tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Trutein Cinnabun Recipes?

Anyone have any good recipes for cinnabun trutein? I have like half a tub left and am hoping to use a little bit of that up in something other than a protein shake. Preferably something that is low carb?
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    Anyone have any good recipes for cinnabun trutein? I have like half a tub left and am hoping to use a little bit of that up in something other than a protein shake. Preferably something that is low carb?
    Have you scoped out the recipes on the TruNutrition Sciences' ******** page? I frequently scour the internet for Trutein recipes, so I can give you a few ideas and you can tweak the recipes to your liking:

Muesli Bran Muffins
    Yields 10 large muffins
    1 muffin: 142 cal/26g carbs/ 3g fat/ 12g protein/ 199mg sodium/2 sugars

2.5 C. organic high fiber oat bran (I used Bob's Red Mill)
    1 C. organic museli (I used Bob's Red Mill)
    2 scoops of your favorite protein powder (#1 pick for this recipe is Trutein Cinnabun flavor)
    3 egg whites
    1/2 C. unsweetened almond milk
    1 C. all natural, unsweetened apple sauce
    1 tsp. cinnamon
    1/2 tsp. nutmeg
    Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia- English Toffee flavor (to taste for sweetness)
    1 tsp. baking powder
    1 tsp. baking soda
    Mix all ingredients together, pour into muffin tin, and bake at 400 for approx. 20 minutes.
    http://squarepegs.typepad.com/whats_...n-muffins.html

Homemade Protein Bars- Makes 16 squares: Ingredients: -1/4 cup splenda or stevia (You may use less or more depending on your tastes, I use a little less) -1 cups oat flour + - 1 CUP trutein cinnamon bun protein powder - 1 tbsp baking powder (yes 1 tbsp) - scant 1/2 tsp sea salt - 2 egg whites - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk - 1 4oz container of non-fat greek yogurt - 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt - 1 tbsp unsweeted applesauce - 1/4 tsp vanilla extract Directions: Preheat the oven to 350* and spray an 8×8 square pan with cooking oil. Combine all dry ingredients(including 1/2 tsp cinnamon) in a large bowl with a whisk. In a medium bowl whisk together all wet ingredients. Add your wet to dry and whisk together. Spread evenly then sprinkle this layer of batter with the extra cinnamon then pour the rest of the batter over top and smooth it out again, top with cinnamon and use your spatula to swirl the batter to make it look pretty! Place in the oven and bake for 23-25min or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Cool for several minutes then cut into sixteen squares and serve warm with homemade clean icing or chilled topped with natural almond butter

1/2 cup oat flour, 1 scoop cinnabun trutein, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, pinch salt, 1/4 cup egg whites, cottage cheese... Topping is greek yogurt, unsweetened apple sauce, honey, cinnamon.

1 scoop Trutein, 2 bananas, 3 egg whites, 2-3tbsp of chobani Greek yogurt, 2-3tbsp of warer, 1 tbsp coconut flour, vanilla essence, baking powder and cinnamon. I just blended it and poured it into muffin tins (it made about 8). Then baked @ 220c for 15mins or until they start to brown.

Mini Protein Cinnabun with frosting
    Recipe: http://mouthwateringmotivation.wordp...nabun-for-one/

Mini CinnaBun Protein Bites
    Recipe: http://mouthwateringmotivation.wordp...protein-bites/

BigBoLuke's cinnamon rolls
    https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...0&l=f74c5e5726

The possibilities with CinnaBun are truly endless, but I've run out of energy to put together any more links . My favorite thing to make right now are microwave cakes. You can simply mix egg, baking/pancake mix, applesauce or cottage cheese, 1-2 scoops of Trutein, and water/milk in a bowl and microwave for about 90-120 seconds. They are very addicting. Good luck cooking and enjoy!
    Last edited by BetterThanLife; 05-21-2013 at 08:21 PM.

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    The possibilities with CinnaBun are truly endless, but I've run out of energy to put together any more links . My favorite thing to make right now are microwave cakes. You can simply mix egg, baking/pancake mix, applesauce or cottage cheese, and a scoop of Trutein in a bowl and microwave for about 90-120 seconds. They are very addicting. Good luck cooking and enjoy!
    Good lord!! Looks like I should hold onto my cinnabun solely for cooking LOL. I'm gonna give these microwave cakes a go later tonight and attempt some of these other recipes later on. Thanks bro!
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good lord!! Looks like I should hold onto my cinnabun solely for cooking LOL. I'm gonna give these microwave cakes a go later tonight and attempt some of these other recipes later on. Thanks bro!
    I somehow forgot to include gp79's glorious cheesecake recipe
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1848361&page=1

I personally use cottage cheese in place of the greek yogurt, and I use a little bit of fat-free sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix instead of splenda. It comes out fairly low carb as you requested, and it's very tasty.

CinnaBun Cheesecake topped with apples marinated in sugar free maple syrup and cinnamon:

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of these recipes look great and I will definitely try a couple of them when I get a container of the
    Cinnamon Bun Trutein.

I forgot to mention that you'll need to add water or milk in order to get all of the ingredients to mix together for the microwave cake. I don't cook it too long in order to keep the center moist, like a molten lava cake. To give you an idea of what to expect, pictured below is what it looks like with Pumpkin Pie Trutein. I added cereal in the middle because I needed the extra carbs, but that is obviously unnecessary.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Some of these recipes look great and I will definitely try a couple of them when I get a container of the
    Cinnamon Bun Trutein.
    Most recipes will work wonderfully with any Trutein flavor, although it is an added bonus when you can pair each flavor with ingredients that complement the protein. For instance, pumpkin puree with Pumpkin Pie Trutein, mashed bananas with Banana Cream, peanut butter with Choc PB Cup, apples/applesauce with CinnaBun (those make a wonderful match), and so forth. The company is considering making a Trutein cookbook with a compilation of recipes, and I reckon the book would be a smash hit with the fans.