thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatguy954 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Graduated school

What do now?

Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make some money
    RAW lifts
    Bench (Pause) - 250 (Torn Pec)
    Squat - 451.7
    Deadlift - 589.5 (APF National record) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVBtkEfVdw

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was arguing with my girlfriend when I was 17 and left in my car. Was driving around and saw an opossum on the road, was pissed and decided to run it over. I looked in rearview and saw baby opossums spread on the road. I stopped the car and got out. I turned out it was a female and she had baby ones in her pouch. She was dead and would not be able to care for them, and I didn't want to leave them to starve or be eaten alive, so I had to kill them. I felt like the biggest piece of chit immediately and felt guilty as phuck for letting my anger get the best of me and pointlessly killing the animal. That was nearly 3 years ago and when I think about it I still feel like chit. Now I go out of my way to avoid any animal, even frogs, on the road.
    USMC

Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by swhitese View Post
    I was arguing with my girlfriend when I was 17 and left in my car. Was driving around and saw an opossum on the road, was pissed and decided to run it over. I looked in rearview and saw baby opossums spread on the road. I stopped the car and got out. I turned out it was a female and she had baby ones in her pouch. She was dead and would not be able to care for them, and I didn't want to leave them to starve or be eaten alive, so I had to kill them. I felt like the biggest piece of chit immediately and felt guilty as phuck for letting my anger get the best of me and pointlessly killing the animal. That was nearly 3 years ago and when I think about it I still feel like chit. Now I go out of my way to avoid any animal, even frogs, on the road.
    Oh YEAH thats cool bro.