TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Depressed bruhs, I started cutting way too late :(

I had plans in Feb to lose 25-30 lbs and get lean and slim for grad, but I'm only starting now and grad is 2-3 weeks away. Not asking how to lose 25 lbs in 2 weeks, but man, how the fu*k do I not fall off again, my goal is to be down to 175-180 by Sep 1st, how do I not fu*k up again and stay on track? I'm so pissed and depressed, was supposed to be looking good for grad but I screwed up

Location: Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
    LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To bad I'm not close to you i would just slap you silly, you know whats ur problem you are still sleeping so F****** WAKE UP!!!!

Sorry to be harsh but sometimes you need to SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LordWolF View Post
    To bad I'm not close to you i would just slap you silly, you know whats ur problem you are still sleeping so F****** WAKE UP!!!!

Sorry to be harsh but sometimes you need to SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

I know, being fat actually takes away so much of your life, it's ruined my high school years, yet I;m only doing something about it now

Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TreTee123 View Post
    I had plans in Feb to lose 25-30 lbs and get lean and slim for grad, but I'm only starting now and grad is 2-3 weeks away. Not asking how to lose 25 lbs in 2 weeks, but man, how the fu*k do I not fall off again, my goal is to be down to 175-180 by Sep 1st, how do I not fu*k up again and stay on track? I'm so pissed and depressed, was supposed to be looking good for grad but I screwed up
    Well, you can't do anything about the time lost. However, you can use it as a lesson and not lose any more time. Start your cut immediately and if you feel like stopping, remember how you feel right now. That ought to give you the motivation to keep going. Good luck.
    2/14: 218
    7/7: 183

"The poison is in the dose." ~ Brad Pilon

"What matters is actually doing something. You usually won't find out if something is right for you ahead of time unless you just hunker down and try it. So stop worrying and start hunkering." ~ Lyle McDonald

" 'Why' is one of the most powerful words you can put in your vocabulary." ~ Alan Aragon

"I'm lucky because I can eat whatever I want and I just get really, really fat." ~ Louis C.K.

Originally Posted by Revolutionize View Post
    Well, you can't do anything about the time lost. However, you can use it as a lesson and not lose any more time. Start your cut immediately and if you feel like stopping, remember how you feel right now. That ought to give you the motivation to keep going. Good luck.
    True that man, thanks. I guess my new goal is to be looking good in time for college

LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can do this, IT WILL take TIME, but you can do this S***

So forget about the past and see your future you can change just do it and thats it.

Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    True that man, thanks. I guess my new goal is to be looking good in time for college
    **** that... octoberfest, halloween... everyday is summer at the beach.... just saying; "june-july" are not the only two months where its worthwhile to be fit.
    May what you do in life echoe in eternity. - Maximus Decimus Meridius, Gladiator.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Being fat doesn't ruin your life, your outlook, confidence, and attitude will.
    I've spent 4 years at University being 30lbs heavier than you and had the best years of my life - make sure you're doing this for the right reasons, set an ACHIEVABLE goal and start counting EVERY calorie you eat. NEVER give yourself a break from that, make yourself accountable for yourself, god knows nobody else will.

Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know, being fat actually takes away so much of your life, it's ruined my high school years, yet I;m only doing something about it now
    You are 18, man. Don't sweat it, just start now! I waited til after college when I was 26 and 65 lbs heavier than I am now. Can't go on regretting the past, just do something about it now and better yourself for the future.
    *IIFYM*

Starting weight 12/1/11 - 240lbs

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time to man the fuk up OP. Start a good eating plan (yeah didn't say diet on purpose) and exercise program. Figure out your maintenance calories and then eat 500 less than that / day. Don't make up you own wokout program, do a real program Starting Strength and a little cardio 2 - 3 times a week. Aim to lose 1 - 2 pounds per week. profit
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

^^^ what he said.

Originally Posted by LordWolF View Post
    You can do this, IT WILL take TIME, but you can do this S***

So forget about the past and see your future you can change just do it and thats it.
    True that man thanks

Originally Posted by Balanis View Post
    **** that... octoberfest, halloween... everyday is summer at the beach.... just saying; "june-july" are not the only two months where its worthwhile to be fit.
    ?? What do you mean

Originally Posted by DyingAtheist View Post
    Being fat doesn't ruin your life, your outlook, confidence, and attitude will.
    I've spent 4 years at University being 30lbs heavier than you and had the best years of my life - make sure you're doing this for the right reasons, set an ACHIEVABLE goal and start counting EVERY calorie you eat. NEVER give yourself a break from that, make yourself accountable for yourself, god knows nobody else will.
    I was slim and into sports before a lot, so being overweight definitely negatively impacted me , but the reason why I want to lose this fat is to regain my confidence back and my athletic ability. Let myself go

Originally Posted by Zzechmann33 View Post
    You are 18, man. Don't sweat it, just start now! I waited til after college when I was 26 and 65 lbs heavier than I am now. Can't go on regretting the past, just do something about it now and better yourself for the future.
    Thanks man, never too late I guess.

Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    Time to man the fuk up OP. Start a good eating plan (yeah didn't say diet on purpose) and exercise program. Figure out your maintenance calories and then eat 500 less than that / day. Don't make up you own wokout program, do a real program Starting Strength and a little cardio 2 - 3 times a week. Aim to lose 1 - 2 pounds per week. profit
    Yeah. BTW how long for cardio and at what pace?

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would recommend focusing on a routine for now and getting your diet in order before adding cardio.

Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry been there brother

About 6 months before i started my current diet i lost around 20-30 pounds. And it felt great but then life happened i said **** it for one day and it turned to 6 months. I let people know im trying to lose weight. And this helps. Take pictures every week on the same day. Take measurements. A couple things keep me going
    1. What will i gain by not going to the gym and eating right? Getting fatter? Awesome. Being depressed or feeling like a piece of ****? That sounds fun.
    2. I feel great everytime i hop in the scale and see ive dropped another pound.

Just keep at it man i lost 40 pounds in the last 4 months and believe me ive wanted to quit hell actually did for about a week that week i was more depressed then ever in my life and decided wtf am i doing sitting on my ass and feeoing sorry for myself. Another great thing is looking up succes stories. At the end of this im hoping to have lost a total of 100 pounds which seemed like a lot. Then i saw a movie about a women who had to diet for 2 years and lost 400 pounds and i sat and thought "damn im a cry baby, look at this lady. Im bitching after 4 months and she did 24." We all fight our own battles but remember somewhere outhere someone is fighting for a much bigger goal and if they can do it so can you.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah. BTW how long for cardio and at what pace?
    I like interval sprints a couple of times a week for 20 - 30 minutes and then maybe one longer slower type of run or walk. I'm going to start cutting soon too and drop 20 lbs by the end of September.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) brafacekilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP you're 18. You have a message board full of support and simaliar experiences to spark the necessary motivation. Ditch the negative and plant some positivity in your life and everything else will fall into place.

Originally Posted by Ryan2009 View Post
    About 6 months before i started my current diet i lost around 20-30 pounds. And it felt great but then life happened i said **** it for one day and it turned to 6 months. I let people know im trying to lose weight. And this helps. Take pictures every week on the same day. Take measurements. A couple things keep me going
    1. What will i gain by not going to the gym and eating right? Getting fatter? Awesome. Being depressed or feeling like a piece of ****? That sounds fun.
    2. I feel great everytime i hop in the scale and see ive dropped another pound.

Just keep at it man i lost 40 pounds in the last 4 months and believe me ive wanted to quit hell actually did for about a week that week i was more depressed then ever in my life and decided wtf am i doing sitting on my ass and feeoing sorry for myself. Another great thing is looking up succes stories. At the end of this im hoping to have lost a total of 100 pounds which seemed like a lot. Then i saw a movie about a women who had to diet for 2 years and lost 400 pounds and i sat and thought "damn im a cry baby, look at this lady. Im bitching after 4 months and she did 24." We all fight our own battles but remember somewhere outhere someone is fighting for a much bigger goal and if they can do it so can you.
    Damn man, congrats! Thanks for the support

Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    I like interval sprints a couple of times a week for 20 - 30 minutes and then maybe one longer slower type of run or walk. I'm going to start cutting soon too and drop 20 lbs by the end of September.
    Ok cool, thanks man, I'm sure you'll get that 20 off

Originally Posted by brafacekilla View Post
    OP you're 18. You have a message board full of support and simaliar experiences to spark the necessary motivation. Ditch the negative and plant some positivity in your life and everything else will fall into place.
    True that man, thanks for the support, will do

Registered User jacobhrobertson's Avatar
    jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacobhrobertson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just get started brah. Find a source of motivation and get your ass in gear. 20 lbs isn't putting you in any serious health risk, so take your time, and lose it slowly.

Also, your weight isn't your life. We get so caught up in body image sometimes that we forget to acknowledge the little things. Cheer the fuk up.
    rep back 100+, leave a link.
    100 pounds lost crew.

August 2012: 360+ lbs.

Current: 239 lbs.