ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

putting on fats in lean body challenge diet

since i will do Kris gethin program, the hardcore of 12 weeks training . the program has no fats in the diet through the day..

However, i want to keep the program as it is with adding small amount of fats to KEEP UP MY BRAIN FUNCTIONS .

what do you recommend to take and still on lean body making ? and when to take and how many times per day

thanks a lot

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At 138lbs, around 55g as your strict minimum of fat would be good.

Better advice:

Don't follow his ridiculous program.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would suggest starting here to compose a rational diet instead of following a silly one like that that's only designed to sell supplements

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ALFARAJH View Post
    since i will do Kris gethin program, the hardcore of 12 weeks training . the program has no fats in the diet through the day..

However, i want to keep the program as it is with adding small amount of fats to KEEP UP MY BRAIN FUNCTIONS .

what do you recommend to take and still on lean body making ? and when to take and how many times per day

thanks a lot
    Literally stopped reading at bolded, so I could type this message to tell you not to follow this stupid fuking program.
    Eat the damn yolk.

ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALFARAJH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh thanks guys a lot ,, i just saw it few months and i've been planing for it ,, but i think i will do something different since u suggest me not to do this program ( I'm thinking to do regular program like steve cook and add some excersies and change things each week )

thank you guys

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Wow, the Op actually listened for once.
    Eat the damn yolk.