Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit triception's BodySpace

Tinder messaging not working out of nowhere

Any Tinder brahs ever get this problem? Message fails to anyone I try to send to. I've quit out of the program, turned my iPhone off and on, but it is still happening. Next step I guess would be to delete and reinstall but will that make me lose all my current matches? I was sitting on a ton of them...

This app has the worst support by the way, trying to google this problem only yielded sassy blog articles about new dating crazes.

For your time...

-Cornbread Crew-
    -Green Tea Crew-
    -I Hate Crumbs on my Bed Crew-

triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) triception has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Booty Bump

-Cornbread Crew-
    -Green Tea Crew-

YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YoungGooby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    know this feel brah. just tried messaging a chick. said the app failed to send the message. also, i've been getting almost no matches and i'm not a bad looking guy either. i've even been "liking" whales just to see if they would pair up with me. nada. the hell is going on. was it always like this? i just got the app literally 3 days ago

One more try...

-Cornbread Crew-
    -Green Tea Crew-

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BoneSkinny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BoneSkinny's BodySpace
    App is legit.

Many numbers have come from it. I had message failed once, but it resent just fine.
    --= C.E.O. of Pharmacy Rₓ Crew =--
    ~* nO CoNDeM CreW *~
    ++ Positive Misc ++
    ## Always pick 1 crew ##

Originally Posted by BoneSkinny View Post
    App is legit.

Many numbers have come from it. I had message failed once, but it resent just fine.
    Damn, so I should just sit it out?
    -Cornbread Crew-
    -Green Tea Crew-

gurja621 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by triception View Post
    Damn, so I should just sit it out?

Did you ever suss this issue out brah? I got the same going on..