SilverrFox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The 'Bizzy' diet

Has anyone tried this?

I'm on day 2 of this 21 day plan, do you think in three weeks of this kind of training you'll be able to see a noticeable difference? I know weight loss doesn't happen overnight but it is a very short training program!

Hope it works anyway, I'm eating very clean and training hard..

Just wondering if anyone else is doing this or has done this tell me how you're getting on or how you did?

Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is the avi your current state? If so GET THE PHUCK OFF THAT ****GY DIET AND BULKKK!!!!!!!!!! That diet is about as retarded as the "Abercrombie routine". When you need to diet do some real research. Not some supplement companies garbage.

Originally Posted by Android1125 View Post
    Is the avi your current state? If so GET THE PHUCK OFF THAT ****GY DIET AND BULKKK!!!!!!!!!! That diet is about as retarded as the "Abercrombie routine". When you need to diet do some real research. Not some supplement companies garbage.
    It'd definitely more a complementing photo haha, check my progress pics man I'm about 20% body fat, got love handles and a spare tire round my belly!

It's not just some diet, I'm eating around 2000 clean calories a day and the workout routine is pretty intense, I'm cutting my fat down then for the summer, I'll bulk once I'm happy with my fat loss.

What plan are you on?

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clean calories?
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Clean calories?
    Yeah, just 2000 cals nothing processed or anything, i'm new to this hahaha

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SilverrFox View Post
    Yeah, just 2000 cals nothing processed or anything, i'm new to this hahaha
    Whole and minimally processed foods are good for satiety and ancillary health benefits, but they offer no special properties for fat loss. Fat loss begins and ends with calories and macros.

I don't even know what the Bizzy diet is, but I know it's nonsense because it isn't going to be composed of foods that you personally enjoy and can eat for the rest of your life. Begin with those foods and adjust them to meet your calorie and macro goals.

1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why not your own routine? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is the bizzy diet?
    2/14: 218
    7/7: 183

"The poison is in the dose." ~ Brad Pilon

"What matters is actually doing something. You usually won't find out if something is right for you ahead of time unless you just hunker down and try it. So stop worrying and start hunkering." ~ Lyle McDonald

" 'Why' is one of the most powerful words you can put in your vocabulary." ~ Alan Aragon

"I'm lucky because I can eat whatever I want and I just get really, really fat." ~ Louis C.K.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Revolutionize View Post
    What is the bizzy diet?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-bizzy-diet.html
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    Whole and minimally processed foods are good for satiety and ancillary health benefits, but they offer no special properties for fat loss. Fat loss begins and ends with calories and macros.

I don't even know what the Bizzy diet is, but I know it's nonsense because it isn't going to be composed of foods that you personally enjoy and can eat for the rest of your life. Begin with those foods and adjust them to meet your calorie and macro goals.
    Thanks mate,

I don't know why it's called The Bizzy Diet, it's more of a workout plan..
    It's featured by this website and consists of a 20 min interval cardio session, then a small weights circuit performed twice, then 10 mins cardio, followed by a repeat of the small weights circuit.

I think there's a diet included but I follow one I set myself

It varies but here's an example from today

Protein porridge
    Tuna sandwich on brown bread
    Pre-workout energy booster
    Pre-workout whey protein shake
    Post-workout protein shake
    Cod loin with brown rice and roast veg
    Casein shake

This is a diet I'm happy with, as I like to rotate the fish with chicken, tuna steak etc.. sometimes I go for weetabix in the morning, maybe a small brown tuna pasta salad at lunch, but i'm pretty happy with it.

I use MyFitnessPal and this all comes to; 1984kcal - 195g carbs - 40g fat - 209g protein
    My TDEE is around 2961 so this shows a deficit of around 1000

In this diet/workout it's designed to burn fat apparently, it's definitely something different.. I'm still lifting weights just in a different way.

Cheers for the info, checking it out now.

I'm relatively new to this and I know it's a learning curve so I appreciate all the advice.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know why it's called The Bizzy Diet, it's more of a workout plan..
    It's featured by this website and consists of a 20 min interval cardio session, then a small weights circuit performed twice, then 10 mins cardio, followed by a repeat of the small weights circuit.
    That's not going to do much if anything to preserve muscle while cutting, which should be your primary concern in terms of improving your body composition. I've found that the articles and programs on the main site are designed to attract attention from people new to all this, so they are tailored to what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. You will have better results if you can move beyond that sort of fluff.

40g of fat is inadequate for someone your size, you want to be closer to 70g.

Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    Thanks. It's a "diet" designed to sell certain supplements.
    2/14: 218
    7/7: 183

"The poison is in the dose." ~ Brad Pilon

"What matters is actually doing something. You usually won't find out if something is right for you ahead of time unless you just hunker down and try it. So stop worrying and start hunkering." ~ Lyle McDonald

" 'Why' is one of the most powerful words you can put in your vocabulary." ~ Alan Aragon

"I'm lucky because I can eat whatever I want and I just get really, really fat." ~ Louis C.K.

Originally Posted by Revolutionize View Post
    Thanks. It's a "diet" designed to sell certain supplements.
    Apparently so.

The 3-week course puts your body in a state of super-confusion...
    I see I close to the mark on the "what they want to hear" part.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    That's not going to do much if anything to preserve muscle while cutting, which should be your primary concern in terms of improving your body composition. I've found that the articles and programs on the main site are designed to attract attention from people new to all this, so they are tailored to what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. You will have better results if you can move beyond that sort of fluff.

40g of fat is inadequate for someone your size, you want to be closer to 70g.
    Right, this is a bit of an eye opener.

I noticed in the diet there were a lot of supplements from the same brand which looked unnecessary and a bit dodgy but I thought the workout plan looked pretty good. So I know I need a deficit for fat loss, but what's a suitable workout for fat loss?

Thanks

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Right, this is a bit of an eye opener.

I noticed in the diet there were a lot of supplements from the same brand which looked unnecessary and a bit dodgy but I thought the workout plan looked pretty good. So I know I need a deficit for fat loss, but what's a suitable workout for fat loss?

Thanks
    Cutting is very simple it just takes a lot of patience and some will power to do it.

- Find your maintenance calories and subtract 20% (Aim to lose 1-2lbs/week)
    - Protein 1g/lb of lean body mass
    - Fat .4g/lb of body weight
    - The rest of your calories can come from any combination of P/F/C
    - Lift heavy using a proven program (Ice Cream Fit/Starting Strength Etc..)
    - Get a good food scale and calorie counting app (myfitnesspal is great)
    - Come back when your stuck at the last 5 lbs.

You don't need any supplements but the ones that work are the following
    Creatine
    Fish Oil
    Protein Powder
    Multi Vitamin
    Caffeine
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    Cutting is very simple it just takes a lot of patience and some will power to do it.

- Find your maintenance calories and subtract 20% (Aim to lose 1-2lbs/week)
    - Protein 1g/lb of lean body mass
    - Fat .4g/lb of body weight
    - The rest of your calories can come from any combination of P/F/C
    - Lift heavy using a proven program (Ice Cream Fit/Starting Strength Etc..)
    - Get a good food scale and calorie counting app (myfitnesspal is great)
    - Come back when your stuck at the last 5 lbs.

You don't need any supplements but the ones that work are the following
    Creatine
    Fish Oil
    Protein Powder
    Multi Vitamin
    Caffeine
    Cheers man!

but what's a suitable workout for fat loss?
    Thanks
    Lifting routines are not tailored to fat loss, because you don't lift to lose fat, you lift to preserve muscle/build muscle while losing fat. It's a subtle difference.

Beginner Workout Programs:
    All Pro's Beginner Routine
    Stronglifts 5x5
    Starting Strength
    Ice Cream Fitness 5X5

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OMFG! This is the most f%%%ed up diet ever. 21 days of eating MusclePharm crap, forced keto so people can lose tons of water weight then gain it back later but enough to make massive claims of "weight loss".

"Bizzy" should be bitch-slapped for this.