jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kind of at a lost for what to do next!

Hello everybody

I have been training regularly 5-6 (mostly 6) times a week, year round. Usually I would do 4-5sets:

Monday - Legs - Core exercise - Front or Back squat
    Tuesday - Chest -Core exercise - Bench Press
    Wednesday - Back - Core exercise - Chin ups/Deadlifts
    Thursday - Biceps - Core exercise - Dumbell Curls
    Friday - Shoulders - Core exercise - Military press or Dumbell Shoulder Press
    Saturday - Triceps - Core exercise - Dips or Skull Crushers

For all these exercises I usually work my way up to 80%-90%% of RP, and decrease reps as i go up, rest periods vary between 1-3 mins, but mostly i don't rest that long.

After those I usually insert at least 2-3 more exercises for the same muscle group.

Recently upped my meals from 5 to 7, adding loads of carbs and healthy fats to my diet.

SO i know that there are some basic things I should start doing such as keeping a Journal, having a general idea of my calorie intake and macro division, buying a balance for food that actually works .... And I have been looking on forums and websites and journals for all kind of workouts but there is soo much stuff out there that it is really hard to decide which program to pick...

I currently weight 85-87 kg, 184cm, 20 years old, and I would really really like to put on 1-3kg of muscle ... Im not looking for magic I would just like to have some suggestions of Training programs / Nutrition to put on some mass.

I didn't want to go into too specific details cuz i might bore you but if someone is interested in helping I would happily provide additional info.

As of supplements taking, Iso100, GlycoFuse, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Kre Alkalyn, Xtend intra workout and sometimes a pre-workout
    Last edited by jetpippo; 05-18-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: old

Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tiggerwool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Check out some of the stickies regarding weight gain (hint: they all talk about eating more).

jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jetpippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tiggerwool View Post
    Check out some of the stickies regarding weight gain (hint: they all talk about eating more).
    Thanks Tigger, I already started eating much much more than would I usually did ... The real question I wanted answered was if my current workout routine was satisfactory; meaning reps, sets, rest periods, and non training days for building mass. I tried resting twice a week (on thursday and sunday) but at the end I filled thursday by doing legs again with more focused exercises than the ones on monday ...
    I just enjoy working out so find it really really hard to take off days (like today <.<)

Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100) Chalky13 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Jetpippo, With your workouts, and if you've worked out like this for many months, I'm sure your body fat is much lower than the typical BMI chart for the average Joe. You're weight at 85 kg, or 200 lbs., and height at 1.84 m, or 6-feet would normally be in the overweight range. Granted, with your routine for a long time, you're body fat is much lower than the typical for that wt. and ht. Do you have an estimate of your present body fat %, or a present photo? Before any of us can really give advice on this, it would be best to assess your present condition. The 5 to 7 meals a day is a good plan for weight training. Are you stretching, also?

Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tiggerwool View Post
    yup and if eating more doesn't work for you then you should eat some more.

Nah im not overweight or at least I don't think lol. I dont have pictures but i did a video of myself before starting on my new "Diet". I just uploaded it on youtube it was just for personal purpose to keep track of how I was doing so please don't laugh XD
    This is the link: it still cant post videos, the following is the ending for youtube

/watch?v=oZX3-uX4CqA&feature=youtu.be

I never bothered measuring my body fat but I was pretty lean when I started, I thought about doing it today but it I go to the gym to take the test I will probably also train so... xD