minister I would have a public execution. Whatever is the most humiliating, slowest and painful way possible.

LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Revolution

To be quite honest, this thread is getting a little bit heated.

A man has been murdered, for what reason we do not know.
    The rumors, and little evidence we have along with media reports point towards a terrorist attack.
    One man is dead, two people are being treated in hospital.
    Until we know for sure, I think it's best that we leave the topic alone now that we have all had our say on the matter.
    Agreed.

HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HF93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Foreign soldier killed by british no big deal.
    British soldier killed everyone flips their ****