I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Antioxidants - Am I doing it right?

MRM Grapseeed Extract - 120mg 3x/day (total of 360mg/day)

Biotivia Bioforte Trans-Resveratrol - 250mg 2x/day (total of 500mg/day)

Just wanted to get some feedback. Did some reading and saw that these were some high quality antioxidants.

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just buy some cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, in a dark bottle, not plastic. - high monounsaturated fats
    And some grape seed oil NOT cold-pressed. - high polyunsaturated fats

Mix them half n half and add to your diet. straight on your veggies and cooking with your meat.

Resveratrol has not much backing for human health differences, people selling this are trying to compare it to red wine, and even then not much for difference in bodybuilding. Just get some antioxidant blend of pills, like that have a mix of a, c & e, and some minerals.

If you can tolerate an occasional red wine here and then go for it.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wow bro, your avi pic shows a lot of improvements, congrats! Can't help you with your question though!

Mike
    ….

gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it's antioxidants you're after, look up FRS.

exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Green tea? Vitamin C?

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Na-r-ala
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gchurchill View Post
    If it's antioxidants you're after, look up FRS.
    Will look into it.

Originally Posted by eekLV View Post
    Just buy some cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, in a dark bottle, not plastic. - high monounsaturated fats
    And some grape seed oil NOT cold-pressed. - high polyunsaturated fats

Mix them half n half and add to your diet. straight on your veggies and cooking with your meat.

Resveratrol has not much backing for human health differences, people selling this are trying to compare it to red wine, and even then not much for difference in bodybuilding. Just get some antioxidant blend of pills, like that have a mix of a, c & e, and some minerals.

If you can tolerate an occasional red wine here and then go for it.
    I drink red wine from time to time, but not all that often. Resveratrol and grapeseed extract are much stronger antioxidants than Vitamins C or E though (probably won't buy resveratrol again, at least for a while though since it's expensive). Someone on ******** posted studies of resveratrol being of health benefit, longer lifespan in particular, in mice....but the kicker was that it was in overweight, old mice. Maybe I'll start taking resveratrol again when I'm 50

Also, someone on the forum told me that polyunsaturated fats are actually bad for you or that they are of no benefit while monounsaturated do have some benefit. Various sources tell me that poly's are good for you, but I'll probably have to do more reading before I can honestly make a more informed decision. For now, I'm already doing what you say - I got some grapeseed oil as well as extra virgin olive oil.

Originally Posted by exelixis View Post
    Green tea? Vitamin C?
    Again, grapeseed extract is a more powerful antioxidant than Vitamin C. That being said, I get vitamin C from my multi. I have green tea from time to time (will start having it regularly when I'm not on any preworkouts so that I don't overdo it with the caffeine and so I don't build my stim tolerance too quickly). I drink matcha green tea. It's got 7x the antioxidant power of normal green tea cus you actually eat the leaf. Plus, I love how it tastes and looks. It's a lush, dark green color, smells great, and tastes how i always thought green tea should taste like. It's kinda pricey, but when you consider how long a supplement supply lasts, it's actually not that expensive. $35 for a high quality matcha that lasts you a month or two if you drink a couple servings a day (mine has lasted way longer cus I drink it irregularly, but like I said - when I'm not on any preworkouts, I'll start drinking it daily again).

Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    Na-r-ala
    Will look into it. Thx.

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Wow bro, your avi pic shows a lot of improvements, congrats! Can't help you with your question though!

Mike
    Thx!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Green tea, NAC, na-r-ala
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners