MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Post Proprietary blends are crap and you know it, the truth hurts doesn't it?

Ok, you guys really need to know what is in your supplement's... proprietary blend noobs make sure you watch this: it's a bit old but still relevant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Q9a5D3cpc
    The laws have not changed..This is from last year about "Providing FDA the Resources to Respond to Dietary Supplement Safety Issues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E4pGnxfofs about: "Published on 23 May 2012
    [WASHINGTON, D.C.] -- U.S. Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) today spoke on the Senate floor about his amendment to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Safety and Innovation Act which would help ensure that the agency has the information it needs to respond quickly and efficiency when safety concerns about dietary supplements -- including those contained in energy drinks -- arise."

Keep throwing your money down the toilet guys.. I'll buy Syn-Tec, a brand that can be trusted. All of Syn-Tec's supplements list their complete ingredients and have no proprietary blends, that actually is a manufacturer of other brands. Who knows you may be taking products from the Syn-Tec plant and you don't even know it. But it should be obvious that they make the best formulas for their own range.

Matt

mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Boy, you're on a roll today, aren't you?
    May 2004 - 225 lbs.
    May 2010 - 145 lbs.

Live and breathe Mizzou and St. Louis sports!

Completed logs/reviews on: Controlled Labs White Pump, White Flood Reborn, PROnom23, White Flood, & Sample Pack, MuscleTech Phase 8, Anabolic Halo, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite & Amino Build, Gaspari Nutrition GlycoFuse & AminoLast, Scivation Xtend & Novem

MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattPeck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrbaker3 View Post
    Boy, you're on a roll today, aren't you?
    Just starting, I'm not here to make friends, just to say what's on my mind. However you seem like one of the better ones here so I hope my intuition is not wrong.

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U w0t m8
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    U w0t m8
    Dude wtf is that coming up from your picture?

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I get all of my bus seats from syntec

gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    I get all of my bus seats from syntec

Ok, but can I take this with Craze?

YourFranDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gchurchill View Post
    Ok, but can I take this with Craze?
    pshhshh