Thread: Car Brahs GTFIH

loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Car Brahs GTFIH

I'm thinking once out of BMT/ Tech School I'm wanting to get a nice car . Looking at the Audi TT Quattro someone not mechanical handicap give me some information about them. (Dads offering to put half of the payment towards this car if I get it so I only pay 50% haha.) Measlies to who ever gives me the best information on them.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

▲▼▲Jumpstyle 4 Life Crew▲▼▲

I leave for Boot camp May 28th-2013.

If I help you and you don't rep me I will neg you.

SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i had one of them on xbox once, handling i would say is 6/10, accelaration 5/10, top speed 7/10.
    (until i got some nitros for it then it was about an 8/10)

hope that helps
    -bnch: 35kg
    -sqt:35kg
    -dlf:35kg

-
    i should have bought more than 35kg brahs.
    -banned from the 'female forum' crew*

MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be wary of Audi's reliability. I think 370Z or Infiniti G would be better.
    Last edited by MattMD; 05-20-2013 at 04:08 AM.
    Squat: 300

Bench: 175

Deadlift: 345

WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Turbocharged, twin intercoolers, what's not to like? Although if you're gonna get an audi, might as well pony up a bit more and get an s4.
    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
    Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend.

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MattMD View Post
    Audis have very good reliability, it's just that parts would maybe cost quite a bit of money but two of my uncles have audi q7s and have never had any problems, hope that helps mate.

MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NotShreddedYet View Post
    Audis have very good reliability, it's just that parts would maybe cost quite a bit of money but two of my uncles have audi q7s and have never had any problems, hope that helps mate.
    Audis do have bad reliability. They can't compare with Japanese makers in reliability. Nice cars though, but I'm a BMW guy.

2008 TT (not sure what year OP wants) got a 2 for reliability. 2008 G37 got a 4.5 2009 370Z got a 4.
    http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com.../Audi_TT/2008/

AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000) AKornilov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get a Subaru much better OP

WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Audis do have bad reliability. They can't compare with Japanese makers in reliability. Nice cars though, but I'm a BMW guy.

2008 TT (not sure what year OP wants) got a 2 for reliability. 2008 G37 got a 4.5 2009 370Z got a 4.
    http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com.../Audi_TT/2008/
    wot?

First off, imports are crap. No replacement for displacement.

Secondly, if you are such a fan of Japanese automobiles, why are you a BMW guy?

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Originally Posted by WhatTheFat View Post
    wot?

First off, imports are crap. No replacement for displacement.

Secondly, if you are such a fan of Japanese automobiles, why are you a BMW guy?
    The 370Z has a 3.7L V6 with 330hp. The Nismo 370Z with 350hp ties a Mustang GT 5.0 to 60. So there is a replacement for displacement....

As a BMW guy, I don't like Audis. Audis have **** reliability and the 370Z has good reliability, so I recommended it. I acknowledge the 370Z as a great car.

The 370Z has a 3.7L V6 with 330hp. The Nismo 370Z with 350hp ties a Mustang GT 5.0 to 60. So there is a replacement for displacement....

As a BMW guy, I don't like Audis. Audis have **** reliability and the 370Z has good reliability, so I recommended it. I acknowledge the 370Z as a great car.
    Nismo: starting at $43,020; you get a 350 hp 3.7L V6

Mustang GT: starting at $30,900; you get a 420 hp 5L V8

Let me take my $13k, spend $8k of it on a ford racing supercharger, and I now have a 624 hp vehicle for ~5 grand less than the nismo.

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Originally Posted by WhatTheFat View Post
    Nismo: starting at $43,020; you get a 350 hp 3.7L V6

Mustang GT: starting at $30,900; you get a 420 hp 5L V8

Let me take my $13k, spend $8k of it on a ford racing supercharger, and I now have a 624 hp vehicle for ~5 grand less than the nismo.
    Yeah the Mustang is a great value. I do like the GT 5.0 a lot. It needs to lose some weight in in the 2015 model though, that's why a 370Z can keep up with it.

The Nismos have depreciated a lot so you can buy one used for a good price; $30k, 20k miles. Nismo destroys in the corners.

If I was spending $30-40k on a car... it would have to be an '08/'09 BMW M3 or '10-'12 BMW 335i.

question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never worked on one, but with it being German, expect it to be a bish to work on. Seems like a good car none the less. Reliable.

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i wish someone would pay half for me too

tfw a honda fanboy negs you instead of trying to stand up for his import.

OP, sorry for the muscle vs import debate in your thread.

As for the Audi, the TT is a nice enough car if you like it. I personally would choose something else, but it's your car. No matter what you buy there will be positives and negatives.

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL @ the replies, as if OP is going to be racing and driving at 160 mph every day.

If this is your first car, get something that's a mix of reliable and classy.

Personally, I love the MazdaSpeed3 or Acura TSX, maybe Audi A3. I'm a fan of hatchbacks but if you want a 2 door I suggest you take a look at the Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, or the Infiniti G37 coupes.

I don't have any single favorite car manufacturer, just don't get something that's gonna cost you more in repairs/maintenance (BMW)

Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    +1...pastaudiowner.jpg

loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This isn't going to be my first car, 2nd , It will be my first manual.

Originally Posted by loganloganlo View Post
    This isn't going to be my first car, 2nd , It will be my first manual.
    Then you might want to look into BMW. The have the best manuals on the market.

Then you might want to look into BMW. The have the best manuals on the market.
    The Audi can be modded to make them fast correct? I want a sports car that I can mod and have fun with but also need it 4 Wheel drive. (I'm going to be living in a place with snow more than likely.)