LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50) LitePizza will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is whey protein harmful to me? Only whey, sleepy and headaches.

For a while I've been sluggish, taking naps before workouts and naps all day. Finally I narrowed it down to the whey protein; any brand. I ate the same foods every day, same amounts and times. One day I used all vegetable protein, fully awake the whole day. The next whey, with in 30 minutes sleepy. I take it 3 times a day, so the sleepy lasts all day. I had to test this on and off but now I figured this out, so definitely no whey during the day, but.... since it does make me sleepy, how about at night time then? I read whey can trigger more insulin production, I have no idea on that just some reading on this. Anyway, do you thing the sleepy means the whey is harmful to me? Kind of like that at night, would help me sleep. What do you think? Stay away from whey or get better sleep.

run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000) run2jeepn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LitePizza View Post
    For a while I've been sluggish, taking naps before workouts and naps all day. Finally I narrowed it down to the whey protein; any brand. I ate the same foods every day, same amounts and times. One day I used all vegetable protein, fully awake the whole day. The next whey, with in 30 minutes sleepy. I take it 3 times a day, so the sleepy lasts all day. I had to test this on and off but now I figured this out, so definitely no whey during the day, but.... since it does make me sleepy, how about at night time then? I read whey can trigger more insulin production, I have no idea on that just some reading on this. Anyway, do you thing the sleepy means the whey is harmful to me? Kind of like that at night, would help me sleep. What do you think? Stay away from whey or get better sleep.
    This is a first for me. Whey before bed isn't ideal. Veg. Protein isn't ideal either. If whey really is the cause, which I can't see it. I would get 100% of my protein from Food. Case Closed...
    My Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154567673&highlight=run2jeepn

Meet PR:480/320/520 = 1320 @179 State Record
    Gym PR:520/340/550 = 1410
    APA Federation