sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow AEN Presurge Watermelon sample packet review w/pics

Quick and dirty review....

I got a sample packet from AEN yesterday and gave it a whirl on today's back workout. I had to run several errands before the gym, so I just brought the packet along with a shaker cup to mix up at the gym. This explains my boring cell phone pictures, and lack of glamorous high-res pictures I usually put in reviews.

Taste:

Using 1/2 the packet (since the packet = 2 servings) I mixed it with 12 ounces cold water from a water fountain. I wasn't blown away by the flavoring, it wasn't terrible.... but it wasn't anything to brag about. But who drinks a pre workout for the taste anyways, right? It was more tart than most watermelon supplements. Enjoyable, but I think there are better watermelon flavorings on the market.

Mixability:

No problem. Couple shakes and it was good to go. No grit, no residue, nothing!

Performance:

Pretty darn good. I think a 1.5 servings would probably be my sweet spot, but still very good for 1 serving. I had plenty of energy for high intensity cardio before weights, and plenty of energy and intensity for weights following. I was under the gun this evening and had to cram an entire workout (stretching + cardio + weights) into 70 minutes and felt 1 serving was just enough for this amount of activity.

If I had the time to do another round of cardio post-workout, I feel 1.5 servings might be more appropriate. But then again, I haven't had a stimulant break in several months so maybe I'm just a junkie.

The focus was certainly there, and I felt right on key with most of my weights. I noticed I seemed to be pouring sweat today, even more so than normal. "Pump" was certainly improved, even for a back workout. I had a nice swole feel after my second set of BB rows to start the day. Felt great!

Thanks AEN!

Thanks AEN for allowing me to sample it, and for E_P_C for sending a packet my way. I think you guys have a winner with this one, and Im confident others will agree once feedback starts rolling in.

*On a fruity side note: the packet is 2 servings, so I eyeballed up the pack and poured what I thought looked like 1/2 into my shaker cup and folded/rolled the rest of the pack back up and put it in my gym bag to use tomorrow. I tossed the bag in the locker, forgot all about it, yanked the bag out to leave, flung the bag over my shoulder, flung it in my car trunk, back out when I got home, and onto the floor when I walked in the door.

Shortly after I smelled something sweet, so I traced the smell back to my bag and sure enough - the packet somehow opened and everything was coated in powdery pink watermelon Presurge. (I should have taken a picture of this) At least my gym shoes and weight belt smell good now!

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you sloop, I'll be back to comment more.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fruit punch flavor is amazing. Really enjoying the tub I am currently logging.
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been VERY impressed with the new Presurge. Love that AEN kept the theanine in the formula. For clean energy and focus, it ranks at the top of my list with Genomyx Origin and DS Craze.
    http://www.haleo.com/

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sloop has reviewed, we famous now

Thanks for the feedback brah
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Sloop has reviewed, we famous now

Thanks for the feedback brah
    No, thank you mayne. The new Presurge is bangin

Now who do I have to rep to get you guys to bring the citrus ice flavor back?

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post

For Presurge it should be out soon, it was the last of the 4 to be made. If you are wanting Intrabolic your gonna have to do more than just rep

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Good news mang, the citrus flavor arrived to our warehouse TODAY and is already out the door headed to bb.com

Its one of the all natural flavored PreSurge, along with the fruit punch flavor and I must it admit, its damn tasty.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Good news mang, the citrus flavor arrived to our warehouse TODAY and is already out the door headed to bb.com

Its one of the all natural flavored PreSurge, along with the fruit punch flavor and I must it admit, its damn tasty.
    Coolness!

Intrabolic too??

Coolness!

Intrabolic too??
    IntrAbolic needs an overall flavor upgrade as well as some new flavors. All in the works.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Told you the stuff is legit . Nice review as always boss.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Coolness!

Intrabolic too??
    soon