WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is 2 days enough?

Basically, I am doing a full body workout 2 times a week. I want to do 3 times a week, but I am pretty sore for a few days after.

If I am getting that sore from a full body workout, is 2 times a week enough?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely. I would prefer splitting the body in half and doing that two days per week but if full body suits you do that. If your able to improve lifts each session then thats all that matters.

WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, should I think I am improving my lifts, I just started keeping a journal.