calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calutaxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squat- Form check.

Hey guys I'd just returned to lifting from about a year off. Right now I'm still working on finding a good working weight, and also making sure my technique is clean.

I noticed from the back angle I'm having a little inward bowing of my knees that I'm going to have to correct.

Besides that, anything else I could fix?

Side view:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MaZxamlcfg

Back View:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jctUXMeanFk
    Last edited by calutaxi; 05-21-2013 at 08:10 AM.

AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlecAzam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depth looks good.
    Try sitting back a little more, weight was coming slightly forward.
    Keep forcing the knees out, they pinch slightly in out of the hole.
    But all around good.
    446/281/501

Goals for 2015
    500/320/550