MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalGearSeefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Waking up 3-4 times at night to urinate?

I drink about a gallon and half of water each day and have been doing for the last few years. But in the last month or so I've been waking up so many times during the night to pee, and it's f****** up my sleep. I've stopped drinking water 2 hours before bed but it still happens. Anyone else having the same problem?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First question: Are you drinking to thirst or are you drinking an arbitrary amount of fluid per day?

ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you started taking creatine recently?

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetalGearSeefy View Post
    I drink about a gallon and half of water each day and have been doing for the last few years. But in the last month or so I've been waking up so many times during the night to pee, and it's f****** up my sleep. I've stopped drinking water 2 hours before bed but it still happens. Anyone else having the same problem?
    I don't drink fluids after 19.00 for this reason.

MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicRobJK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've had this problem in the past. Nowadays I try to stick the majority of my fluids between a few hours in the afternoon.

I have a big drink when I get up, then don't drink again until Pre, Intra and Post-Workout. Then I fit the rest of my fluids in between about 1pm and 6pm.

The only drink I'll have after 6pm is a pre-bed shake... This seems to solve the problem !

OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was actually asking around about this issue yesterday, good to see it's not just me.

I used to get up once a night, now it's twice, sometimes thrice.
    Must say that I drink plenty of fluids, been doing so for ages and I don't think I increased my fluids recently.
    Will reduce this to about 2 to 3 liters total and see how that goes, 4 is probably overkill.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get up heaps, I do drink a ****load but
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ProPhaze777 View Post
    Have you started taking creatine recently?
    Can this be a cause? I am taking creatine and have to get up quite a few times at night.